How many white guys on here

• Thread starter_Mark_
  • Start date

_Mark_

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2009
have truly thought through the consequences of their wives being blacked?

That is:
They might catch a lovely little bug from that big load of cum your taking a photo of dribbling from their pussy
You truly have got a small dick and the wife doesn't want it any more, so she fucks off and files for divorce
She wants a regular black cock and you have to accept that it's no longer the once only deal you hoped for
She gets knocked up. Explain that one to the folks.

Seriously, it's a great fantasy, just like fucking outdoors, a threesome and many other things you haven't tried.

So, white guys, how do you REALLY feel about your wife barebacking a black guy? What if the morning after pill doesn't work or she gets a lovely STD?

Is it something you really want to happen or would you rather give the black dildo you use on her a name and live the dream on here?

How much have you discussed your fantasy with your wife? Does she know how much of a perv you actually are?

wow, you really do have a downer view on it all. My wife is fixed, no preg risk. Lots of bareback and our relationship is fine. But I do see your points, most people are not truly ready or prepared. They live fantasy and do not think it through.
For those of us that live in reality, please do not make it sound like everybody fails.

Last edited by a moderator:
sadams said:
wow, you really do have a downer view on it all. My wife is fixed, no preg risk. Lots of bareback and our relationship is fine. But I do see your points, most people are not truly ready or prepared. They live fantasy and do not think it through.
For those of us that live in reality, please do not make it sound like everybody fails.

It's nothing to do with a downer. It's a reality check that makes better reading than a positive test result of any kind.

Lots of bareback for you - you happy all the guys she fucks are clean? Good on you then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think he's trolling, but apologies if this does turn out to be the case.
At the very least I think it is good to consider these outcomes before it is too late - ignorance is not bliss in these situations, and it would be unethical to discuss the better aspects of the scene all the time and totally dismiss the risks. Just my two cents.

_Mark_ said:
So, white guys, how do you REALLY feel about your wife barebacking a black guy? What if the morning after pill doesn't work or she gets a lovely STD?

Is it something you really want to happen or would you rather give the black dildo you use on her a name and live the dream on here?

How much have you discussed your fantasy with your wife? Does she know how much of a perv you actually are?

See attachment to see how I feel about wife barebacking BBC.

Black dildo...please!

We not only discuss the fantasy...we live it.

Regarding STDs...I always say the only safe sex is abstinence and we obviously aren't abstiant.

Attachments

• 101_2440.jpg
    101_2440.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 321
Before my wife went black we talked about it, role played it, for several years. When she met what she considered the right guy, she told me, "If we're ever going to do it, he's the one." Afterward she said it was everything she had hoped it would be--and more.

What we did not anticipate completely was her letting a lover get in her head, or that he would be contacting her behind my back, sneaking in to fuck her when I traveled, without my knowledge. I didn't understand it then, and to a point I still don't understand it, because the two of them could have continued to see each other with my full encouragement -- as long as we kept it honest. We survived it, but it was an unanticipated bump in the road. We had talked about it before she started--and she promised something like that would never happen--and she was wrong.

That can't be talked about beforehand--one has to muddle through it and suffer the bullshit involved. The agreement was this was something we did together--she did it and I watched.

One of the things she discovered by seeing him behind my back is that she gets off on being watched with someone more than she does seeing him alone. Which works for us.

As for barebacking, she has with her first guy (who has a reaction to latex), and the guy she was seeing behind my back--they used condoms if I was there. She had a tubal so pregnancy is not a risk. Everyone else has used condoms, especially those we know are active in the lifestyle. She has two black men we play with, who, after a half dozen get-togethers with each, getting to know them and their lifestyle habits, she invited to do her bareback--but only after providing a negative test result -- in writing. Both did.

My wife prefers barebacking, she says it seems more erotic. As a very straight husband I have no interest in licking someone else's cum, but I do enjoy the different sensation of fucking her after she has been fucked bareback by a lover.

So in answer to your post, we did talk about everything beforehand as much as could be talked about, and we try to use as much common sense as possible to stay safe versus her preference for bareback sex.

One thing that really strikes me odd is the reference to STD's. You mean white guys don't have them either??!? Talk about "getting real".... Take Will & Eve's advise and just shut up.

This guy has a very salient point.

STDs and pregnancy should not only be discussed beforehand, there should be a risk mitigation plan put in place prior to embarking on any journey into a polyamorous lifestyle.

