• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How much contact should the cuck have with her bulls?

• Thread starterNakedEdgeCpl
  • Start date

NakedEdgeCpl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2011
My GF has been cucking me for about a year now after a few years of 3-somes, vouyerism. She's a gorgeous MILF, we're both in our 40's. I currently live 3 hrs away. Through trial and error we've learned that it's best if I find an ad of CL to just email her the link, then she pursues meeting him or not. She's also on an adult site where she's met 2 bulls as well. (without any involvement from me) She keeps me totally up to date on her playdates....teases me, let's me watch on skype, etc. What I'm wondering is how much contact is too much?? Sometimes she get's annoyed wondering what I'm saying to her bulls if they text me, etc. (and they seem to do that, asking questions about what she likes, am I jealous, etc.) It eventually gets back to her and well, you know what happens then.
So what's your experiences, how do you "help" your hotwife find hot bulls? (she hates trolling on CL, etc) but also appreciates my efforts. I love being involved in the whole game but I think for her long-term pleasure it might be best if I'm just allowed to know whatever she let's me know. Once I'm back living with her (in 3 months) I'm wondering how that dynamic plays out even more.
Thanks guys, I'll let you know how tomorrow night goes too. (she's having one of her bulls over for dinner/sex, and yes I DO get to watch on Skype!!!

If she finds hot bulls, then she needs to encourage them to "stick around for awhile". Constantly looking for new bulls can be stressful for her (and you). A slow turnover is best, and she can add more as she meets new guys she has chemistry with.

A part of fucking other men's wives is the experience of knowing just how it affects him. The best way to know is by talking with him.

It is possible for these men to have civil conversations together, in which the subject of the other man fucking the husband's wife is discussed in an adult way.

I once asked another man "How do you like fucking my wife?" and he said "She's one of the best pussies I've ever had! I LOVE fucking your wife."

Any true wife-sharer would be glad to hear those words.

It seems that not all guys understand the cuck/hotwife relationship, so they are alittle hesitant when I'm brought into the mix, either to watch, be sent pics or ??? I get the feeling from my hotwife that if I "scare" off another guy I'm gonna be out of the loop entirely. I suppose some of this is because we're not dealing with true "bulls" who understand how to cuck me as well. They just want to fuck her as if she's a typical single girl, and she really does want me involved.

Oh btw I'm at my home, caged, cooking dinner and waiting for their invite for me to watch them play on skype. I'm in full cuck anticipation, seems like forever for the call to come through.............she sent me a pic of her pussy, freshly shaved for her bull, I was at work and could hardly concentrate to get throught the day!

Users who are viewing this thread