• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How many years your wife been fucking ? (All Join-In)

• Thread starterhottieandhubby1970
  • Start date

hottieandhubby1970

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2013
My hot 43yo wife and I have talked about this before. fun topic :) She told me this Oct 16th makes 28years shes been spreading her hot horny legs to get fucked :) alittle over a hundred different cocks have enjoyed her hot tight wet cunt in that time shes a great date. Shes been sucking cock 2yrs longer 30years :) Join-in

xk.jpg

Reactions: Custer Laststand
My wife started fucking at 13, started fucking me at 16, and started fucking other men about 3 years after we were married (around 19 but also while we dated).

My first wife (she's gone now (passed away) ) started when she was 15 (1 time) with a boyfriend and then got involved with a 32 year old divorced guy that lived next door (that was fucking her brains out with a fat 8" cock-her words) until I came along when the first 3 times I had her he had fucked her earlier in the day (she told me about that after we were married and I immediately got a hard-on) which led us into her being a shared wife. Then 6 months after we were married she had her first black cock and her first since we were married. That was New Years Eve 1970 and we continued sharing her until 2008 when she got very sick. Just for the record she loved bare-backed and she never had any type of venereal diseases, and my best guess is that she enjoyed the attention of 200-300 men.

gatorrdw said:
...Just for the record she loved bare-backed and she never had any type of venereal diseases, and my best guess is that she enjoyed the attention of 200-300 men.

Holy lxrd..!! That were a lot of dicks!

My wife Sue has been at it since she was 17 - that'd be 36 years with her legs spread - and I've been around for the last 28+ of them. Unlike others though, her total is maybe 30 guys now including the last 4 after we married.

I wrote about this in my thread. Here's the fast version.
At 15+ with her ex-boyfriend's best friend in a secluded class room at night time while everyone was asleep. A few of his friends stood outside the classroom for lookout. This was in a religious boarding school.
They lasted for awhile up to her University days. Broke up because she spent the night at his rented room and a neighbor called the religious police. They had to be bailed out by their parents. Age was 17-18.
After that she was with an older guy, in the army, who cheated on her and even beat her up a few times. A few years, probably age 18-24. She thought he was the one, so she persevered with his cheating around. It wasn't uncommon for them to yell and cry and beat at each other before it got to him having sex with her.
After that was her last boyfriend before me. About 4 years with him. They started out casually because she still wasn't over the army guy. She was alternating the 2 guys, both knew about each other and both wanted to claim her body every time they could. The new guy won out, but later we got to know each other and she was dating both of us. I didn't know until after we got engaged that she was still sleeping with him when we started going out. Apparently she went out with the both of us on a same day, both times watching the same movie lol. It was a harry potter movie

Between those long relationships, there was a guy friend, her friend's bf, who tried to force himself on her in the car. There was also one other Chinese guy who fucked her in his flashy car after a night out clubbing. It was a one night hookup.
Another guy was this malay part time model who she said had a huge dick. He fucked her one time so hard she had her period right then and there. She was embarrassed but he was turned on so he just pinned her arms on top of her head and slammed into her till he blew

Yes, Pinkyrod it was a lot of cocks. She could attract men very easily and due to us both having very active lifestyles and careers there were a lot of opportunities for her to tease and torment a lot of different men. She had a very high sex drive and I really enjoyed watching/listening to her having her little, married pussy stretched and pounded and she loved to offer me "sloppy seconds", because she knew I liked her well-fucked. GTR

I lost my virginity at 13 to one of my friends brothers, so now it's been 25 yrs of fucking

Reactions: tlxyz, mrkitkat and Custer Laststand

Users who are viewing this thread