How it all got started

• Thread starter40Yr_MWSlut
  • Start date

40Yr_MWSlut

Cucked_And_Like_It
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2007
Had a black friend of the family (Jim) that was 32 years old that works with my husband. We had become friends and I'd flirt but secretly wanted more than flirting but would never cheat. I don't work (don't need to) and one day Jim comes over when he knows hub is at work. Started out like usual some laughing and small talk till he starts some heavy flirting. Next thing I know I am in his arms and we are kissing, I start to struggle but it was like a spell and then he slid his tongue down my throat and it was so huge! It felt all nasty and I could feel his bulge in his pants. I just couldn't resist, not sure why but it felt so sexy. He pushed down on my shoulders and I couldn't stop..I went to my knees and he pulled out the biggest blackest cock I had ever seen. He fed it to me and I willingly let him slide my mouth down over his cock. I just about came as he had me suck his cock, then right out of the blue he takes a picture on his phone of me like this. I freaked out and started fucking screaming at him and what he thought he was doing. It didn't phase him a bit, he just matter of fact looked at me and said "You are owned now bitch". It took some threatening from him telling me how he was going to ruin my life by showing my hub but I eventually came around. He ended up taking me for most of the day, even taking a couple more pics to sure up the deal. Now I am so willing to submit been filmed and have had probably hundreds of pics taken. I still Love my hub and my life but I enjoy being a married white slut for black cock far more,