• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how long

• Thread starterenglishcuckold
  • Start date

englishcuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2006
Hi everyone.
Just joined the site and thought I'd ask how long is the longest time your wives have had a lover?
My wife has had a lover for 7 years and she barebacks him. The thing is right from the first time she met him with me in the bar it was obvious that there was an amazing chemistry between them, after he fucked in the hotel and I drove them back to his car they sat in the back of my car hold hands like couple of teenagers she was in her late thirties then.
He now comes to our house and a few years ago she confessed to being in love with him,after I had quizzed her about her feelings for him. For some crazy reason it really turns me on when she tells him while they fuck, when she tells him he he always cums very loudly inside her.
When she first told me about her feelings for I stopped her seeing him, but she confessed that she had been crying for weeks, I had to relent as I cannot bear for her to be unhappy. The first night he came again, their lovemaking was so beautiful, my wife looked at me while he fucked with tears in her eyes.She has told she will not leave me for him as though loves him she loves me far more and trusts me to love her totally.
Has anyone experienced anything like this, as this emotional cuckolding really exites me.

It Happens....

My wife still sees the first black guy she fell in love with over 20 years ago...since that time back when,she has fallin' in love with a total of 5 black guys...if she is out looking and dating,be ready for more as it will happen...Enjoy...

Do you ever hear your wife tell her bfs that she loves them? If so does it turn you on.

Response

englishcuckold said:
Do you ever hear your wife tell her bfs that she loves them? If so does it turn you on.

If your spouse screws around often with the same individual...it is not unheard of...if they develop feelings or emotional attachment to the person..

Whether it is lust or love is subject to personal interpretation.

There is one thing I am curious about....since she had a relations with him since she was 39....for quite a number of years....the possibility of her getting pregnant until menopause (which can occur in one's early 50's)...could very well happen....

How did they handle that issue?....because even if one starts out using protection....you have a tendency to "forget" when you are in love!

how long?

'Has anyone experienced anything like this, as this emotional cuckolding really exites me.'

My wife has been in love with at least two other men, but only for a short time, at least I think that.

She had one lover who I don't think she was in love with for ten years.

I too love seeing her in the arms of another man while he enjoys her.

she is on the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread