• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many cocks she has?

• Thread starterforfun
  • Start date
i don't know how many she has but her pussy is losse and i love sticking my tongue in her pussy and her ass ..
it's turn me on so much thinking how many dicks has enter in her holes

forfun said:
how many cocks do you think she has before me? i must tell you guys shes loose i dp her pussy with my cock and a dildo almost same size as my cock

1141742597.jpg

1151238536.jpg

1152959472.jpg

1165131279.jpg

1199108320.jpg

Please don't be offended by what I'm about to say. I take it that you will probably like it anyway but...

Holy shit man that pussy is fucking destroyed! She has probably given more rides than the city bus, that thing has a million miles on it! Those lips look like they have swallowed some big cocks, and if she is loose enough to get DPd so easily then you know she's done it a bunch of times. I bet she was always the "life of the party" in college/high school and probably got passed around a few locker rooms. I bet she spent more time on her knees and her back than she did in class!

Long story short, your wife is a raging cock ***** and I am green with envy! :p

midnightfapper said:
Please don't be offended by what I'm about to say. I take it that you will probably like it anyway but...

Holy shit man that pussy is fucking destroyed! She has probably given more rides than the city bus, that thing has a million miles on it! Those lips look like they have swallowed some big cocks, and if she is loose enough to get DPd so easily then you know she's done it a bunch of times. I bet she was always the "life of the party" in college/high school and probably got passed around a few locker rooms. I bet she spent more time on her knees and her back than she did in class!

that's turn's me on so much.. her pussy farts when i fuck her.. and after dp her pussy with a dildo big as my cock and then put my cock in her pussy is so fucking loose

i'd have you hold her legs open for me, i'd lay ontop of her and make her reach between her legs and grab my cock at the base, then rub the head up and down her pussy lips so she can soak my cockhead in her cum, then i'd have her pop the head into her cunt hole and as she leans back on the bed and puts her hands on my sides and starts to squeeze i would ram the entire length of my cock into her so you can watch every inch of my dick disappear inside her swollen, wet cunt. you'd watch those fat, loose pussy lips stretch out as they hug the girth of my cock and she moans out to you while i ram her with every inch of my cock til i can feel pain in my balls from how deep and hard im going into the used hole of a wife that you have.

jrox2012 said:
i'd have you hold her legs open for me, i'd lay ontop of her and make her reach between her legs and grab my cock at the base, then rub the head up and down her pussy lips so she can soak my cockhead in her cum, then i'd have her pop the head into her cunt hole and as she leans back on the bed and puts her hands on my sides and starts to squeeze i would ram the entire length of my cock into her so you can watch every inch of my dick disappear inside her swollen, wet cunt. you'd watch those fat, loose pussy lips stretch out as they hug the girth of my cock and she moans out to you while i ram her with every inch of my cock til i can feel pain in my balls from how deep and hard im going into the used hole of a wife that you have.

that sound so fucking good

262_1000.jpg

263_1000.jpg

264_1000.jpg

266_1000.jpg

269_1000.jpg

268_1000.jpg

267_1000.jpg

Well i would love a shot at that hottie, would fill her up and have her mourning

forfun said:
no. she don't

So you are saying that the ragged destroyed mess between her legs was caused by nothing but cock? Damn son, your wife's a filthy fuckin *****! :p

midnightfapper said:

you do realize that the size, shape and color of pussy lips has no relation whatsoever to how many cocks she's had, right?

what kind of cock streatch her like that? in romania we don't have so much black guys

forfun said:
what kind of cock streatch her like that? in romania we don't have so much black guys

I bet your slut gets DP'd all the time. Thats probably how her pussy got so stretched out.

you do realize that the size, shape and color of pussy lips has no relation whatsoever to how many cocks she's had, right?

Yes, but the looseness does. I know I mentioned the lips but I was referring to the looseness for most of that.

Yes, but the looseness does. I know I mentioned the lips but I was referring to the looseness for most of that.[/QUOTE]

can you show me difference ? two pics one loose and one fresh

forfun said:
Yes, but the looseness does. I know I mentioned the lips but I was referring to the looseness for most of that.

can you show me difference ? two pics one loose and one fresh[/QUOTE]

I don't have pictures, but how many first timers and less-sexually-active women do you know that can be so easily DP'd?

yes your right. but how can you tell about a pussy if she's loose or tight by looking at her .

thank you abxcd

Users who are viewing this thread