• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How my FLR begun

• Thread starterAjockguy
  • Start date

Ajockguy

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 20, 2023
Serbia
When i told my wife that i would love to experiment a little i never imagined that i would end up in FLR.

When we first started dating i was alpha. A successful jock, always dominant, and wanted my wife to be strong as well, not just a girl who does whatever you tell her to.

So after a year of dating i noticed that im attracted to her feet, ans i admitted it to her which she found stange but sexy at the same time, because that wouldn't go with me and my personality. And then slowly i told her that i would like to experiment a little, and throughout sex talk i find cuckolding very appealing.

She didn't want to go through it at first but we kept on talking about it as a fantasy. Sex became less frequent and she wanted me to please her orally more and more. She used my horniness and her fer pretty good for getting what she wants eventually leading to her admitting to me that she never enjoyed sex with me and that it always hurted her. I was shocked at first but accepted it. Shortly after that everything has changed, we tried having sex a few times but i could tell by her face that she wasnt enjoying it, so i went down there and pleaeed her orally, as a reward i got to worship her feet. She enjoyed that reward system and wanted us to try chastity. It was very strange we stared for a few hours and then expanded the duration, eventually leading up to having daily tasks and rewards.

Now i do all the house work, she controls all the money in the house where i get weekly allowance in which i have to include gifts for her as well.

Months went by like that and she still didnt want to date anyone until that one night, where she went out with friends and hooked up with a guy, younger than her, who thought she was cheating on me and I just got a text that i was about to become a cuck. A rush of mixed emotions kept on flowing, even wanted to call it off, but i kept my cool, and just waited for her to get back. When she arrived, her smile was ear to ear, she kissed me, got her heels off and took me to our bedroom, where i ate her while she told me all about it.

She kept on seeing him, making him regular bull for her.

• Love
Reactions: chenzouk, luvitall, Jsowned and 4 others
I love the way she sent you a text telling you that you are about to become a cuck. She took control quite nicely.

Reactions: Ajockguy and happytwobeecucked
I’m a bit envious of you, I can’t wait for the day my wife finally sends me that text