How My Husband's Boss Seduced Me

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Afterwardpussy.jpg
How My Husband's Boss Seduced Me

By EroticWriter and ed mead.

'Three times. Three times I had climaxed, my strongest three ever, and all because I had been assigned the simple task of performing a slide.'

Another hot one readers. Written by someone named ed mead (he didn't capitalize) on another site and changed quite a bit throughout by EroticWriter to make the sex even hotter. The title and ending was modified as well.

My husband and I have been married for three years and we recently decided to have a baby. While I was getting off of the pill and starting my pre-natal vitamin regime my husband was trying to earn some additional money to help with all of the new expenses by working a second job. Ironically, just after we decided we wanted to start a family we stopped having sex.

Jim was just too tired when he got home. We were planning a special get away weekend and we planned to consummate our decision then. But things got a little complicated just before our little get away.

Unfortunately, my husband didn't realize that his company had a strict policy against moonlighting due to the fact that the company had lots of government contracts. Mike, his boss, called him in and told him that there was a zero tolerance policy that required him to report the incident and terminate his employment.

Almost panic stricken, Jim told his boss that he was just trying to earn a little extra to help pay for the baby we planned to have. Mike seemed a little surprised by that and said that taking a second job was probably justified in that case but still against the rules.

Mike seemed to be thinking it over. Just when my husband thought Mike was going to show mercy and overlook the issue my husband got the surprise of his life. Mike told Jim that he had always had a thing for me and that if I would agree to have sex with him all would be forgotten. Jim was flabbergasted and started to storm out of the office.

Mike called him back and offered that we wouldn't have to go all the way. That perhaps I would be willing to give him a 'camel toe or stripper slide' instead. There would be no penetration. Jim had never heard of a camel toe slide and sitting down again, asked Mike to explain. Mike explained that a camel toe slide was a form of sex without penetration.

The man lies on his back as the woman straddles her man and grinds herself back and forth along the man's erect penis having one lip of her vagina on either side of the mans shaft. Jim needed clarification, he told me.

Is this like that thing where a stripper does a 'lap dance?' The customer just sits there while the woman slides back and forth on her lap?

Mike smiled. Have you ever had one? No my husband told him. I don't see how a man could enjoy that if he doesn't get to see her without her clothes on.

Well, that's what I'm talking about. When your wife does the slide for me, there won't be any clothes in the way. You mean both people are naked, Jim asked? Mike replied of course, otherwise how could the slide happen.

How long does this go on, Jim asked Mike. I'd want her to take her time and not hurry it, but of course it would only last until I cum, Mike answered, and maybe your wife as well.

Oh, I don't think my wife would be cumming if she has to do this, Jim answered.

Mike told Jim to think about it and let him know tomorrow. Jim stormed out and headed to the bar. He had pretty much decided no way would he ask his wife to do this. But in the course of reaching his decision Jim had one too many and on the way home he got pulled over.

He was given a field sobriety test and was slightly over the limit. He was taken to jail and charged with a DUI. The next morning I bailed Jim out and on the way home he told me about Jim's offer. Then he added that with the DUI charge we needed money more than ever.

I was shocked at hearing this, or perhaps I should say flabbergasted. We had started dating in high school and gotten married not long after graduation. My only experience with a man was with my husband. So how could my husband even be considering me doing something like that, and now, with the DUI charge added, if Jim wanted to keep his job this slide thing had became a must do.

Our plans were unraveling fast. Jim was about to lose his job and we had the added expense of the lawyer and the court fees for his DUI. To say I was pissed was an understatement. I've never so much as even allowed another man to see me naked, I told him, let alone having him touch me with his penis.

I know baby, I know. Thought Jim seemed to be very apologetic about it, I was still upset. We went around and around about it as I drove him to work. Jim got to the office late and when Mike asked him where he had been he told him about the DUI.

Mike asked him if he thought about the offer and Jim told him how pissed off I was and he wouldn't push me into doing it. Then Mike added to his 'offer' when he said that he had a friend at the police department who could 'lose' his case file so that I would never be prosecuted.

That would sure be better than trying to fight the DUI while having no job Jim answered. And you wouldn't expect my wife to fuck you, Jim asked? Mike reiterated his offer and added that while I was performing the slide that if he wanted Jim could be in the room to make sure he kept his word.

