How I met my wife

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
When I was single, for the second time, I knew a guy who visited my office frequently, and when we went to lunch, he would brag about the women he was fucking, and said that he didn't want to get married again, so if one of them got serious, he would drop her.

Once he had some photos of a lovely dark-haired lady he was currently fucking. The photos were nude, of course, and showed her big titties and very dark-haired pussy. I asked if she was "the one" and he said he was ready to "pass her on" to some other guy, then asked me if I was interested. I looked again at her tits and pussy and said "YES!"

He invited me to a company party, and she was there, so he introduced us. I asked her out, and before long, I was fucking her twice a week, the same as he was, though she did not tell me that he was. He and I would get together and compare our experiences with her.

I learned, too, that she was also fucking with at least two other guys on a regular basis,and, she was fucking her ex-husband whenever they were in the same area, so she was one very busy pussy!

After a few months, I decided that I wanted to marry her! She said "Yes", then said she supposed it was time to give-up her other fucks. I said I wanted her to continue fucking with them, until the time we got married.

I will continue this in a few days.

Reactions: purplejoys
During the few months while we were officially "engaged" the guy who introduced us did fuck her as often as he could because, as he told me, "after you take her away, and she is a Wife!, I won't expect to fuck her, since I don't fuck married women!"

That surprised me, because I thought most guys like him would welcome fucking some one else's wife. But, he did fuck her just two days before we got married. And, I was able to set-up a situation where he could fuck her after we got married, but it was never when I was around. Neither of them actually told me about it, but I knew that it happened.

It was pretty much the same with her first husband. When she told him she was marrying me, he didn't expect to get to fuck her anymore, so just a few weeks before we got married, he asked for a "last fuck", which she agreed to. This time, she did give me all the details.

More later.

Son of John said:
It was pretty much the same with her first husband. When she told him she was marrying me, he didn't expect to get to fuck her anymore, so just a few weeks before we got married, he asked for a "last fuck", which she agreed to. This time, she did give me all the details.

More later.

nm mis-read, nothing to see here, continue on

Reactions: ljcarm
Mac, I really liked the scene in which you married a gal that your friend had fucked so often before. I kind of feel that way myself, since I have met so many of the guys who fucked my wife before me.

Have you ever tried to talk with your former friend about when he was fucking the lady who is now your wife? I think that would be excitiing if he would give you details.

When I talk with my wife's first husband, I like for us to use the phrase "when I/you was/were fucking your/my wife!" I have to say that it has caused a sort of secret bond between me and him, to both know we have both fucked the same woman, and don't try to pretend that it is any different.

Even other family members have commented on the fact that we seem to be "friends". I guess they think I should not like him just because he has fucked my wife.

I actually knew the people in this situation. A guy I knew was fucking a girl on a regular basis, then for some reason they broke up. His best friend started seeing her and they eventually got married. The husband, of course, knew that his good friend had fucked his wife all those times. I always had to wonder how it affected their friendship.

At that time I was young, and very inexperienced in such matters. Now that I am older and have had my own experiences with pussy-sharing, I can believe that the husband really got aroused just thinking of all those times his friend had fucked his wife.

SOJ,

Please continue. And what does your bride think about her freedom during your engagement? Have you talked about the future, after marriage?

For Ladynsniffer,

My wife loved the freedom I gave her during our engagment period. She had been regularly fucking with several guys when we met, and she was so glad that I did not ask her to stop.

The surprising thing is that after we got married,, most of those guys stopped coming around. They expected that I would not want them fucking my wife. I was able to talk with her first husband and convinced him that it was okay with me for him to continue fucking her. My only request was that he call me after fucking her and give me all the details. And then, I enjoy fucking her even more, myself!

Son Of John, your wife sound a sexy slut. I for one wouldn't of stopped fucking her just because she got married. Great read, thanks for posting.