• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how many?

• Thread startersc03
  • Start date

sc03

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2007
How many men has your wife/gf fucked before she met you?
My gf had only fucked 4 other guys, but has given head and handjobs to at least 12 or 13 she said.
Knowing her past really turns me on, anyone else turned on by their partners slutty past?

Reactions: Frustratedhub
My wife had only fucked one guy and was very inexperienced when we started dating. She had never even given head before me. She has come a long, long, long way since then :)

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Mine fucked a lot and we've talked about it often.

Big turn on for me.

my girl has no experiences. she was a virgin as i met her. no boyfriend before.

when i first met her she said she had fucked 13, when we got engaged she admitted 30 and when we finally married she said it must have been over 100.
shedidnt loose her virginity till she was 19 and i met her just after her 23rd birthday.

One that she has admitted to, but twenty-four since (that she has admitted to).

I thought I was the only one my first wife had eer had but. after we had been married for 4 years, she admitted that she had fucked a guy on her hen night. I acted angry and insisted she tell me all the details - My errection showed her how turned on I was and my cuckold life started there.

Sadly, only lasted another 5 years before she found a lover who was loaded and went off leaving me.

My wife was a virgin , but had done some slutty things. I get rock hard hearing relive her adventures. I'm trying to convince her fuck others but no luck.... yet

My Wife and GF

My wife fucked probably 5 or 6 when we met. My girlfriend who have on the side has fucked probably 200

My wife had only been with 4 guys also. One time was a fling thing. I thought it was really hot when she told me the story about it. It was just a first time movie date..afterwards they ended up fucking all over the place in the house.

Brad (Macy's Husband)

How Many

My wife had not been with anyone whrn we met. She was only just sixteen. Within six months of us meeting she had been with me and 4 others. Since we got married that figure has grwon to twenty hoping it will be more soon.

6 before we married and 1 mmf threesum 27 after we married and 6 threesums, 1 foursum and 1 girl

Mine was virgin to me!
At the begining the idea turned me on. I would be her first.
But then i noticed it was worst than if she have had some cocks before me. It was harder when whe started having sex and she is very shy in sex matters.
So, give yourself as lucky guys for having those girls with some experience. By the way, if your wives choose you it's because you must be the best of all :)

she admits to 30-40, but most women understate this statistic

My wife had been with 6 guys before we got married. 5 she did, and 1 she only gave him a handjob while making out. She enjoys telling me her past stories just as much as I enjoy hearing them. I have the same problem as most men. Now that we are married I can't get her be with someone else oustside of "fantasyland"

It took me years to get my wife to fess up. Turns out she gave a number of guys (8) blow jobs in college. She loved to swallow thier loads, and said it was a real fetish for her at one point. She admitted to sucking one of my friends cocks a number of times before we got married, and I am sure she has done it since.

my gf has ben with 54 men befor me she is 20

How many

Well she probably had 6 or so before we were married and now has had another 40 or so since.

My wife was a little slut and had fucked she told me at least 80 - 90 guys when we got married it took me 10 years to convince her to fuck other guys 5 years ago she finally started to fuck other guys now she is back to her old slut ways she has fucked 14 guys in the last 5 years and we both love she has told me she wished she had started fucking other guys when I first asked her she lost sooo much time

Not good if a virgin whife misses out on trying a variety of cock experiences during her long marriage. Needs a caring loving husband who gives her "his gift" so she can equalise with his sexual history to come out of her shell and become a "wild one" in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread