How My Fiance Totally Lost Control.

Would you still mary my fiance if you were in my situation?

• No

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Yes, but only since she did not get pregnant and will never do it again.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Yes, even if she got pregnant since I love her and she would still give me two children of my own.

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wsh

It took two horny women to make me a wife sharer
Beloved Member
May 19, 2019
A true story (with some minor changes) , sad for me, but probabl dead sexy for you.

We had a four year lasting stable relationship, when my chief asked me to work abroad for one year. I knew it would be good for my career, we also knew that despite our vacations my girlfriend and I would only be able to see each other every second weekend during this year.

This was also the time, when she got really impatient and wanted me to marry her.

We decided that the job offering was worth the struggle, also I wanted to plan our wedding properly when I had the time and energy for it. So I took the job, we got engaged and we promised each other to get married after this difficult fifth year, that was ahead of us.

My fiance and I never cheated. During the four years of our relationship we only had sex with each other. After a few months working abroad I couldn‘t help myself and had some fun with a **********. This was no cheating for me, but since I never did this before in our whole relationship and since it is so important for us to be honest to each other, I did not want to keep it secret and told my fiance. She was upset, she told me that in her opinion this was cheating. After a little drama she finally forgave me.

When half the year was gone and we knew we had about six months left, she told me that she wanted to have a child from me and couldn‘t wait to have unprotected sex with me immediately since I would soon be back at my old workplace at home and she was afraid of becoming too old for children. So far we had sex without condom but she was on the pill. I once read that it might be unhealthy for the child if a women gets pregnant straight after using the pill for a longer periode of time. So she stopped taking the pill and I decided to use condoms again for the first three months after the pill.

She thought that this was rubbish, she could not imagine that getting pregnant immediately after the pill could be harmful for the baby. She also did not expect to get pregnant fast. She is 37, I am 41 and she was on the pill since over ten years which should also make it more difficult to get pregnant soon. Her best friend had similar conditions and it took her almost two years to get pregnant.

But I wanted to play save and was determind to use condoms for the full length of the three months .

She was not very happy with it, she always loved to have my sperm in her pussy. Sometimes she told me to stop using condems, but I was firm and made no exception. Instead I was looking forward to the moment where we finally would have the first unprotected sex in our whole relationship.

Then it happened. One weekend I came home she told me that she had sth. to confess.

„I cheated on you“ - „What?!“

„I know it was wrong and there is no excuse for it, but we always have been honest with each other I mut clear the table and tell you everything, so we can go ahead without harming our relationship “

She told me that the Friday night of the weekend she did not travel home, she went out for pubcrawling with a group of collegues. They do this mor or less regularly once a months. One of them, Jeff was his name, she always liked and felt close too. She often told me about him. Due to him she got the job and he helped her a lot during her career, when problems occured at work, he was the one she could always count on. In all the years it never happend that I met him. At the beginning of our relationship I was a bit suspicious about Jeff, but when I asked her if there might be more between them she laught and said „With Jeff?! No, besides that I wouldn‘t change you with anybody else, he is married. But his friendship means a lot to me, so please don‘t take it away from me.“

That night things were differnt. She enjoyed, she was a bit ***** and at the very end of the night the other colleagues left one by one after she was alone with Jeff who told her the whole story about how it happend his wife divorced him and how she moved out of his flat recently.

His flat was in walking distance to the inner city. She told me that when the pub closed she went home with him.

I asked her why she entered his flat and what happend then. And she said: I don‘t know exaclty why I went home with him. But I don‘t want to blame him. I want to be honest with myself, I think I kind of wanted it… at least enjoyed flirting with him and I didn‘t resist when he was hitting on me. So I entered his falt with him ….and at the end I slept with him. I am so sorry“.

I told to myself: „Stay calm, don‘t shout at her, don‘t blame her, don‘t make it worse than it is. Find first out what happened exactly before accusing her.“

So I started with a rhetoric question: „But you used a condom?“ Nonsense question, I was 99,9% sure that she would not be so stupid do make a one night stand without using a condom, especially not in our situation where had not other contraceptives. But then she totally suprized me when she answerd „But I told you, it was all spontaneous. None of us had a condom.“

I was shocked as never before in my life.