Then Mike got a serious look on his face and said that he was already bending the rules by allowing Jim to come in to work. But he would allow one more day, he said, to give Jim and his wife time to think on it. That wife of course, was me.

When Mike got home from work I could tell that he had something on his mind but I said nothing. Let him come out with it I thought. That evening Jim told me about Mike's new offer and while it was disgusting, I suggested that I was willing to do it but only if Mike agreed to let Jim keep his job and keep the DUI off of his record. Jim wasn't happy about it either, but we didn't have much choice.

The next day Jim told Mike we would do it. Jim arranged for us to come by his house the same weekend we had planned our get away. We decided working on making a baby would have to wait. First I had to do this thing I was now calling 'my slide.'

I was trying to visualize in my mind this slide thing, where I was to be I guess, on my knees over Mike's body with my panties off and using my vagina to be sliding back and forth along the shaft of his penis.

I asked Jim to tell me again what I was supposed to do and in greater detail. Jim explained that he really didn't know any more than what Mike had told him, but that I would have to be naked at least on the lower half and that I would be rubbing my vagina over his penis.

Except that Jim didn't use the word 'vagina.' Instead he used the word 'pussy.'

I was frowning at that. He'll be lying on his back, right? I was visualizing my husband on his back with an erection and I knew that when he is in that position his penis will point straight up.

So I asked my husband. How do I do it if his cock is pointing up like yours does?

I guess you would have to push down on it with your body, push it down towards his belly so you can slide up and down, back and forth, whatever on his cock. Jim's face was red as he visualized in his mind me having to do that.

Did he say how long I would have to do that?

He said that he would want you to take your time and not rush things and keep doing it until he cums.

What about me, I asked? Do I get to cum too?

Jim looked horrified. Are you thinking of cumming? I hope not. If you cum with him he will think you are some kind of slut instead of having to do this for me.

I shook my head slowly. All I know Jim, I answered, is that if I am rubbing my naked pussy all along his penis, it will undoubtedly be feeling good, and it wouldn't be fair for me not to get to cum.

I guess by saying 'my naked pussy, there was a double meaning because I had recently started shaving the lower half of my vagina, leaving only a hint of hair on top.

He had a horrified look on his face as I asked again. Can I cum Jim, if it feels good? It would just be a physical thing, our bodies and not our minds.

Jim hated what he knew he must answer. Well, I guess if your body takes control, you can cum if you can't control your feelings. But try to do it quietly so he doesn't know you are cumming.

Then he remembered: You do get kind of noisy when you cum, so maybe you won't be able to hide it.

Shit, all that that did sound hot and I could understand why a man might like something like that. Also in my head, I was thinking that if a woman is doing it for fun instead of for pay like some strippers in a bar, that it could be very exciting for her as well.

I was not a stripper, but by getting that ticket dismissed and helping my husband keep his job, I would be in a way getting paid. Still, erotic thoughts were going through my mind, and though I hated the idea of the entire thing, something was telling me that it might not end right there.

I had met and talked with Mike a few times, and he had always seemed gentlemanly, courteous and respectful to his employee's wife. Also, I had thought that he was a handsome and very virile man, but my thoughts had never strayed beyond that. Well, not really.

We didn't talk about it much for the next couple of days. But it was out there, this coming Friday, and we knew that no matter what, our lives were about to change. All I knew was that the word 'slide' was usually used in the phrase 'things sliding downhill,' and I hoped that this was not a bad omen.

I considered going back on the pill and decided that would not be necessary. No matter what, no way will I be allowing my husband's boss to penetrate my married pussy.

Penetrate me with his boss cock and maybe impregnate me? No way.

On Friday afternoon I received a delivery of two boxes from Mike. The first was a large box from Neiman Marcus with a red ribbon tied around it. Jim wasn't home yet and I wondered if he knew Mike had sent a present.

I must admit that I was somewhat excited at having received some kind of gift from my husband's boss.. I pulled on the ribbon and the satin ribbon came untied almost effortlessly. I was shocked that Mike had gone to so much trouble.

When I lifted the lid of the box I could smell the perfumed paper cradling the contents. I peeled back the first layer of tissue and found a black lace bra and panties. The material was very thin and fragile, but it looked very expensive.

