• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How laughable is my slave's penis?

• Thread starterMasterJordan
  • Start date

MasterJordan

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2012
www.weaksissyslave.blogspot.co.uk
I let my sissy faggot slave watch while he was hidden in my wardrobe as I fucked a woman he'd been too shy to approach. She went wild for me and I thrusted harder knowing my little bitch was watching in awe.
I had put duct tape over his cocksucking lips so he didn't accidentally let out a girly moan and stayed my shocking secret. When I'd finished, he humbly commented on how pleasured she seemed and I explained to him that it was the size of my cock that made the chicks go wild for me. A sad look creeped over his face.
"Look, I'll show you what I mean", I said, and so I therefore thought I'd post my pictures of my sissy slave's pathetic dick so others could tell him the importance of penis size when it comes to the fairer sex.

Attachments

• slave5.jpg
    slave5.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 231
  • slave6.jpg
    slave6.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 173
  • slave7.jpg
    slave7.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 158
  • slave8.jpg
    slave8.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 183
Sounds like it could be hot but I think I'd rather see pics of the girl you were fucking while he watched in awe instead of four shots of his little dicklette.

It's bigger than mine.

looks so small.

Most won't admit it but, Hell Yes size is important hard to find dildo's under 5"

lol thats almost a needle dick...

size doesn't matter ............right

It looks as though his cock is limp and when erect it should be larger of course.
You might want to give him a fair chance and show it when he is aroused.

That is pathetic!

I would have told him to go play with that little thing by himself!

To be fair its not actually that small. Mine is about 4.5 and wife is happy about it. Still able to make her moan and keep wanting a pounding

Saraha said:
Under 5 inches, might as well use a pencil wrapped in tape to take the sharp edges off.

==========

you should talk you got no dick at all :cool:

That really is small boy-cock. I like it cleanshaven so our little friend can't hide anywhere.

A fuck lasting a 100 strokes with a 4.5 inch penis provides 700 inches of friction.
A fuck lasting a 100 strokes with a 8.0 inch cock provides 1400 inches of friction.

This assumes that one inch stays in the vagina when the penis is withdrawn.

A 2005 Research Trial with 293 female College students in America found that the women who had unprotected sex scored significantly lower on a depression scale that women who always insisted on condoms being used.

Shortly after unprotected sex, seminal fluid can be found in the bloodstream because of it's ability to pass through the vaginal wall. The sperm go up to the waiting egg.

Unprotected sex (with a healthy partner free of std's) actually allows a wife to instinctly medicate herself with the sperm to reduce depression and release oxytocin (a mood elevator). The semen also bonds her stronger to her partner.

A woman who has sex with her partner four times a week will most likely have a very good marriage with less fluctuations in her hormones. This may explain hysteria from not having enough sex; and why Doctors got great results from using steam powered vibrators to give a woman a massive orgasm to release her from the emotional problems that made her so difficult to live with if her husband had a low libido.

I would certainly let this guy fuck my wife, and the size wouldn't make any difference. My wife has taken fucks from lots of different guys in the past and she says that size is not such a big deal. It's what he can do with it that counts.

Really stating that it's not what's between your legs that counts but what's between her ears.

Looks like my penis...

Users who are viewing this thread