Me: „So you let him fuck you anyway?! Without any protection?“

She :„Yes, I couldn‘t help myself. You know since I am off the pill my hormons got crazy and I am always horney and I see you too seldom. It‘s your fault when you leave me so much alone. Besides you also cheated on me with with your dirty **********, so please don‘t be to harsh on me, we have the same rights.“

Me: „But it‘s not the same, not using a condom is totally different.“

She: „I have a different opinion on this. For me it was very disgusting when I heard you slept with your filthy protitute bitch. I don‘t understand what attracts you too such dumm girls. But I don‘t have too, I forgave you, but please don‘t judge me for the way I am doing my one night stand. You know that I never liked sex with condom. You also know that I never cheated on you in our entire relationship. It was not easy for me, but since I did it only that one time, I wanted to have the best possible sex, otherwise it would not be worth it. With using a condom it can ot be the best sex for me. Besides I already told you, none of us had a condom, we had no choice“.

Me: „How did he performe the sex with you?“

She: „Please don‘t make me tell you this“

Me: „You don‘t have to tell me all details, I just want to know if he pulled out or if he came inside you.

She: „If you really need to know: He blew his whole load deep inside me and filled my womb with his cum. And I must admit I loved it. The moment he exploded inside me, I had a huge orgasm like I haven‘t felt since long. I felt so grateful for it, that afterwards I licked his penis clean. Then I sucked him until he was hard again so he could fuck me a second time. Actually the second time was even better. I felt guilty for a moment…. When I realized having his sperm inside me while not beeing protected…. But it was too late anyway. So why not enjoy it?
Due to the long Friday night, we slept until noon. I woke up when he was sucking my breasts and putting a finger into my vagina…. he fucked me straight aways twice, then he prepared a nice lunch for us. He mad a big portion of omlett and said that he needs to refill his balls since I sucked them dry until the last drop. It made me laugh. Actualy he is more funny then I thought. He asked me to stay but I told him, that for me this was only an unplanned one night stand with a best friend and actually should never had happened. I also told him, that I feel pity for his divorce, but that he has no chance with me since as he already knew, I am going to get married in half a year.

Me: „So you went home after the lunch?“

She: „No, after lunch he wanted a last time sex before he let me go and then it became late again…. To be honest, it is so sad staying alone at the weekends and waiting for you coming home only every second weekend. And If I would gone home while not having anything to do, I would have throught the rest of the weekend about my wrong doings and that would have made me feeling guilty and sad. Our current distant relationship and my hormonal change are already hard for me, I did not want to torture myself any more and just enjoy at least this one exceptional weekend.

So, yes, at the end I did stay the whole weekend in his flat.

Me: „Did he know that you are not using any contraceptives?“

She: „Yes, I told him during Saturday lunch. I should have told him earlier, but he was not mad with me. On the contrary, I felt it made him even hornier. He fucked my brain out. I was too exhausted to go home on Saturday. Please believe me, I did not plan from the beginning to stay the whole weekend with him “

Of course! Is my fiance really so naive?! I guess Jeff didn‘t expect her telling me about this event less than half a year before our marriage. This bastard probably tried hard to make her pregnant!

It was not easy to get this concersation out of my fiance. But finally it worked since we were always honest and she kind of needed to confess her sin. I also told her that I need to know everything in order to be able to forgive her. Still, it was not easy for her to start. So after this conversation I thanked her for her honesty and I asked her to answer one final question. How many times did she have sex with him and how often did he come inside her vagina?

She tried to remember everything. She alrady did admit that until Sunday evening she did not leave his flat and basically all they did was fucking and resting and fucking…. Like rabbits. She also said that she got her first punishement straight after this weekend since her vagina was terribly sore…. Finally she counted that they must had about elven time sex between Friday night and Sunday evening. Each time he filled her up with his sperm. One time she offered him to give him a blowjob until the ende... But he turned this offer down, wanted to blow every single drop into her vagina ….and this is also where she likes it most. So the two have found each other.

