• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how my sweet girl turned into a huge slut

• Thread starterstretchmywife
  • Start date
I believe most women have a slut inside but have been conditioned by society, family, religion to repress and deny. I was like this once upon a time. But no more. Believe me, I tried to be a good girl... 2 traditional marriages & all!
Then 10 yrs ago I decided, "No More Lying to Myself!". I ventured out with a new beau to a little kinky gathering & it, eventually, changed my life.
Today, happily married to a lifestyle Dom, I am true to my nature. Finally!
I am His personal cum slut ***** wife while he remains monogamous. I've been with over 150 men and I love the variety I get to enjoy. And my Dom/Husband.... well, let me just say... He is very pleased with His ***** Wife!
Here's a clip of one of our latest play sessions... Enjoy ;)
Nikki304.gif
***** Wife To Breed

Nice looking wife to breed :)

Hi Ms. Breedingwife4cuckold,

Thank you for your great post!

breedingwife4cuckold said:
I believe most women have a slut inside but have been conditioned by society, family, religion to repress and deny.

Ain't that the truth...

I was like this once upon a time. But no more. Believe me, I tried to be a good girl... 2 traditional marriages & all!

It sounds like you made a valiant effort... but, inappropriately, no one gave you an award. Everyone just expected you to continue being a GoodWife...

Then 10 yrs ago I decided, "No More Lying to Myself!" I ventured out with a new beau to a little kinky gathering, & it eventually changed my life.

Good for you!

Today, happily married to a lifestyle Dom, I am true to my nature. Finally! I am His personal cum slut ***** wife while he remains monogamous.

Finding a husband who agrees to — or insists on — his wife dating, seducing, and fucking whomever she wishes while he agrees (and wants) to remain faithful to her is the way to go, for a strongly-sexual woman like yourself...

I've been with over 150 men and I love the variety I enjoy. And my Dom/Husband.... well, let me just say... He is very pleased with His ***** Wife!

Excellent. It's great that you delight in counting the men you have seduced and fucked while married (and, of course, it would be great even if you weren't married). Also, thank you for your interesting "action photos" which are definitely an improvement over the pix that are usually posted.

Keep up your good work!

—Custer

Nikki304.gif
***** Wife To Breed[/QUOTE]

i pretty much forgot about this.
Its nice to see so many people enjoyed it, cheers for the nice words everyone. i might start to write up the rest since a whole load of hot shit has gone on since then

Please do!

tell us about her swing sessions

Very nice. Shes sexy.

The transformation is the very best thing to be involved in. Of course there will be constant escalation of her sluttiness from now on, but you know that I'm sure. I want to thank you for posting pics of your girl. There is not going to be any man who turns her down. Magnificent hips on her and a gorgeous pussy. Enjoy the life.

Great stuff fellow Australian

Well done, the falling in love part is actually exciting as it shows an intense level of surrender. The first few regulars did the same for us but we kept at it with various guys until it seemed that the intimacy shifted to her own body. She started getting aroused by the idea of what was going to be done to her more than by the who. We are on 13 lovers and counting and lately the first i would hear of any plans is when she would inform me of the time and the place. She now arranges her own sessions. Amazing..

hi nice story
enjoy your life , your wife is amasing

WOW, more then just nice lookin' hot, good images,well done.

Great post and would love to hear an update!