• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How it all began

• Thread starterjustdreamin
  • Start date

justdreamin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2010
It was always inevitable my wife would take a lover, me being smaller than average. Id always known it would happen but the first time was like this.

The guy (Jeff) was from a site not unlike this. We chatted for a few weeks until we settled on him. We agreed a date and he laid down some conditions. He sent us a link to an item of clothing, all my wife was allowed to where. She would answer the door in it to him. The clothing was a thin revealling nightie with a tie round the middle and straps on the shoulder.

The knock on the door sent my stomach into overdrive. My wife nervously shuffling to the door. When Jeff walked in he was impressive. Over 6ft and broad - not someone you would spill your drink on.

It felt strange to have this man in the house. We have facing sofas and him and my wife sat opposite me. It was pleasant, we chatted but I could sense the tension between them. They occassionally touched, then the touching became longer, stronger.

Jeff told Gemma she was beautiful and he liked the outfit. He said she should stand up and give him a twirl. She stood up, inbetween us and slowly turned.

He stood up behind her and rached round to grope her breasts ....

His hands were huge as each cupped a breast with Gemma facing me. He was pressing himself against her from behind.

Although it was strange to see my wife like this the strangest thing was the look in her eyes. She was looking at me in a shy way, like I was the outsider, the one looking in.

Jeff slid the straps off slowly as the nightie slid down her body, catching on the tie at her middle and hanging there.

Her nipples, normally large and soft were now hard and pointing at me. I didn't need to touch her to know she was wet. Jeff reached back up and pulled on her nipples making them even harder. I could see him smiling at me over her bare shoulder.

He left her stood there facing me while he undid his jeans and slid them down. Now he was sat in his boxers.

I could feel how hard I was just looking at the scene.

Jeff now reached around her and his hands went up the front of her nightie. I couldn't see his hands but her face told me that he was exploring her.

Jeffs hands kept working on her until a little moan came out of her mouth and at that point I nearly came myself but Jeff just smiled at me.

Users who are viewing this thread