I feel horrible and I hate this guy. But one thing I must give him. He really gave everything. Within one weekend he fucked my fiance eleven times without contraceptives. I did not manage to do this a single time during our entire five year lasting relationship.

I forgave my fiance for her first and only (extended) One Night Stand. But I also told her, that I could not marry her in case she got pregnant from Jeff. So for the next weeks we continued to use condoms. I still cannot believe that I was able to forgave her. If somebody had asked me before, I would say that I was never able to forive suche an extrem way of cheating. But this is how my finace is. If she does sth. stupid, then she usually makes it very stupid. She has an extrem personallity with strong emotional reactions she always had problems to control.

When she told me about the cheating it was too late for „the pill after“. And abortion is no option; for both of us. But I wouldn‘t stay with her when she was pregnant from somebody else. So we knew the next time would decide about the future of our relationship. We were eagerly waiting for her periode to come. During all that time I had to continue using condoms since otherwise we coulnd‘t know from whom she got pregnant.

Finally we were lucky. She started bleeding. Jeff did not succeed in getting her pregnant.

I am interested about your opinions concerning my fiance and what has happened. So I am happpy about every comment.

faceless.JPG1942 burleske.jpg25% 2477.JPG40.jpg420.jpgDSC_0197 - Kopie.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: firedogg81
wsh said:
A true story (with some minor changes) , sad for me, but probabl dead sexy for you.

We had a four year lasting stable relationship, when my chief asked me to work abroad for one year. I knew it would be good for my career, we also knew that despite our vacations my girlfriend and I would only be able to see each other every second weekend during this year.

This was also the time, when she got really impatient and wanted me to marry her.

We decided that the job offering was worth the struggle, also I wanted to plan our wedding properly when I had the time and energy for it. So I took the job, we got engaged and we promised each other to get married after this difficult fifth year, that was ahead of us.

My fiance and I never cheated. During the four years of our relationship we only had sex with each other. After a few months working abroad I couldn‘t help myself and had some fun with a **********. This was no cheating for me, but since I never did this before in our whole relationship and since it is so important for us to be honest to each other, I did not want to keep it secret and told my fiance. She was upset, she told me that in her opinion this was cheating. After a little drama she finally forgave me.

When half the year was gone and we knew we had about six months left, she told me that she wanted to have a child from me and couldn‘t wait to have unprotected sex with me immediately since I would soon be back at my old workplace at home and she was afraid of becoming too old for children. So far we had sex without condom but she was on the pill. I once read that it might be unhealthy for the child if a women gets pregnant straight after using the pill for a longer periode of time. So she stopped taking the pill and I decided to use condoms again for the first three months after the pill.

She thought that this was rubbish, she could not imagine that getting pregnant immediately after the pill could be harmful for the baby. She also did not expect to get pregnant fast. She is 37, I am 41 and she was on the pill since over ten years which should also make it more difficult to get pregnant soon. Her best friend had similar conditions and it took her almost two years to get pregnant.

But I wanted to play save and was determind to use condoms for the full length of the three months .

She was not very happy with it, she always loved to have my sperm in her pussy. Sometimes she told me to stop using condems, but I was firm and made no exception. Instead I was looking forward to the moment where we finally would have the first unprotected sex in our whole relationship.

Then it happened. One weekend I came home she told me that she had sth. to confess.

„I know it was wrong and there is no excuse for it, but we always have been honest with each other I mut clear the table and tell you everything, so we can go ahead without harming our relationship “

She told me that the Friday night of the weekend she did not travel home, she went out for pubcrawling with a group of collegues. They do this mor or less regularly once a months. One of them, Jeff was his name, she always liked and felt close too. She often told me about him. Due to him she got the job and he helped her a lot during her career, when problems occured at work, he was the one she could always count on. In all the years it never happend that I met him. At the beginning of our relationship I was a bit suspicious about Jeff, but when I asked her if there might be more between them she laught and said „With Jeff?! No, besides that I wouldn‘t change you with anybody else, he is married. But his friendship means a lot to me, so please don‘t take it away from me.“

That night things were differnt. She enjoyed, she was a bit ***** and at the very end of the night the other colleagues left one by one after she was alone with Jeff who told her the whole story about how it happend his wife divorced him and how she moved out of his flat recently.