How did my husband's boss know that I wear a 34C bra I wondered. He must have guessed. Instinctively I knew that I was expected to be wearing this before I started my slide.

I placed them to the side and removed the next layer of tissue revealing a very simple black cocktail dress. The dress had a low back and deep cut v-neck. Again it was in the right size.

The second box contained a bottle of scented body lotion and a pair of expensive black pumps, just a little bit higher than I would have picked. I slipped the shoes on and to my surprise they fit perfectly.

This was too much. No way that Mike could guess all my sizes including my shoes. I thought about it and realized that my husband had given his boss all my measurements. Reluctantly probably, but given.

I removed my dress and sat naked on the edge of the bed still wearing the black pumps. I felt sexy, almost like a ***** getting ready to fuck her client and what surprised me most was that I liked the feeling.

I had already showered so I began rubbing the lotion all over my body. It was warm and made my skin tingle. I had never heard of the product before, but it felt amazing and smelled even better. Next I put on the bra and panties and stood in front of the mirror. I looked great.

Smiling at the lovely blonde woman image, I twirled around in front of the mirror. The thong panties were held together by the thinnest string and I could hardly feel them. The lace material was almost paper thin. I wasn't sure they would hold up for an entire evening, much less in the wash.

Finally, I slipped on the black dress. The fabric was very expensive and it slipped over my skin with ease. It was shorter than I was used to -- I guess it was clearly too short, but when I looked at myself in the mirror I was impressed by Mike's skill.

Who knew he could put together such an outfit? I could feel myself getting turned on and as a result those fragile panties were getting wet.

With a sigh, I waited. My husband was due home in fifteen minutes.

When Jim got home his eyes got wide when he saw me in that dress. It's really short, he said. From Mike he asked, and I nodded. I didn't bother to tell him that I was sure that he had given his boss my measurements.

He had no idea what I was wearing underneath and I did not want him to know. It was bad enough seeing his expression upon seeing me in that dress. Time was getting short and we needed to be going.

We got in the car and without saying a word to one another drove to Mike's house.

Not a word was being spoken, but in my mind a lot was going on, and I suspect that there was more excitement to what I was thinking than my husband might have been feeling.

As we got out of the car, Jim I think, now that the evening was upon us, was thinking perhaps too hard and was furious about the short dress, but I calmed him down and convinced him we can get through this.

Just before I rang the bell, yes I, Jim thanked me for being understanding. Me? I was thinking that soon he will be the one who has to be understanding.

Mike opened the door and the awkwardness began. Ignoring my husband, Mike gave me a kiss on the cheek and welcomed me in.

We began with a few drinks, something I needed. Both my husband and I drank too much I think just trying to get through the evening. I noticed that Mike was drinking very little and was carefully watching our reactions.

It was easy to see that under the surface, Jim is not happy with the current stage of events. Mike was seated opposite us and able, I think, to look up my dress. I think I helped him a bit. Let's just say I wasn't exactly keeping my legs tight together.

Eventually, as it became apparent that I was more relaxed, Mike asked if I was ready to join him in the bedroom. I immediately stood up and looked at Jim to indicate 'goodbye' and took Mike's hand as he led me away.

Just then, before we had gotten out of sight, Jim stood up and told Mike that he wanted to watch.

Since he had acted so disgusted by the whole thing I was a little surprised that my husband would want to see me with Mike. Mike indicated with a grin that he had no idea Jim was into that sort of thing and welcomed him to join us.

Jim, with a slightly red face, said that he was not necessarily into this sort of thing since it has never happened before, but since it has to happen he is curious as to how his wife, me, will react.

Mike responded with a confident smile, saying that he too plans to find out how I will be reacting. Also, Jim added, with his eyes meeting mine, he wants to make sure that the only thing that happens is the slide, as promised.

No problem Mike added. Then he said something shockingly more. But there is a good chance that both of us will be having an orgasm before it is over. I blushed as my husband's eyes met mine, and I knew that he was hoping that was not the case, that I will be cumming too.

We were still holding hands when we started walking again. Then as Jim followed along behind, Mike began running his hands over my ass as we made our way into his bedroom. Mike was making it clear to my husband from the start. He will be touching my body beyond just having my vagina sliding along his cock.

The bedroom took my breath away. Plants and mirrors all around, and subtle lighting that was soft and yet illuminated the room very nicely. That bed was huge. I thought beds only came in single, double and King, but this one was even larger.

