How Larry met Beth

• Thread startermentulate1
  • Start date

mentulate1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2006
This is a story about my indoctrination into the cuckold life style and the first time Beth was with Larry. Back when Beth and I started dating she confessed to me that she knew I thought she was an innocent girl, but she had something to tell me before we got really serious. She told me about the time that she was out one night and feeling both lonely and horny. She met this guy who had been working in town with his partner all week and fixing to leave. He asked her if she would like to go back to his room to party. They went back to his room, where he provided her with drink and smoke. After some partying they wound up in the shower and then in the bed. They were just finishing up their first session when his partner came back to the room. He was complaining about not finding any women and asked if they would mind if he showered and went to bed, and they could just keep doing their thing. Her new friend excused himself to talk to his friend and when he returned he asked Beth if she would consider a threesome. Beth told me that she was still horny and would have agreed to anything if meant she could get off. When his friend finished showering, he came back into the room in only a towel. Beth slipped out of the sheets and crawled on all fours to the edge of the bed. Where she pulled the towel off her new friend and started giving him a first rate blow job. They partied and played the rest of the night. Early the next day Beth left and never saw them again or even remembered their names. She told me she would understand if I didn't want to get serious with her. I told her it was too late; I couldn't just leave and I thought it was kind of hot. We had been married a short time when discovered Gallery magazine and started reading the stories pertaining to hot wives. I started to fantasies about Beth's encounter with her 2 male friends and thinking about getting her into the hot wife life style.
Then one night we were at a party at a friends place. He was thanking us for helping him fix it up. He had bought an old house in a rough part of the city and we helped him fix it up. During the course of the party I noticed that a couple of buttons on Beth’s blouse had come undone. When I said something, she told me that she had done it on purpose. About that time Larry walked by and she introduce me to him. Beth and I talked to her new friend for a little bit then he went on and mingled with other guests. Beth pulled me to the side and said that she would like to have me watch her and Larry have sex, if that was still a fantasy I would like to come true. She then told me that when she walked into the bathroom Larry pushed his way in be hind her. She told him that he had better get out or her husband would kill him. He then whipped out his dick and flashed her. Beth said she just stood there for a minute look at his cock and then told him to get out before they get caught. She told me she really liked what she saw and thought he would do the trick. After the introduction Beth continued to sneak off with Larry and fool around. At one point both were outside with everyone else inside, when someone asked me where Beth was followed by someone else jokingly asking where Larry was. Short time later Beth came in and said she had walked around checking out the outside of the house. Larry came in short time later and said that he had car problems and his car wouldn't start and he needed a lift later to get home. Beth quickly offered to give him a ride after the party. Later I found out that Beth and Larry were right out side the living room window making out. I asked her how far did she go with him and she said they couldn't do much for fear they would get caught, But they deep kissed and she couldn’t resist putting her hand down his paints and wrapping it around his cock. I asked what she thought. She said he had some nice equipment and she definitely wanted to fuck him, and soon. The party was getting low on beer so Larry offered to buy the next round if he could get a ride. I was the designated driver and so I drove while Beth and Larry came along. I could see Beth and Larry fidgeting out the corner of my eye but pretended to be keeping my eye on the road. Beth was enjoying teasing Larry, making him think that she was going to get his ass kicked by her husband. When got back to the party the police had been called because the party was getting a little loud. Beth said maybe I should go check on it because her and Larry had been drinking and did not want to get picked up for public intoxication. I talked to the police and they said we need to be shutting things down for the night. I then went to look for our friend who owned the house to relay the message. When I went back to car, which was parked around the corner, Beth and Larry were wrestling around when I got there Beth got out kind of quick and asked how things were. I told her that the party was over and the police told me we needed to pack things up and call it a night. She kind of smiled and said we should go say good night. So we all went back to say goodnight. Afterwards Larry went to lock up his car and Beth and I went back to our car and waited for Larry.
While we were sitting in the car Beth told me if I had been more quiet walking back to the car I would have gotten an eye full. She told me from the second I was out of site Larry was all over her. He told her she was a fucking tease and when I wasn't around she was going get hers. She told him I wasn't around now and he was all talk. He told her she was all talk. With that Beth quickly grabbed Larry's pants and started pulling at them. Larry pulled them down and asked her what she was going to do now. Beth grabbed his cock and said, "This". She started stroking and then in one quick motion went down and started sucking Larry's dick and licking his balls. Larry told her she was going to get them killed. Beth asked if he was enjoying it. He told her yes. Beth then told him to shut the fuck up and let her suck his big cock. That was about the time I returned and Larry was trying to get his cock back in his pants while Beth was trying to keep it in her mouth.
The drive back to Larry’s place was a long one. As we drove down the turn pike I again witnessed Beth and Larry wrestling around. Finally Beth turned to me and told me tell Larry that it is alright. I played dumb and asked what was alright. Beth said, in a very annoyed voice, “Tell Larry it is OK if he fools around with your wife”. I told him he could fuck Beth if he wanted to. He just had a deer in the headlights look. I then whispered to Beth that it might help get things going if she showed Larry what he was getting. As we drove down the dark four-lane Beth proceeded to take all her clothes off, to the enjoyment of both our new friend and I. Her last article of clothing to come off was her panties. When Beth pulled them down the cab of the car instantly filled with the sweet smell of her hot excited pussy. Larry was still in a state of shock and could not believe his good fortune. After a few seconds he snapped out of it and was all over my wife, pawing at her and passionately kissing her all over. When he started fingering her and sucking her breast Beth turned to me and told me to pull over, and fast. I found a deserted side road and pulled over. I opened my door and started to get undressed, because I wanted to get in on the erotic action I had been witnessing all night. When walked around to the passenger side of the car, there was Larry facing my wife with his pants down. Beth had one hand cupping his balls and the other stroking his cock. She was sucking him for all she was worth. I could her breathing heavy and I could see my wife’s drool as dripping off of Larry’s cock. Beth saw me out the corner of her eye and signaled for me to come closer. I did, and she started to blindly reach for me because all of her attention was on Larry. I thought she wanted to stroke me while she was blowing him, but when I grabbed her hand to put it on my cock; she grabbed my hand and gestured for me to stroke it myself, and pushed me away. Larry looked at me like it was a dream. I said, “Larry would you like to take my wife?” He didn’t say anything, just scooped Beth up and laid her on the hood of the car. As he was continuing to remove his clothes, Beth laid on the hood fingering her pussy and pleading for him to hurry up and take her because she couldn’t wait a second longer. Larry mounted my wife like stud ready to mate and when he sunk his big horse cock in her she let out a loud wail. She told him she loved the way his big horse dick felt in her and to fuck her and make her his. I watch on, in the moonlight, while my young wife completely gave herself to a guy she just met. They went at it for almost 20 minutes, when Larry started nuzzling her ear and whispering something. Beth was on the edge of another orgasism. She started howling, “Do it Larry, do it, cum in me; fill me up with that hot cum!” Larry started pounding her hard and then let out his own howl; Filling Beth with every once of cum he had in him. I was just standing there next to them, cock in hand and cum dripping on the ground in front of me. I was buzzing on the erotic high of finally watch my wife act out my biggest fantasy. They stayed locked in missionary position long enough that river Larry’s cum started running out of my wife and down the hood of our car. They cleaned up and we drove Larry home. Beth asked me how I liked the show. I told her it was hotter than I could have imagined. She then asked, “Would you like to do it again?” I asked her if she would and she said yes. Her and Larry continued to see each other until he moved away. He has recently moved back and I am happy to say I am getting watch him work his magic on Beth again, and they’re hotter then ever.