His flat was in walking distance to the inner city. She told me that when the pub closed she went home with him.

I asked her why she entered his flat and what happend then. And she said: I don‘t know exaclty why I went home with him. But I don‘t want to blame him. I want to be honest with myself, I think I kind of wanted it… at least enjoyed flirting with him and I didn‘t resist when he was hitting on me. So I entered his falt with him ….and at the end I slept with him. I am so sorry“.

I told to myself: „Stay calm, don‘t shout at her, don‘t blame her, don‘t make it worse than it is. Find first out what happened exactly before accusing her.“

So I started with a rhetoric question: „But you used a condom?“ Nonsense question, I was 99,9% sure that she would not be so stupid do make a one night stand without using a condom, especially not in our situation where had not other contraceptives. But then she totally suprized me when she answerd „But I told you, it was all spontaneous. None of us had a condom.“

She :„Yes, I couldn‘t help myself. You know since I am off the pill my hormons got crazy and I am always horney and I see you too seldom. It‘s your fault when you leave me so much alone. Besides you also cheated on me with with your dirty **********, so please don‘t be to harsh on me, we have the same rights.“

She: „I have a different opinion on this. For me it was very disgusting when I heard you slept with your filthy protitute bitch. I don‘t understand what attracts you too such dumm girls. But I don‘t have too, I forgave you, but please don‘t judge me for the way I am doing my one night stand. You know that I never liked sex with condom. You also know that I never cheated on you in our entire relationship. It was not easy for me, but since I did it only that one time, I wanted to have the best possible sex, otherwise it would not be worth it. With using a condom it can ot be the best sex for me. Besides I already told you, none of us had a condom, we had no choice“.

Me: „You don‘t have to tell me all details, I just want to know if he pulled out or if he came inside you.

She: „If you really need to know: He blew his whole load deep inside me and filled my womb with his cum. And I must admit I loved it. The moment he exploded inside me, I had a huge orgasm like I haven‘t felt since long. I felt so grateful for it, that afterwards I licked his penis clean. Then I sucked him until he was hard again so he could fuck me a second time. Actually the second time was even better. I felt guilty for a moment…. When I realized having his sperm inside me while not beeing protected…. But it was too late anyway. So why not enjoy it?
Due to the long Friday night, we slept until noon. I woke up when he was sucking my breasts and putting a finger into my vagina…. he fucked me straight aways twice, then he prepared a nice lunch for us. He mad a big portion of omlett and said that he needs to refill his balls since I sucked them dry until the last drop. It made me laugh. Actualy he is more funny then I thought. He asked me to stay but I told him, that for me this was only an unplanned one night stand with a best friend and actually should never had happened. I also told him, that I feel pity for his divorce, but that he has no chance with me since as he already knew, I am going to get married in half a year.

She: „No, after lunch he wanted a last time sex before he let me go and then it became late again…. To be honest, it is so sad staying alone at the weekends and waiting for you coming home only every second weekend. And If I would gone home while not having anything to do, I would have throught the rest of the weekend about my wrong doings and that would have made me feeling guilty and sad. Our current distant relationship and my hormonal change are already hard for me, I did not want to torture myself any more and just enjoy at least this one exceptional weekend.

She: „Yes, I told him during Saturday lunch. I should have told him earlier, but he was not mad with me. On the contrary, I felt it made him even hornier. He fucked my brain out. I was too exhausted to go home on Saturday. Please believe me, I did not plan from the beginning to stay the whole weekend with him “

Of course! Is my fiance really so naive?! I guess Jeff didn‘t expect her telling me about this event less than half a year before our marriage. This bastard probably tried hard to make her pregnant!

It was not easy to get this concersation out of my fiance. But finally it worked since we were always honest and she kind of needed to confess her sin. I also told her that I need to know everything in order to be able to forgive her. Still, it was not easy for her to start. So after this conversation I thanked her for her honesty and I asked her to answer one final question. How many times did she have sex with him and how often did he come inside her vagina?