On the bed there was a small package that Mike asked me to open. Inside I found a beautiful diamond necklace. I wasn't sure it was real, but it was beautiful. I was hoping it was for me, but if it was real, it had to be very expensive and with my already agreeing to slide along his cock, he certainly didn't need to be rewarding me in this manner.

I guessed that he wanted me to wear the necklace, but it was not to be mine to keep. Mike told me he would put it on if I took off my dress. I didn't hesitate dropping the dress around my feet.

Now I was near naked, wearing only the bra and panties as I stood upright and even pulling my shoulders back a little, and I didn't dare to look over at my husband to see how he is taking this.

I think my face might have been a little red as I was standing ******* and wearing only Mike's fuck-me pumps and tissue thin bra and panties as he stood behind me and helped me put on the necklace.

I was relieved when I saw Jim sit down next to the bed in an easy chair and keep watching quietly. He wasn't pleased I am sure at seeing how I had been dressed, almost undressed, underneath.. I think the alcohol he had consumed was now having more of an affect on him and he was beginning to accept the inevitable.

The inevitable. His wife. Totally naked. Totally naked and above and over a naked man and rubbing her married pussy over the boss's cock. His boss.

Mike showed me to his full-length dresser mirror so I could see the necklace on. As I studied the lovely vision in the mirror he then stepped away, removed his clothes and then came up so he stood behind me.

I was studying myself in the mirror and missed my chance to see Mike becoming naked behind me. I wanted to look back to see what he has between his legs but didn't dare for fear of making my husband think I was hot for Mike.

I knew though, that whatever Mike is packing, that my husband is undoubtedly making comparisons in his mind because he knows that I will be too.

Speaking softly, Mike pulled my hair back so he could see the necklace on. He told me I looked beautiful as he ran his hands over my hips and stomach. I felt an electric shiver course through my entire body when his hand slid across my stomach.

Mike unfastened my bra and I let it drop to the floor. My heart pounded harder as he looked over my shoulder and took a long admiring view of my breasts. I am proud of my 34Cs because they stand right out there, and are natural.

I fully expected Mike to reach around and cup my breasts with his fingers, but he held off. He then bent behind me and pulled my panties down and I stepped out of them.

I don't know. Here I am naked, totally naked save the necklace and pumps and standing before my husband's boss. I had not visualized this in my mind. Until now, all I had been thinking of was how it will be, me kneeling over Mike's body and sliding my vagina back and forth along the shaft of his cock.

As it turned out, the way Mike had arranged things, there was a lot more going on then I had been thinking. My husband here and watching? Well, I had always figured that he would be here, watching and making sure the slide happens and nothing more.

Standing naked with only the necklace and the pumps on I was exhilarated. Mike pressed his body against mine and I could feel his erection as both his hands cupped my breasts (finally!) and he watched our image in the mirror.

That mirror, for a little while, became my window to the new world I had entered. I saw in that mirror an image of another man's hands cupping my breasts, and between some of his fingers I could see my pink nipples looking so firmly erect.

But there was something I could not see in the mirror. I still had not seen his cock though I could feel it. I knew now that my husband had seen it before I had even felt it begin touching me. What does he have to show me?

I wanted to see it so bad, to touch it, but Mike had this plan of action and all I could do is follow along. I arched my back, pressing my bottom against him. His penis felt huge and regardless of the fact that my husband would see me, I couldn't help but turn around to see it.

Oh fuck. It was big. Big and so hard that it was pointing straight up instead of out. Speaking for the first time I laughed nervously as I commented on the girth and length of his penis. Then I brazenly went on and estimated it is twice the size of Jim's penis.

I figured that commenting on the size of that penis and comparing it to Jim's was no big thing since I was only supposed to slide along it and not take it inside.

My eyes caught Jim's and I could see the consternation in his eyes upon not only seeing the size of Mike's cock but me having commented on the size. I think that he was especially surprised that I had openly compared it to the size of my husband's penis, and done so with him sitting right there and watching.

But you see, in the back of my mind was this thought. I am here and doing this because of my husband and his inability to keep his job and his driving straight. He sort of deserves to have his wife take him down a peg or two.

And Mike? I am sure that hearing that, how he is so much larger than what I am used to, got him especially excited.

