• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How much do you love the humiliation of another man inside your wife?

• Thread starterSheSleepsAround
  • Start date

SheSleepsAround

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2020
I love it. I think it’s the best part.

Reactions: Useyourwife, ksfarmcpl and WhiteMarried
I have enjoyed watching and listening while my wife has been satisfied by another and it has been awesome!

Reactions: Rayagr, GehoernterEhemann, WhiteMarried and 2 others
Every time my wife tells me that having her cuckold me was my 'best idea ever', I get a smile that lasts for a few days. That she has other men now inside her is not humiliating at all. Every time we add someone new to the circle of those who know she's available, there's a brief bit of humiliation, but it quickly fades as I'm working toward being more open about it to everyone.

Reactions: WhiteMarried, dbfldave, leahswannabe and 3 others
I love it, especially when they discuss how much bigger his cock is.

Reactions: GehoernterEhemann, Manwaife, Custer Laststand and 4 others
Guess, and read some replies, it isn't a humiliation at all seeing your wife or girlfriend getting fucked by other guys. If you're able to separate love from sex and be selfasured enough it can be amazing.

I'm a Bull for about 20+ years now, even when i had a longer relationship. Was honest from day one and she even sometimes joined. For her birthday once organised something special, some couples i dated then helped out.
Knew she liked a bit crazy things so first had 2 ladies with strapons for her and after that 3 guys filling her.
No way it was a humiliation, fucking her in someone else's cum while seeing her nibble on several dicks and pussies was amazing.

After that we once in a while did this, she also started bringing girls home to play. For these girls it was sometimes at first akwart, speacially when they were a younger, but seeing her get eaten or giving oral was great. Sometimes didn't join them and after a girl left she told what she did or let them do to her. No humiliation but enough excitement to fuck her like crazy.

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife, crt and Custer Laststand
wah said:
I love it, especially when they discuss how much bigger his cock is.
Exactly,size comparison always take place probably after orgasm

Reactions: wah
Keesnl said:
Guess, and read some replies, it isn't a humiliation at all seeing your wife or girlfriend getting fucked by other guys.
Yeah but we love this, maybe because we do it from time to time - when we have good idea of humiliation both sides (hubby and wife). Maybe more hubby is humiliated when he is laying or sitting at chair tied up and watch as they use me (wife) mercilessly.

We plan now, that he will "blue pill", undress him and tie to a chair. Than we order some **********, (he had choice ugly one or fat one - he choose fat one), to slowly, very slowly make him cum as i am (wife) used brutally by three strangers.

Reactions: Kwacka, Custer Laststand, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
Love it! I loved sharing my ex with a few friends of mine and watching them talk dirty to her, order her around, and get rough with her. My favorite is watching her deep throat a big dick.

Reactions: GehoernterEhemann, WhiteMarried and Kwacka
ChefRexy said:
Love it! I loved sharing my ex with a few friends of mine and watching them talk dirty to her, order her around, and get rough with her. My favorite is watching her deep throat a big dick.
That nice

ChefRexy said:
I have been watching for 20 years & will always do

Reactions: Yunus and Manwaife
Love how it makes me feel

Reactions: Roscoemadcap, leahshub, hairbear1954 and 1 other person
The humiliation can be so hot at times. Especially when my wife has fucked guys I know and dont like

Reactions: sc_david, Rayagr, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Matureplay said:
Depends. I do not feel any humiliation on the rare times I get to watch, I just enjoy seeing her pleasured. That said, there have been a couple guys that have made comments or, more specifically, had her make comments on how much better he is...that subtle humiliation just made me harder.
Humiliation is a turn on for most couples

Reactions: Rayagr, crt and Matureplay

Users who are viewing this thread