• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many men should I suck for my boyfriend?

• Thread starterLisaNightfly
  • Start date

Do you think my boyfriend is right and how many men should I suck off ans swallow per week maximum?

• Total voters
Laceyfemme said:
(In my opinion) some of the answers here don't show a very good understanding of what it means to be a submissive. We can find fulfillment in choosing to surrender our free will to someone we trust. I think that Lisa is thinking through whether or not she is ready to try being a submissive.
Oh, I understand about being a submissive. I didn't see any indication -- here or in her other posts -- that she is submissive. I see a statement about what her boyfriend wants, and in another place that she thought 'cuckolding' implies she would dominate him, but he seems to want to dominate.

This seems to me that she is game to give him what she wants, or at least consider it, but doesn't say to me that she's submissive.

Reactions: fredanddaisy

Users who are viewing this thread