She tried to remember everything. She alrady did admit that until Sunday evening she did not leave his flat and basically all they did was fucking and resting and fucking…. Like rabbits. She also said that she got her first punishement straight after this weekend since her vagina was terribly sore…. Finally she counted that they must had about elven time sex between Friday night and Sunday evening. Each time he filled her up with his sperm. One time she offered him to give him a blowjob until the ende... But he turned this offer down, wanted to blow every single drop into her vagina ….and this is also where she likes it most. So the two have found each other.

I feel horrible and I hate this guy. But one thing I must give him. He really gave everything. Within one weekend he fucked my fiance eleven times without contraceptives. I did not manage to do this a single time during our entire five year lasting relationship.

I forgave my fiance for her first and only (extended) One Night Stand. But I also told her, that I could not marry her in case she got pregnant from Jeff. So for the next weeks we continued to use condoms. I still cannot believe that I was able to forgave her. If somebody had asked me before, I would say that I was never able to forive suche an extrem way of cheating. But this is how my finace is. If she does sth. stupid, then she usually makes it very stupid. She has an extrem personallity with strong emotional reactions she always had problems to control.

When she told me about the cheating it was too late for „the pill after“. And abortion is no option; for both of us. But I wouldn‘t stay with her when she was pregnant from somebody else. So we knew the next time would decide about the future of our relationship. We were eagerly waiting for her periode to come. During all that time I had to continue using condoms since otherwise we coulnd‘t know from whom she got pregnant.

Finally we were lucky. She started bleeding. Jeff did not succeed in getting her pregnant.

I am interested about your opinions concerning my fiance and what has happened. So I am happpy about every comment.
Hi you there ?

wsh said:

You love her but she had an awesome sex that weekend with Jeff , and are u sure they aren't doing it again ?

Duderocks said:
You love her but she had an awesome sex that weekend with Jeff , and are u sure they aren't doing it again ?

I think she has learned from it. At least she understood that I would not marry her if she got pregnant from somebody else. Besides it was a one time exception in almost five years. She ususally does not like such things. About two years ago when our sexlife was not that great anymore like at the beginning and when I knew that we might have a distant relationship for one year, I once addressed the thought about an mutually open relationship (which I regret now) and she was totally against it.

wsh said:

You love her but she had an awesome sex that weekend with Jeff , and are u sure they
wsh said:
I think she has learned from it. At least she understood that I would not marry her if she got pregnant from somebody else. Besides it was a one time exception in almost five years. She ususally does not like such things. About two years ago when our sexlife was not that great anymore like at the beginning and when I knew that we might have a distant relationship for one year, I once addressed the thought about an mutually open relationship (which I regret now) and she was totally against it.
She may be fucking with a condom , and she might have rejected the idea of open relationship as she might have wanted to hide

Reactions: wsh
toolman2c said:
... i have a question for U, "IF U WAS HER WOULDNT U GO BACK OFTEN" and get more and more of that cock?? please answer my question here or in PM..

To be honest, at the moment I don't know anything anymore. It seems that five years long I did not know her. Currently I don't trust my own judgment any more. I am really overwhelmed about what did happen. The world turned upside down for me. Everything feels chaotic and I a bit depressive. It really put me down. But yes, I can keep you up to date via PM and if there is enough new contend I will also write public again. But I kind of don't hope since I cannot imagine what good news can come which were interesting. Years ago I once wanted to visit a swinger club with my fiance. Just for watching. She did refuse like for any sexually experiences I was interested in. She said she only wants normal sex. I was the one who was curious and exploring and I was a bit bored about that she was not open for new experiences… Now, our sex life can't be normal and boring enough for me. I actually don't want new interesting things to happen and wish back our "normal boring" sex life we always had. Actually it was not that bad.

