• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many muslims in here?

• Thread starterbhamguy
  • Start date

bhamguy

good muslim boy lol
Beloved Member
Feb 5, 2014
birmingham, england
Just curious since ive seen some Pakistani names and if so where you from?

right here hun...

not a cuck... just came to site out of curiosity... but would love to hear from other muslims.... I am based in Edinburgh

brown_cock_edin said:
not a cuck... just came to site out of curiosity... but would love to hear from other muslims.... I am based in Edinburgh

I'm a muslim too, from the UK, london

Reactions: goodwood2506
muslim_cuck said:
I'm a muslim too, from the UK, london

Would like to get in touch and hear more... can you message me.. or shall I post something on your wall?

My GF is Middle Eastern Muslim, I'm not.

Like some of the Western Muslim girls I've met, they don't mind drinking, partying and fucking around since they are free to do what they want.
But my GF does feel bad for not being married or engaged and still fooling around with me. I have pushed her to spill on some of her past adventures with her 2 ex BF's and handful of "incidents". But the worst she has done is making out with random guys at the club and once giving a drunken blowjob to a guy at a party. Always felt bad cause she doesn't want to feel or be seen as those "trashy white girls"

I love her stories but its hard to get to talk about it cause she still feels bad when we fool around. Making sure I always know that what ever we do isn't normal. And always feels bad when we do, cause we are not seriously committed.
But when we are out and I see her fellow Arab men eye her up, drives me wild for some reason. Though they might be Western Arab men, ho may not be exactly where she's from. But I can see that look they have when they see her with me or without me next to her.
The look of I want to fuck this fellow Arab girl cause "she's my kind" Undressing her as they stare...or staring at her "goodies" as we walk past. Esp looking at her round full Arab butt and a part of me loves it.
Wishing if she ever did cheat on me,:yumyum: I love to imagine her fellow Arab guy friend would talk her into it behind my back. Playing the "we are the same kind and should hang out at my place sometime" card :pimp: . And be fucking my Arab GF.

Although a cocky white guy doing the same would be just as good. =p

Saraha said:
Is a Muslim wife allowed to fuck around with other men or women if her husband tells her that she has to obey his fantasies?

LOL NO!

otherwise mine would have sucked off a few footballs teams by now!

Reactions: robandkate
misterx0112013 said:
My GF is Middle Eastern Muslim, I'm not.

Like some of the Western Muslim girls I've met, they don't mind drinking, partying and fucking around since they are free to do what they want.
But my GF does feel bad for not being married or engaged and still fooling around with me. I have pushed her to spill on some of her past adventures with her 2 ex BF's and handful of "incidents". But the worst she has done is making out with random guys at the club and once giving a drunken blowjob to a guy at a party. Always felt bad cause she doesn't want to feel or be seen as those "trashy white girls"

I love her stories but its hard to get to talk about it cause she still feels bad when we fool around. Making sure I always know that what ever we do isn't normal. And always feels bad when we do, cause we are not seriously committed.
But when we are out and I see her fellow Arab men eye her up, drives me wild for some reason. Though they might be Western Arab men, ho may not be exactly where she's from. But I can see that look they have when they see her with me or without me next to her.
The look of I want to fuck this fellow Arab girl cause "she's my kind" Undressing her as they stare...or staring at her "goodies" as we walk past. Esp looking at her round full Arab butt and a part of me loves it.
Wishing if she ever did cheat on me,:yumyum: I love to imagine her fellow Arab guy friend would talk her into it behind my back. Playing the "we are the same kind and should hang out at my place sometime" card :pimp: . And be fucking my Arab GF.

Although a cocky white guy doing the same would be just as good. =p

You know what the worst thing is? if you guys break up and she goes off and marries an arab muslim guy, and IF he's a cuckold, he'll get off hearing how she fucked you.... and the nasty things you got her to do!!

True...but I am sure any cuckold would love to hear about their wives/GF's past with guys. I know I do. =p

Just love seeing Arab men eye her up. Knowing if they could talk her into NSA fucking behind her BF's back they would gladly fuck her in their big cars or at their own places while I think shes at the gym or the shops. When she's really getting fucked like a slut and being called one in Arabic..:yumyum:

misterx0112013 said:
True...but I am sure any cuckold would love to hear about their wives/GF's past with guys. I know I do. =p

Just love seeing Arab men eye her up. Knowing if they could talk her into NSA fucking behind her BF's back they would gladly fuck her in their big cars or at their own places while I think shes at the gym or the shops. When she's really getting fucked like a slut and being called one in Arabic..:yumyum:

Any pics? love to see her

muslim_cuck said:
LOL NO!

otherwise mine would have sucked off a few footballs teams by now!

Actually.... If you google it.. this is OK. I found article a while back.

brown_cock_edin said:
Actually.... If you google it.. this is OK. I found article a while back.

Don't keep it to yourself.... post the article here!!

muslim_cuck said:
Don't keep it to yourself.... post the article here!!

will do :) it all comes down to interpretation

As far as I know the young Muslim teens who want to save their virginity prefer anal (religious Jewish teens too).

After their marriage they will obey their husband and honor him.

If you asked - I was not hungry during Ramadan...

Yea I do have pics but I like to mic chat about her if I show.
Love to talk about my fantasies and the different kinds of humiliations I would endure.

I cum hard when I think about my GF in the backseat of some Arab guys car. Her jeans and panties on the car floor, tee still on as he fucks her in the back seat. Bouncing my GF on his cock, sucking her tits, kissing her as they talk in Arabic.
Since its at night and dark in the carpark, she doesnt have to be too soft as he holds her by her hips and ass..making her ride his cock even harder and faster.
Fucking my GF in his nice car, after taking her out the movies. Fucking her in his before she dresses and jumps out and into her own car and drives off back home.

Mr BreedSeed:
African Dom from London UK seeks Hijab Hotties!
I seek those of African, Indonesian, Malayasian or Eastern Europe. Single Females or Cuckold Couples.
Reply to my mail box.

Hijabi from indonesia