Mike put his hands on my breasts again as I leaned back against the mirror. Yes, already more was happening then what the plan had sounded like, that all I will be doing is sliding my vagina along his cock shaft. Mike was not only seeing my entire body *******, he was now touching it, feeling it all.

I took hold of his waist and pulled my hips against his so I could feel the pressure of his penis against my vagina. I felt so naughty it was intoxicating. I looked at Jim as I felt Mike's penis pressing against my moist vagina.

I wondered what was going through my husband's mind. Mike turned my head back to face his and kissed me. Oh yes, now this was what I wanted to, to be kissed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

I kept wondering what is appropriate and inappropriate in this situation. What is Mike expecting of me? This seemed to have already gone beyond the physical since we were now kissing.

Mike took my hand and led me to the bed where he laid down. I noticed that lying on his back, his hard penis was lying along his stomach and reached well past his belly button. I had this immediate thought. If he cums while I am doing the slide, he'll be shooting cum all over his nipples, maybe even all the way up to his face.

Then he pulled me on top of him. Straddling both his legs around the knees, I could feel the cool air of the room caressing the lips of my vagina that was now opened with my legs being spread so wide.

He handed me a tube of KY and told me to spread it over his penis. Oh yes. I had wondered about that, the sliding part. I knew that I would be getting very wet but if this act lasted a long time like Mike wanted, I had been thinking that I might dry out.

Now I had my answer, the KY. Saying this might be fun to do I squeezed the KY into my hand and began rubbing it over his penis. God, it was big. If I was applying KY to my husband I would only need one hand. With Mike, it was two and he had a lot left over. I couldn't get my fingers all of the way around it.

To be honest, I didn't want to let it go.

I glanced back at my husband. He could see my rubbing that cock, caressing it with both hands as I spread the KY around, but after all, isn't this needed so I can perform the slide?

It felt so big, so warm, so alive. Just then it hit me like a ton of bricks that I wanted to feel him inside of me. I wanted to see if his penis could even fit inside of me. I had never been that interested in the size thing, but when I held it in my hand I couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like.

I had a brief thought and felt a twinge of regret. I should have gone back on the pill. What must I have been thinking?

Mike pulled me forward and I felt my heart pounding as I pressed my lower body down and began sliding the lips of my vagina up and down his penis. That contact, the first contact of another man's penis against my vagina almost made me cum.

His cock felt so warm compared to the cool air in the room and I wanted more. If it feels this good just touching me on the outside, what must if feel like within?

One thing for sure. His cock, being so long, enabled me to take long slides back and forth, and I was taking them. All the way up towards his head and back again, down to his balls, I could feel every long inch of his cock rubbing my lips as I went back and forth, over and over.

Each time I reached the ridge at the bottom of that fat head, it would provide an extra touch of feeling as I slid past.

Oh baby you feel good. Mike was expressing himself and encouraged, I continued on towards the inevitable climax I knew now was waiting for him and hopefully for both of us. I found that if I tilted my pelvis forward I could feel the pressure against my clitoris and quickly realized I was going to have an orgasm or two before this is over.

I looked over at Jim and was surprised to see he had his hand on his pants and was sporting his own erection. I couldn't believe he was getting off on this too. We were both turned so on!

I couldn't resist and on my own I bent my head down to kiss Mike as I slid up his shaft one time. But I could not hold the kiss for long because I had to slide back down. Goodbye Mike, hello big cock.

Slide. Slide. It felt so good. I was tingling not only in my pussy, but everywhere.

I was starting to get tired so I held onto Mike's shoulders to hold myself up. When I did, I could feel the head of Mike's penis against my vagina. If I went a little farther the head would be right at the entrance to my vagina and would slide right in.

I kept teasing myself, bringing his penis right to the entrance before pulling back. I looked over at Jim. He was rubbing his penis through his pants.

I leaned down and kissed Mike again. When I did his penis pressed against my vagina and instead of pulling back, I changed the angle of my hips just enough that it allowed the head of his penis to start inside. Mike's eyes got wide.

Yes Mike I was thinking. I plan to go from slide to penetration. I didn't stop kissing him, but pressed back against his penis slowly causing him to penetrate me. I was taking him in, stretching myself inch by inch with my husband just a few feet away.

