How It Started At A Bar

Badlandsmans

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2018
Back in college, my wife (then just a girlfriend) and I went on vacation a few states away for her birthday. On her birthday we decided to go out to a bar to celebrate. It was a crowded college bar with lots of people. She wore a short tight black dress that showed off her big tits and curvy ass.
At the bar we found out that they offered a free birthday shot and birthday spankings. We saw one guy do it. They took him up on the bar in front of everyone and had one of the hot female bartenders spank him with a belt. It was just over his jeans. We figured it could be funny especially for a free shot.
She took her shot and then they pulled her up onto the bar. Instead of the female bartender, it was this big muscular guy. He bent her over a chair and then I was very surprised when he lifted up her dress over her ass. Everyone at the bar now saw her ass in her black thong getting spanked.
I was really turned on hearing what all the guys around the bar were saying while watching her near nude ass get spank. They talked about how it jiggled, how it ate up her thong, and how they wish he would spread her cheeks.
After she got off the bar, we were both really turned on when a guy approached us and said he would buy us both a round if we let him cum on her nude ass. We both agreed quickly. We took him into one of the personal bathrooms and she bent over, pulled up her skirt and slid down her thong while we both took out our cocks. He was already rock hard from her ass. He started jerking off fast and she started shaking her ass for him while she fingered herself. He was getting close to cumming and asked her to spread her ass for him. She did and he almost immediately came all over her asshole. We then let him watch her swallow my cum. We kept in contact with him for a few months after. He did a few cum tributes and skyped to watch us fuck a few times.

• Love
Reactions: Disco-cuck, Kuching, AstaSilva and 4 others
Hot story

My cuck hubby and I went to the same bar and I had my bottom spanked I had a dress on and white thong. A guy came up after wards and offered me $500 dollars to fuck me in the men's room. I accepted and he handed money to my hubby and fucked me there for 15 minutes....We exchanaged phone numbers and he has repeated his act 4 times

• Love
Reactions: Disco-cuck, Gaezel and Kuching
hot!