In my opinion condoms are somewhat of a mitigation, but negative test results combined with more than a passing acquaintance with your partners are the best mitigation. Especially if you are intending to engage in bareback. I've asked for, and given test results with the couples I know. They seemed happy to oblige, and more than happy that I asked.

Some of these stories are a little troubling. Like the guy whose wife was seeing their bull sometimes without his knowledge. Well both that husband and the brotha should have thought immediately:

"well ... what (who) else is she doing?"

"Are the other people she's seeing safe?"

And the husband should have considered that the brotha might have had some STD. Because the brotha actually laid with her, knowing her husband was *******. Who else is he doing that with? Even absent STDs, black men our job is to make homes not to break them. I take my job seriously an so should you.

I guess the long and short of it is that I believe people in the lifestyle need to ask these uncomfortable questions, because lives could very well depend on it.

j&m4bbc said:
See attachment to see how I feel about wife barebacking BBC.

Black dildo...please!

We not only discuss the fantasy...we live it.

Regarding STDs...I always say the only safe sex is abstinence and we obviously aren't abstiant.

They are awesome!:clap:

I would love to watch a black guy fuck my blonde wife only I can't bring myself to ask her.

Shit just got real.

A good test result is only as good as on the day it was done. Make no mistake..unless one is abstaining from sex and is completely celibate..there is always a risk, although sometimes it's minimal it's still there.

Party hard, PLAY harder! :)

Look, let's be real here,-folks that are involved in this game know whats up. STD's-all types of men have them, your comments have a tinge of animosity,stereotyping, and being a little on the ignorant side. In this game(lets not forget that this is adult games now/fantasy-role playing-etc) men and women go in turned on by the unknown of it all, thats why they ditch the black toy and take it into the real world. It really is the emotional aspects which are not anticipated which I think are among the chief pitfalls for couples. A Black Man brings a whole new dynamic to a white couples world, few are truly prepared for the reprecussions involved, however many view these risks as part of the "turn on/high" worth the risk. Please use caution when throwing out generalizations and stereotypes and know your speaking to some highly liberated people out there, that by and large really know how to get down, if you know what I mean.

Will & Eve said:
You were putting up a reasonable facade of "just being realistic" right up until the end and then you blew it.

In my opinion, this amounts to trolling. Stop being a pissy bitch.

Everyone here either (a) already knows all this shit and is simply fantasizing; or (b) isn't going to be dissuaded because some internet know-it-all talked down to them.

So either way, your demonstration of intellectual and moral superiority is noted and logged. Now kindly shut the fuck up and quit trying to piss in everyone's cereal.
What sort of admin tells a member who has put a reasonable thread up to shut the fuck up? Don't harbour the ridiculous notion that I'm trolling. It's a serious question about guys wanting their wives to go black - do they have the whole picture and would they take that big step to do it.

Not everyone sings from the same hymn sheet on here. There's the knock her up gang, then those who prefer a regular partners, as well as those who are just curious and various shades in between. That's what makes for the rich tapestry of topics in here and it's certainly interesting reading about the different attitudes to it.

I've obviously had fantasies about my wife with a black man, hence finding this site, but that's where it's staying, as a nice fantasy that we can both enjoy. The "lifestyle" isn't for us, but I certainly still enjoy the IR videos.

Papasweets said:
One thing that really strikes me odd is the reference to STD's. You mean white guys don't have them either??!? Talk about "getting real".... Take Will & Eve's advise and just shut up.
The STD question is very reasonable. I don't have any, I give blood regularly so I'm screened and my wife and I don't sleep around with other people.

Unprotected sex with a new partner or indeed partners is a bold step for most, irrespective of skin colour; it certainly was for us two when we first got together 15 years ago. Cost us a fortune in condoms before we agreed the time was right!

Yes, a woman is responsible for preventing pregnancy or not, but that's not the be all and end all about to wear or not wear condoms. I hate them like most, if not all people do.

It would surprise me if anyone considering exchanging fluids as in having sex with a stranger would not have talked about the real chance of catching something. Besides that it works both ways. I've been with people that wanted to go bareback and I wasn't even trying to have that. It's kind of hard to believe that anyone considering this lifestyle hasn't talked about catching a disease or getting pregnant. I can see the talk about not catching feelings slipping under the radar.
As far as your SO sneaking behind your back, I have to believe that's a miss communication thing. Not trying to blame anyone but sometimes people assume things but what they really should do is communicate them with ALL parties involved. For example I had been seeing this couple for about a year. When I was with her husband(he was a mechanic and worked on my cars) he would suggest that I should just show up at his house when she wasn't working and fuck her. He assured me that I didn't need to call or anything just show up. Well I took him up on his offer and showed up one day, only to find her eldest son visiting and she was totally shocked and flustered. She didn't know what to do and was obviously embarrassed(we always were very, very discrete with out relationship). I played it off and said I was looking for her husband to do some work on my car. I'm wasn't sure her son bought it and she later told me he actually questioned her because he thought she was having an affair. She was pretty pissed at her husband and it almost caused us to stop having our 3sums. That's why communication is key. No two ways about it.
Having said that Mark's post does seem a bit like a troll.

_Mark_ said:
have truly thought through the consequences of their wives being blacked?

That is:
They might catch a lovely little bug from that big load of cum your taking a photo of dribbling from their pussy

A bug?

I am led to believe that Black men (certainly in America anyway) have less Sexualy transmited infections than Asians, Jews, Whites, Arabs AND Hispanics. what is the problem, if the guy seems trustworthy?

We have lived this fantasy out as well. Obviously as with most things there are some risks associated with it. We don't play very often so that right there cuts down the risks at least some. All of the problems you listed have not been a problem for us.

'skinnywhiteboy' is 'supreme black man' is 'white man loves ir'

??????

I guess the reason I stay on the perimeter? I cant believe U come to this site which is probably like most internet..pretend.. and start raving about the content? Sounds like a trying to be devout Christian but cant live with themselves that they have sexual urges..or maybe a little kinky urges..work them out ...sometimes U need to change urself instead of trying to change the world..if IR sex risks offends U dont do it...I just wonder how many are doing it???with the vids must be many..but Ive only vaguely observed the couples doing a lot of talking...but I did have a neighbor once in and apartment ..and he seemed to have two white females living with him..could be wrong ..not good at being nosey..but one ended up pregnant..dont know what happened but U never see those type of relationships being posted here of him showing vids or photos of his preg wife? They just seem to fade into society ..with only a glance of them maybe at the Mall...You see young Ir couples posted but none in the family way so maybe theyre experimenting or just have partner friends of the other race???

Okay, I admit it. I am white_man_loves_ir. I just wanted a change of username.

Sorry. :-(

Fill Me In

Probably 99 percent here are white..which is fine but why are they so judgemental. I dont go to Church sites and bitch about how they believe their the only ones going to heaven..or guess what I was taught as a child you Black folks arent going???And if I invite U to my Church Ill be excommunicated????Wonder how many of those old folks are probably here getting off to those Bad Black Brothers...not only having their women but plantin the old black seed???Instead Id like to hear from some of those movie makers...do U do this 4 show? Or even so where are U meeting up with these Brothers and getting them on film? Ive heard how disgusting it is from the White Guys how their women who might get pregnant are scorned...even though they are sure getting off to it...so what about the Black Guys who are doing it???Ok not the "cream" of SOCIETY the ones who are finding ways to not only bang white women but bring along a couple of buddies??The ones who keep the ney sayers coming back for more masturbation???Bet these guys arent meeting these women, wining and dining them at Ruth Chris taking them home to their Black families, getting engaged, then having a couple of buddies come over bringin the camera and havin a breedin session??But I have seen, with exception, the Black Dudes seem to resist sloppy seconds???So who decides who get the prize???I like the sloppy seconds if Im going to watch anyway? But since the process is ok the poor slut better not satisfy their fantasy and get pregnant and the men come in contact with other mens sperm?? Whats the rules here???How do these women get treated by their judgemental white men? Thats after they are dripping Black seed?

Toi, I believe 99% of this are white too, but mostly white females sir.

Will & Eve said:
Since you mentioned it, I looked it up.

you hit on 2 out of three. 'skinnywhiteboy' and 'white man loves ir' track to the same IP

sbm doesn't, although all three show a uk email addy so it might conceivably be an account from a work location or something that doesn't have the same IP.

Still, the city sbm tracks to seems a long way from the city for the other two id's so it's probably not the same person.

Unless they are using a proxy or some other thing that seems to clever for the lot of them.

2 outta 3 aint bad :cool: