How many women gone blond?

• Thread starterBlackCop
  • Start date

BlackCop

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 28, 2004
Any woman in here gone blonde(bleached) after had black?

Me. I'm naturally brunette.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,140
I don't feel blondes. Prefer brunettes & redheads.

thank u Mandy and Hotnurse any more women?

Blonde

I was a blonde in my teen years. My natural color is more dirty blonde brown, but I dye my hair blonde. Hope that satisfies your question.

Maria

Yes thank you Maria. Started this thread as a small poll. Curious if women gone blonde just before or after they gone black to get that sexy blacknblonde contrast.

I was blonde before I had a black cock and will always remain so :)

doesnt matter to me as long as she white and fine but i have gone more blonde lately. Love brown hair with blonde highlights...looks fine fine as hell.

BlackCop said:
Curious if women gone blonde just before or after they gone black to get that sexy blacknblonde contrast.

BlackCop--

Not to say anything bad about my blonde sisters but for white on black contrast, think about us poor redheads too. We have to wear SPF 45 over every part of our bodies every time we go to the beach or end up looking like a lobster.

Can't even remember what my natural color is anymore. But I went blonde 20years before I ever went black. Madison

Attachments

• Madison  Me 28 August 2005.jpg
    Madison Me 28 August 2005.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 578
more women who would like to comment in this thread?

I'm not naturally blonde, but it wasn't black men who had me change it. It was something I did on my own.

The wife is currently making the transition from Auburn/red to blond, Ive told her is a nice change to have a hot blond around the house and in the bedroom too.

I went blonde, but it was long before I had black.

Attachments

• sarah.jpg
    sarah.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 436
went to highlights

i went to blonde highlights after i starting serving, i am a bbw and have black pussy hair. Carl says he loves the contrast! katy

i went blonde 7 months ago, love it!!!

Seems like some women actually gone blond