• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How I Met My Second Couple Alex And Sexy Ellie

• Thread starterrjh57
  • Start date

rjh57

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2016
florrida
It was a slow day at the bar not much action then walked in a lady with long legs and low cut top her husband in tow.found out her name later it was Ellie she had on a short tight black dress low cut top heels and black thigh highs.her husband was Alex a nice gent they sat at a booth drinking wine i ask the bar tender to send them a bottle of what ever they are drinking.When he did he pointed at me sitting at the bar Ellie smiled at me sexy smile the bar tender came back and said Alex and Ellie invited me over to join them.I introduced myself as RJ Ellie's eyes had a twinkle in them as she said sit down as i sat i noticed her long sexy legs looked over at Alex he noticed i was checking her out and just smiled . We talked like old friends and drank my hand slowly slid to her knee she giggled but didn't move my hand .A slow song can on i ask Alex if he minded me dancing with Ellie looking over at her she smiled at him he said ok. I put my hand out she was more sexy as she slid out from the booth.We danced close my hand slowly slid down her back to her sweet ass her hand around my neck now glancing at Alex he just smiled so we got into the dance.looking down in her eyes i had to kiss her lips lust a soft kiss Ellie held me tighter as we danced she told me of a friend of her father she had a crush on and that i reminded her of him i said thanks and we kissed again. As the song ended i told her that i had an apartment above the bar and invited her and Alex for a night cap. As i excused myself for her to ask him alone . Ellie said when i returned Alex was ok with it so i reached out held her hand we made our way to my place .Ellie and i started making out on our way there Alex didn't seem to mind now our tongues where dancing in each others mouths I gave the keys to Alex he opened the door for us i picked up Ellie carried her in knowing now that this sexy wife was mine for the night .Feeling bolder i told Alex to take off he dress for me he did as told as it was his fantasy too see his wife fucked . left standing in front of me was Ellie in her thigh highs heels and nothing more She got down on her knees pulled down my pants told Alex RJ'S twice as thick as you Ellie's lips where at work what a blow job now was my turn tell Alex to sit down i carried his wife to my bed we started with a hot 69 she had the sweetest pussy i ever ate as she sucked my cock looking in Alex eyes total lust . Ellie said to me please fuck me i spread her long sexy legs popped the head in she moaned as i entered her slowly she was so tight she got used to my size and i started fucking her harder kissing as we fucked she came 3 times before i shot my load deep in her fell into each other arms made love twice more looking in her sexy eyes telling her she is a sex goddess fell asleep . more about my new couple later.

Reactions: kraftty3

Users who are viewing this thread