• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How It All Started P1

wife_haslover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2016
First let me say that if what you are looking for is some cuckold kind of story with humiliation and denial or cleaning bull then this is not the story for you. This story is about my sexy, sweet, kind hearted hotwife taking another man between her legs and letting him enjoy all of her....in other words getting fucked like a slut, or in this case a hotwife.

It was all my idea at first and when we were dating I would often bring it up during sex. She did think it was kind of weird but did not pay too much attention. When we got married, I continued to use the fantasy every now and then during our love making. At the beginning, she was not too interested, but the idea did start to grow on her. So much so that she would often be the one to initiate the fantasy. And she would often say hot things like "you are sooo bad, you want to watch your wife fuck another man.....have another man fucking this pussy"

This started to turn me the fuck on and decided to pursue to see if she would actually do it. So one day after finishing another fuck session, I confessed that even though it was a fantasy, I really did want it to happen. She immediately started to question my jealousy and how would i feel if.....etc etc. Point is we got the initial talk where I encouraged her to flirt with other guys and to look at them and pick the ones she would fuck. To tell me too because I would not get mad. And to talk about our relationship and how we both wanted to keep it safe. So obviously she was reserved and did not think it was a good idea to try. So I slowly took the time (5years) to open it up more and talk about it and share emotions. And it worked.....

One day when we were fucking, she said something that would kick start this whole journey. She smiled at me, looking all horny and turned on, and said "If you really want me to fuck another guy I will". And I thought it was just the sex talking, so I asked her what had changed. And she let out a sigh and said she had thought about and thought it would be fun. So we finish fucking and usually here she stays quiet not really saying much about the sex talk, almost acting like it didnt happen. This time however, she looks at me after about 2 minutes of lying down and smiles and says..."maybe this time I was not joking". I got hard again and she felt me and said. "well well I guess it is a major turn on for you....maybe we can both enjoy this fantasy".

We talked about it for the next 1 month almost all the time, while we were driving, at dinner, even would text dirty messages and pictures. By the 4th week she pretty much decided that I should find the guy and so I say sure....and after some thought I tell her we are going on a vacation to.....Cuba.

She loves cuban men, she once told me how sexy they were. They are mostly tanned, mixed or black. She thought the idea was great as we had been there before and she had seen a lot of hot men. So we looked at calendar at her period (biological calendar) and plan the trip. I tell her one day that she should take no panties or bra, mini skirt for every night and lingerie and she takes up the challenge. So we went to buy some slutty outfits and all the while she would ask me if I thought the skirt was too short and I would say no. Well they were but that is what she was going there for. She enjoyed the shopping though and liked the way the new clothes fit. The truth is most wives or women for that matter like dressing provocative. They like to flaunt and show it off.

All packed and ready to go, we decide to go to Cuba....to get my delicious little hotwife some cock....to be continued.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Lovetoshowher, Eamdaniel and 4 others
More please

would love to hear more

Users who are viewing this thread