• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How it REALLY starts

• Thread starterpenguin123
  • Start date
P

penguin123

So all the wanabee cucks out there have fantasised how it would go: the girlfriend/wife has had a small cock for so long that she gets so wet and magically is able to take a big black pole...

But what is it really like? I'm 8 inches and quite thick and my girlfriend of 5 years still has trouble taking it all, so I can't imagine a woman who's been used to a small cock really enjoying a 10" monster the first time.

Right and wrong, Penguin. The pusy is elastic, so it all fits in. But a big cock can hurt unless you take it steady, and build up to it. I'm small (5 2, size 8/10 in the UK) and the day af6ter I've been with a big one, it hurts. But it's usually worth it.:) Biggest i can fuck with properly is about 9/10. Anything over that, he's not going to be able to fuck me hard without injury, so neither of us can afford to let ourselves go, and there's no fun in that.

My ex-GF, who was somewhat chubby brunette with huge tits (DD's) was giving a black co-worker a handjob, and eventually madeout and blowjob while I was on the phone with her.

Other times the same co-worker and his friend felt her up behind the doors... not sure why she told me this, but erotic nonetheless.

Later months, he ended up fucking her, even though it was for a couple minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread