• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How My Wife Became a HotWife and I got Feminized

• Thread starterGracie
  • Start date

Gracie

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2020
I met my future wife when we were in school. Junior High to be precise. I didn't realize until after we were married just how sexual she was.

She was the one who actually seduced me the first time. I have always been very petite and very effeminate, so I guess she felt safe or not pressured by me. We were virgins. I thought it was fun and could take it or leave it, but she needed it all the time. She got pregnant and had a little girl. Once we graduated from high school we got married. Within a year I began to realize I was no where close to satisfying her sexual needs. I was took quick in the saddle and my little 4 1/2 dick just did not go in deep enough.

One night, after another night of not satisfying her, I suggest she start having affairs. When I said that, I expect her in all honesty, to say "No way". Instead, to my surprise, she put up just very weak token resistance. I had asked her, though, that when she started having affairs, to bring the guys home rather than hiding it

A couple days later (or was it just a day later) she brought home a black guy she met at her gym. I was surprised as she brought a guy home so quickly and secondly that he was black. I was not expecting that.

He fucked her brains totally out of her head, something I had never been able to do for her. He fucked her several times while I watched. I was shocked but mesmerized. My dick got hard all on its own. Her pussy was completely filled with his cum. There was cum all over her, including in her asshole and running down her legs.

He told me to lick his cum up from her pussy. I told him fuck no I wasn't into that and I wasn't gay. I remember that laugh of his. I am very petite, and totally non-athletic and a total wimp. He was a tall very muscular man with shiny black sweaty skin. He grabbed me by the neck and ****** my head down to my wife's extremely wet and dripping pussy. He buried my face in his cum. He squeezed my neck until I started to lick. I gagged but he kept my head deep between her legs.

Her pussy was extremely sloppy with all of his cum. There was a LOT of cum. When I was done licking it up, he made me lick up the cum that had been running down her legs and also from her asshole. Then he ****** his huge black cock into my mouth and made me clean him. I gagged but that only made him laugh more. His cock was like four or more times bigger than mine. Just no comparison.

I never resisted again eating cum from black males nor resisted cleaning and sucking their cocks. I knew resistance was futile and besides, I learned to accept it, then like it, then love it, then crave it. My wife does not allow me any pussy at all, ever. She requires that I accept black cocks only and does not allow me to jack off. If I want to cum, I am required to do it with a black cock in my asshole.

The only time I resisted again was a bit later when my wife and several of her black boyfriends decided I would make a much better girl than a guy. I resisted being feminized at first, but that was also futile. I was put on female HRT, and grew very nice tits. I now love being a girl with a dick. My fem name is Gracie.

Cucks, DO NOT RESIST. ACCEPT YOUR FATE!

GG 001.jpg

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing, Dickered, Creaminside and 11 others
It is important to being a Beta male and meant to serve others, both females and Alfa males. Especially physically superior black males

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Gracie said:
I met my future wife when we were in school. Junior High to be precise. I didn't realize until after we were married just how sexual she was.

She was the one who actually seduced me the first time. I have always been very petite and very effeminate, so I guess she felt safe or not pressured by me. We were virgins. I thought it was fun and could take it or leave it, but she needed it all the time. She got pregnant and had a little girl. Once we graduated from high school we got married. Within a year I began to realize I was no where close to satisfying her sexual needs. I was took quick in the saddle and my little 4 1/2 dick just did not go in deep enough.

One night, after another night of not satisfying her, I suggest she start having affairs. When I said that, I expect her in all honesty, to say "No way". Instead, to my surprise, she put up just very weak token resistance. I had asked her, though, that when she started having affairs, to bring the guys home rather than hiding it

A couple days later (or was it just a day later) she brought home a black guy she met at her gym. I was surprised as she brought a guy home so quickly and secondly that he was black. I was not expecting that.

He fucked her brains totally out of her head, something I had never been able to do for her. He fucked her several times while I watched. I was shocked but mesmerized. My dick got hard all on its own. Her pussy was completely filled with his cum. There was cum all over her, including in her asshole and running down her legs.

He told me to lick his cum up from her pussy. I told him fuck no I wasn't into that and I wasn't gay. I remember that laugh of his. I am very petite, and totally non-athletic and a total wimp. He was a tall very muscular man with shiny black sweaty skin. He grabbed me by the neck and ****** my head down to my wife's extremely wet and dripping pussy. He buried my face in his cum. He squeezed my neck until I started to lick. I gagged but he kept my head deep between her legs.

Her pussy was extremely sloppy with all of his cum. There was a LOT of cum. When I was done licking it up, he made me lick up the cum that had been running down her legs and also from her asshole. Then he ****** his huge black cock into my mouth and made me clean him. I gagged but that only made him laugh more. His cock was like four or more times bigger than mine. Just no comparison.

I never resisted again eating cum from black males nor resisted cleaning and sucking their cocks. I knew resistance was futile and besides, I learned to accept it, then like it, then love it, then crave it. My wife does not allow me any pussy at all, ever. She requires that I accept black cocks only and does not allow me to jack off. If I want to cum, I am required to do it with a black cock in my asshole.

The only time I resisted again was a bit later when my wife and several of her black boyfriends decided I would make a much better girl than a guy. I resisted being feminized at first, but that was also futile. I was put on female HRT, and grew very nice tits. I now love being a girl with a dick. My fem name is Gracie.

GG 001.jpg
MTF HRT while making tits destroys balls and penis .

Reactions: robbiewillskucku and natasnaikul
Not necessarily. Maybe with some it does but with most it shrinks a little or has no effect on the physical appearance

Gracie said:
Interesting that it took you that long.
Gracie said:
She was the one who actually seduced me the first time. I have always been very petite and very effeminate, so I guess she felt safe or not pressured by me. We were virgins.
Good for her — she took the initiative and started fucking you.
Gracie said:
I thought it was fun and could take it or leave it, but she needed it all the time. all the time. She got pregnant and had a little girl. Once we graduated from high school we got married.
My congratulations to your then-girlfriend, now-wife, for graduating from high school despite having a baby girl to raise. And, my congratulations to you for marrying her after the two of you graduated.
Gracie said:
Within a year I began to realize I was nowhere close to satisfying her sexual needs. I was too quick in the saddle and my little 4 1/2 in. dick just did not go in deep enough.
Sounds like a formula for a future as your your sexy wife's cuckold.
Gracie said:
One night, after again not satisfying her, I suggested she start having affairs. ..... I asked her, though, that when she started having affairs, to bring the guys home rather than hiding it.
Seemingly a reasonable request.....
Gracie said:
Why not? Black guys work out too, ya' know — maybe more than white guys.
Gracie said:
He fucked her brains totally out of her head, something I had never been able to do for her. He fucked her several times while I watched. I was shocked but mesmerized.
Sounds like quite a show.
Gracie said:
My dick got hard all on its own.
That was a natural involuntary reaction.
Gracie said:
Her pussy was completely filled with his cum. There was cum all over her, including in her asshole and running down her legs.
Nice.... and very impressive.
Gracie said:
He told me to lick his cum up from her pussy. I told him fuck no I wasn't into that and I wasn't gay. I remember that laugh of his. I am very petite, and totally non-athletic and a total wimp. He was a tall very muscular man with shiny black sweaty skin.
What did you expect...? Your wife met him at her gym.
Gracie said:
He grabbed me by the neck and ****** my head down to my wife's extremely wet and dripping pussy. He buried my face in his cum. He squeezed my neck until I started to lick. I gagged but he kept my head deep between her legs.
Very good. As your wife's newly-minted cuckold (courtesy of him), who wanted him to fuck your sexy wife in front of you (which he did, thoroughly), he knew what your role was supposed to be (and so did your sexy wife).
Gracie said:
Her pussy was extremely sloppy with all of his cum. There was a LOT of cum. When I was done licking it up, he made me lick up the cum that had been running down her legs and also from her asshole. Then he ****** his huge black cock into my mouth and made me clean him. I gagged but that only made him laugh more. His cock was like four or more times bigger than mine. Just for comparison.
All good. You did what you were told to do (with some initial coercion), and what your sexy wife wanted you to do (presumably).
Gracie said:
I never resisted again eating cum from black males nor resisted cleaning and sucking their cocks.
Excellent. You learned your lesson.
Gracie said:
I knew resistance was futile and besides, I learned to accept it, then like it, then love it, then crave it.
And, you adapted well.
Gracie said:
My wife does not allow me any pussy at all, ever.
That's not surprising. Most cuckoldress wives (a.k.a. hotwives) don't want or need penetrative sex from their cuckolds (you, in this case), and they certainly don't want their cuckolds pursuing and trying to get it on with other women. You're fortunate your sexy wife does not require you to wear a cock cage (a.k.a. male chastity device), with her your sole key holder.
Gracie said:
She requires that I accept black cocks only and does not allow me to jack off. If I want to cum, I am required to do it with a black cock in my asshole.
Interesting. But, if that's what your sexy hotwife wants, you should comply with her wishes. Your life as a married man will be easier if you always obey your wife.
Gracie said:
The only time I resisted again was a bit later when my wife and several of her black boyfriends decided I would make a much better girl than a guy.
From what you've said, that appears to have been a reasonable judgement.
Gracie said:
I resisted being feminized at first, but that was also futile.
Once your sexy wife and her black lovers decided to feminize you, it isn't difficult to see that resistance would have been futile. Probably the only way to resist would have been to leave home and divorce your strongly-sexual wife — but you obviously don't want to do that.
Gracie said:
I was put on female HRT, and grew very nice tits. I now love being a girl with a dick. My fem name is Gracie.
Thank you for posting your photo, Ms. Gracie. You look good as a she-male.
Gracie said:
You've given some good advice to the many submissive cuckolds who belong to this forum, Ms. Gracie.
Gracie said:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QuietKing
Mike and Chris said:
It is important to being a Beta male and meant to serve others, both females and Alfa males. Especially physically superior black males
Totaly agree

Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread