How my girlfriend awekened my cuckold kink

cuckoldedbull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 6, 2023
As a word of introduction, I will say that I am not a stereotypical loser, until I met Klaudia I was actually famous among Warsaw social circles for fucking other people's women, generally I was always a playboy type. Everything changed when, after a significant raise at work, I moved to the central district of my city. There I met Klaudia on Tinder and we fell in love very quickly. We had about half a year of a quiet relationship based on parties and sex, but after half a year we felt like experimenting. I already had some experience with threesomes, which I love, so I ****** them in advance, we set up an account on datezone (a Polish website dedicated to sex dating), I took some nude photos of her to attract interested parties and... We couldn't come to an agreement, although she was on the website a lot of attractive guys were horny for her, but at this stage I wasn't ready to accept the idea that a complete stranger would treat my beloved like his property, so the whole operation came to a standstill. Until one day, when I had an appointment with Klaudia for the next day, she suddenly stopped texting me in the evening. I was nervous and irritated by this, but I finally calmed down my emotions and went to sleep. I was woken up from my sleep by a phone call around 9 o'clock, it was Klaudia, offering me a threesome with her friend whom I had met a few weeks earlier at a techno party (it was already obvious that she had a great relationship with him), I was terribly confused, but I agreed. Sebastian, my girlfriend's friend, even brought some party drugs to make me feel less embarrassed. But I still couldn't keep up with it when I thought we weren't having sex yet and suddenly my girlfriend got down on her knees in front of her friend and started blowing him. Then I noticed how big his penis was. I have quite a large penis, around 20 cm, but relatively thin. However, his dick exceeded 20 cm and was much thicker... It intimidated me because I was used to the fact that I always had the biggest penis, but this situation taught me humility... And that looking at my beloved with a bigger dick can be really exciting. Besides, when Sebastian undressed completely, I finally saw how well-muscled he was - unfortunately, my figure had always been slim, but it only turned me on more, because now I saw a real alpha male who takes my girlfriend and she moans with the same passion as with me. , or with even more. We had threesome sex a few more times, but then we decided we wanted to expand it and started looking for a fourth person to join our pleasure circle. Unfortunately, again I wasn't able to find anyone suitable on the Internet, so Sebastian finally brought in a new person - it was Magda, a girl he knew from techno parties and it was obvious that she came to us mainly because she was attracted to him. We took some party drugs and started opening a foursome. To my surprise, it turned out that it wasn't supposed to be a typical foursome, because the only thing Sebastian's friend allowed me to do was lick her pussy. Nothing out of the ordinary, I can't force her to do anything and she didn't promise me anything, but it made me think of Sebastian as an alpha male who gets all the pussy first. But then I didn't expect that this feeling would just explode... The breakthrough moment was when we agreed on another threesome, this time without Sebastian's friend, but she apparently preferred to hunt for his cock alone. So at first it was normal, we met, had sex, finally we finished for some time, then Klaudia said she had to go to the cage with Sebastian and talk to him, so it's okay, I let them out and waited. When they came back, it turned out that even though I was tired of sex, my little girl was still very horny, and more specifically - for her friend's cock. Unfortunately, neither she nor he had the option to have sex in their apartments at that time, because they both still lived with their families at that time, so only my apartment remained. And that's how it started, she leaned on the edge of the bed, opening her pussy for him, and he started fucking her. She tried to please me in some way, but it was obvious that she was unable to concentrate while being fucked by such a piece of dick. Then I started jerking off involuntarily. Only after some time, when I became interested in cuckold movies, I realized that it was a scene almost like from such a movie. Today, in fact, none of the heroes of this story stick closely together anymore. Again, I lead a rather feminine lifestyle, but whenever I feel like cumming quickly, I remember that scene when I was jerking off while he was fucking her from behind. I also have a fantasy of meeting a girl longer and more intensely, asking Sebastian about a threesome, to give me the pleasure of looking at her and the guy's outstanding cock dripping with testosterone.

Attachments

• img-aZEhVrFSxeOsVBqh899oq.png
    img-aZEhVrFSxeOsVBqh899oq.png
    197.3 KB · Views: 129