Male readers, there is really no way to describe to you how good this was feeling, this first penetration of a strange cock, but most women will understand.

A man other than my husband!

When Mike was almost all of the way inside of me I sat up and looked over at Jim. Just in case my husband could tell, I was staying high up over Mike, with just the head of his penis and a couple of inches more, inside.

As my weight pushed down and back, I felt Mike penetrate to my deepest levels.

It looked like Jim hadn't noticed that Mike is inside of me, and my body was hiding the penetration. Jim was still rubbing his penis through his pants when I looked over at him and told him he should go ahead and pull it out and start masturbating.

He looked embarrassed, but I told him he doesn't need to be embarrassed since this sliding feels really good and I plan to cum so he might as well too.

I was wondering. Can I pull this off, fuck Mike and my husband will not know I am being penetrated? All I have to do is keep going and hope that my husband remains in his chair.

Jim started to unzip and pull his penis out and began slowly rubbing his erect penis. I was now seeing my husband's penis in a new light. It looks so small in his hand, I thought to myself. There is barely enough for the head to still be sticking above his four fingers.

I looked up into Mike's face and saw that he too was looking over at my husband and seeing his small by comparison cock. He had sort of a smug look in his eyes and I guess you couldn't blame him. I leaned forward and whispered into his ear, I told you it was small. I felt him squeeze my ass with his hands in response.

Then as I raised up Mike looked back at me and as our eyes locked into one another's, I started moving back and forth slowly. Soon I couldn't contain myself and began riding him faster and faster.

I looked over at Jim who was now jacking off furiously. I wondered if he realized as yet that Mike is inside of me. I mean, I had changed the angle of my body from leaning forward to slightly further upright, so surely he must know.

He must know that Mike is inside me I thought, because now I am going up and down instead of back and forth. I looked down at Mike and he smiled and told me I was amazing. I leaned down and began kissing him. Now pumping instead of sliding, I was able to hold my lips in place on his.

You knew this would happen, didn't you, I asked in a low voice? Mike responded that he had been hoping it would. Then, feeling ornery and figuring that if my husband doesn't already realize that I am fucking, that in a minute he will know for sure, I went for the gold.

I fucked a little harder, going deep and hitting my pelvis against his. With a loud groan, I came, and hard. My hardest ever climax, the best ever, never to be matched I knew, by my husband. As soon as I had regained my breath, I stole a glance over at my husband.

He was leaning forward now to better see our genitals. He can see Mike inside me now I was sure, and his face looked pained.

Whispering I asked Mike to get on top and show my husband how it is done. He whispered back and told me that he had planned to show me how it is done.

Mike flipped me over and just as he prepared to take aim, Jim ejaculated all over his shirt.

His puny cock already shrinking, Jim stood up and managed to tell Mike to stop. Mike didn't listen and I let out a loud gasp and Mike rammed his penis inside of me. Wasting no time, he gave me a stroke, then two.

I'm not sure but at that moment I said something like: OH FUCK out loud.

Jim took a step forward and our eyes met and Jim told me he was sorry. His penis was hanging out of his pants and as he apologized one last pulse of semen came out and dripped on his pants leg. My husband looked pathetic.

Jim told Mike that the plan did not call for him to be inside me and that he had to pull out. Jim explained that I wasn't on the pill. Being the boss, Mike told my husband that he will pull out when the time comes.

As Jim slowly moved back to his chair, apparently giving his reluctant approval for us to go on fucking Mike leaned forward so that we were face to face.

I whispered that I am ovulating. Mike whispered back his approval. I asked him if he is going to cum inside of me. He asked me if I want him to cum inside of me. I squeezed him both with my arms and my vagina as I answered.

Then I whispered into his ear, on the side away from my husband. I've never had another man. You're bigger and I have to feel it cum, I want to feel you cum. I wrapped my legs and arms around him and closed my eyes. He had his answer.

I was whispering now steadily to Mike, no, not whispering, I think I was talking loudly. Fuck me, fuck me so good with your wonderful cock. Oh shit, here it comes again. With a loud moan, I came, very hard, and it was even better than the one before.

A record set, and immediately broken by a new one.

In a minute it will be my turn, Mike whispered. Yes, I answered back, and you are showing me how it is done.