Re.:
wsh said:
A true story (with some minor changes), sad for me, but probably dead sexy for you. We had a four year lasting stable relationship, when my chief asked me to work abroad for one year. I knew it would be good for my career, we also knew that despite our vacations my girlfriend and I would only be able to see each other every second weekend during this year. This was also the time when she got really impatient and wanted me to marry her.
OK....
wsh said:
We decided that the job offering was worth the struggle, also I wanted to plan our wedding properly when I had the time and energy for it. So I took the job, we got engaged and we promised each other to get married after this difficult fifth year that was ahead of us.
You decided to press your luck....
wsh said:
My fiance and I never cheated. During the four years of our relationship we only had sex with each other. After a few months working abroad I couldn‘t help myself and had some fun with a **********. ..... since it is so important for us to be honest to each other, I did not want to keep it secret and told my fiance. She was upset, she told me that in her opinion this was cheating. After a little drama she finally forgave me.
Seeing a ********** was cheating on your fiance. You're fortunate she forgave you, but you no longer had a right to expect her to not have sex with another man.
wsh said:
When half the year was gone and we knew we had about six months left, she told me that she wanted to have a child from me and couldn‘t wait to have unprotected sex with me immediately since I would soon be back at my old workplace at home and she was afraid of becoming too old for children. So far we had sex without condoms but she was on the pill. ....... So she stopped taking the pill and I decided to use condoms again for the first three months after the pill.
Given that your finance's hormones were no longer suppressed by the pill, both of decided, in effect, to roll the dice.
wsh said:
She thought that this was rubbish, she could not imagine that getting pregnant immediately after the pill could be harmful for the baby. She also did not expect to get pregnant fast. She is 37, I am 41 and she was on the pill since over ten years which should also make it more difficult to get pregnant soon.
She knew she was approaching the end of her biological clock....
wsh said:
...... But, I wanted to play safe and was determind to use condoms for the full length of the three months. ....... Sometimes she told me to stop using condems, but I was firm and made no exception.
Given the resurgence of your fiance's hormones after stopping taking the pill, she was risking, and (by insisting on continuing to use condoms) you were collaborating with her risking being impregnated by another man.
wsh said:
She was not very happy with it, she always loved to have my sperm in her pussy.
The risk was increasing. In addition to being vulnerable, your fiance was unhappy with you.
wsh said:
Etc. ..... afterwards.... Finally we were lucky. She started bleeding [from her period]. Jeff did not succeed in getting her pregnant.
She was lucky, and you were too.
wsh said:
I am interested about your opinions concerning my fiance and what has happened.
You should not be angry at your fiance nor should you be angry toward Jeff. Expressions of anger will have high potential for destroying your relationship with her. What happened between them was natural, and should have been expected by you. Now, if your fiance does not leave you for Jeff you'll be a fortunate man. I suggest dispensing with your desire for an intricately-planned elaborate wedding, giving your fiance what she wants — to marry you — and doing it soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: SquirmingSub and wsh
@Custer Laststand, when I read your comment I first thought: "What an arsehole". Because sleeping with an ********** where no feelings are involved, where by definition is not interest in each other from both sides, where there is no meeting again.... is not comparable with risking to get impregnated! But I must admit that many women see the visit of a ********** as cheating, so even if I don't understand it, I must accept this view…. so I also must kind of accept this point. But when I continued reading your analysis, I was astonished. This is a really great analysis. It was kind of an eye opener for me. Thank you for that comment. I will think about it. I believe it already helped me a lot. You kind of understand the situation in a short time better than I did. I am feeling currently blind and in chaos… not trusting my fiance and my own judgements anymore. Your analysis brought some light into my approach to understand the situation and find a solution. Thank you for that. Really! Great analysis !!!

wsh said:
Custer Laststand: Your analysis brought some light into my approach to understand the situation and find a solution. Thank you for that. Really! Great analysis !!!
You're welcome Wsh.

It might help you understand the sexuality of women — including, of course, your fiance — as well as some aspects of male sexuality — if you were to read the following articles, starting with the article in the Independent. These articles might also help you appreciate the difference between the emotional commitment that is a key aspect of love and marriage (including love and engagement), and sex.

"Inside the world of cuckolding: a cuckold explains all:"
The men who enjoy their wives sleeping with other men

"The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena," by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D.:
The Cuckold Phenomena

"The Science of Cuckoldry," by sex therapist and relationships counselor Susan Gower:
The Science of Cuckoldry

(These articles are easily readable, not over-long and are not pornographic.)

Last edited: