• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many cocks she has?

• Thread starterforfun
  • Start date

forfun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2012
how many cocks do you think she has before me? i must tell you guys shes loose i dp her pussy with my cock and a dildo almost same size as my cock

552_1000.jpg

551_1000.jpg

549_1000.jpg

548_1000.jpg

715_1000.jpg

Tiny woman with big pussy lips.
Like that kinda woman.

she has a great looking pussy would love to go balls deep in that

I love ladies like her.
Oh, and her ass has used just as much. Has she let you in there yet?
But you would slide right in.
I know I would.

she let me 2-3 times and now she tell me it hurts.. but when i fuck her ass first time her ass hole stays open ... so some one fuck her ass befor me and he as a big cock..

forfun said:
how many cocks do you think she has before me? i must tell you guys shes loose i dp her pussy with my cock and a dildo almost same size as my cock
QUOTE]

It really doesn't matter. What matters is how many more cocks she will take starting now
i hope I am one of the new cocks she will have

Son of a Bitch that is a Dream Pussy! I'm going to go out on a limb and say the over/under on Big Cocks Taken is 25 and for prolonged periods! Awesome Beaver, thanks for sharing!

It doesn't matter

It really doesn't matter how many cocks she has had
All the past cocks made her a slut; the new ones will make you a cuckold.

You should be looing forward for the ones to come, those are important

i would love to lick and fuck her pretty sexy pussy,where can imeet her

Nice looking cunt

she has a nice looking cunt, let's see her whole body Naked, the sexy slut!..Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

515_1000.jpg

514_1000.jpg

516_1000.jpg

517_1000.jpg

518_1000.jpg

519_1000.jpg

what would you do to her

I would bend her over that quad and fuck her from behind

Why are men so hung up on stats? How long, how many, how thick!

Hey, I'm no different. I knew my wife had sex before me, duh! But when she told me how many, I instantly got a rock hard erection.

its such a turn on when you think how your wife take such cock.. bigger than you and get her pussy stretcht and now you fuck her with your small dick and feel her loose used cunt

I hope you gave her a nice kiss after that last pic.

sure i did

She's had a nice batch of cocks.

432953_111207204942_Black_Hammer_Vibrator.jpg

I hope a lot! you tell us? absolutely beautiful I would watch her with as many as she wanted

Users who are viewing this thread