Mike was pumping me steady and Jim was getting worried and reminded Mike he had to pull out. He rose out of his chair and stepped closer and put his hand on Mike's naked shoulder. I put my hand over his and told him it was okay and pushed his hand away.

Jim stepped back and tried to understand. He reminded me that I wasn't on the pill.

I noticed that even though he was so worried about me not being on the pill, that now, it seemed, my husband wanted to see my vagina being worked because he was now behind Mike and staring under at where our genitals were in so much contact. His penis, I could see, was up to five inches again.

I wished that I could be down there to see it for myself, but it felt too good up at this end for me to be leaving. Wanting to aid in my husband's viewing, I raised my ass even higher and wrapped my legs around Mike's waist. To enliven the effect, I began groaning steadily.

I wasn't faking it.

I could feel Mike's thick shaft tugging at my inner lips as it drug them out with each pull, and then shoved them aside as he went the other way and went deep. Now my husband, I knew, can see how Mike's wonderfully huge cock is working my pussy, stretching it as it slides in and out, and making me feel so good.

Now fully joined as one and with my husband's now knowing we were fucking out in the open, Mike turned my face toward his and he kissed me. As I kissed him back I felt his cock stiffen even more as semen begin filling my womb. Too soon! Too soon. I wanted to cum again.

His throbbing felt powerfully strong and I arched my back and let him fill me. I said some words then. I shouldn't have been saying them because my husband was watching but I did. Life can be so cruel and I guess maybe I was being cruel to my husband, but he was the one who had gotten me into this, and as a result, gotten his boss into me.

Making a baby? I don't know but I wasn't worried about it. What happens, happens.

I was feeling so good, and so mad at my husband at the same time. If I am being impregnated, he is the one who has caused it. All I knew was that I was almost delirious with pleasure. This was, feeling Mike cumming in me, and with my next orgasm building probably the most exciting moment in my life to date.

I don't remember exactly what I was gasping out as Mike was cumming because I began cumming again, but it was something like I can feel you cumming so hard, so much, so good, and then, to make it worse for my husband, or maybe better, I added, Oh Mike, you're making me cum so hard, it's my best Mike, my very best.

Yes, in front of my dear husband I had told Mike that his fucking is the very best.

Three times. Three times I had climaxed, my strongest three ever, and all because I had been assigned the simple task of performing a slide.

Jim collapsed into his assigned chair as Mike kissed me for a long moment and then rolled over next to me. He left a gaping hole in my vagina and I didn't move as I felt his semen leaking out of me. I saw my husband staring at my seeping, gaping vagina and he looked unhappy.

I gave my cuckold husband perhaps three minutes to stare at my gaping wound as I laid there, with one arm behind my head and too tired to move. I knew that normally my pussy is a nice shade of pink. Then? For all I know it might have been black and blue.

Afterwardpussy.jpg
Then just like that I got up, removed the necklace, then used those transparent panties to wipe at my crotch and put on the dress and told Jim it was time to go. Mike jumped up, his cock now long and dangling, and gave me a kiss and asked me to stay. Then he added the item I had wondered about.

That necklace is real, and if you would like to have it just come back two more times and it is yours. I didn't even glance at my husband as I answered with a smile. I'll think about it.

I must admit, his softening cock looked so delicious. Right now I could probably fuck Mike again and Jim would have to just watch and wait. I wanted more but I told Mike it was time to go and we left.

I had made sure to bring the wet and soaked panties along. I wanted to keep them as a remembrance.

Jim and I didn't talk on the way home. We had things to work out, to talk about, but it would have to wait, maybe until tomorrow. His job was secure and the DUI would go away. Am I impregnated? Time will tell.

I had performed the slide and the deed was done. One bad thing, I was unthinkingly rubbing my crotch as we drove along, thinking of Mike, and Jim saw me. I immediately pulled my hand away, but he knew.

This will not be the last time. That necklace will just be an excuse to get more of the best fucking ever.

Afterwardpussy.jpg Afterwardpussy.jpg Candy-Coated.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hotwifestag and akanitro
what a great fucking story!!

Great story. Waiting for the continuance.

More. Please

WOW! I was pulling my little old dick the whole time reading this. I was thinking of my asshole Boss cuckolding my submissive ass. OH! to think of my boss breeding my wife, him maybe making me eat up his cream pie. What a super hot story.

WOW is right!! part two and 3 please!!1