• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How my wife spent Valentine’s Day

• Thread starterPain365
  • Start date

Pain365

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2013
On Tuesday my wife told me that she has a new lover. Actually she told me that she knows some boy, he is 28 and he looks nice, very clever. She is looking forward how this relation turn over. I told her that she has to meet him definitely in a short period. So today I have a lot of work, no way to be in touch with her any way. On about 4 pm I got a message that she is going to have some coffee break with a friend and probably be late about 7:30 and I have to wait for her for a dinner anyway. At 6 pm I got another message that she is actually having a dinner already and send me a foto. I seen that she has no bra, looks interesting, so I understood that the person in fron of her have to be somebody special. I ask who is the person that is taking a picture. She told me that it is her new friend and she think he’s gonna be her new lover. I ask her why he has to be. She told me because he has a big cock. I asked why do you think he has and she answered because I’m stimulating his penis with my foot right now. Wow. I wrote ok, have fun and did not get any reply.

By the way. On Tuesday when we talk about that new friend and I suggested her to meet him before the weekend because we’re going to a short holidays and I’m going to take my CB3000 and left the key at home, so no sex during that stay and she have to discharge herself before that. So she told me we will see. The most important thing is that we agreed if she meet him she have to come home with a lipstick. Red lipstick mean she has sex with him. Pink lipstick means they met but have no sex by some reason.
So she came home about 8:40 and she had a RED lipstick!!! We spend about a half an hour in front of the tv and I go to my working room and sit at my pc. She immediately took her laptop and go to her bedroom, we started chatting. She told me a lot of things how it started in the restaurant. There was some people and so on. On the nearest table there was some 3 guys that was watching her all the time, probably seen her leg moving over his jeans. She told me that she goes to the toilet twice. First time she goes there to take out her panties. Then she came back and when they was sitting there she dropped some napkin and he as a gentleman he bend to take it. She spread her legs to show him. Uffff. I suppose what he seen there was a wet pussy of my hot slut wife. He sit back with a red face mostly I think because he was so turned on not because of exercise :) So she goes to the toilet second time. Actually she told me that she escaped. Then she told me that she goes to do a pee. Then she told me she was watching herself in the mirror and take out one of her tits and kissed nipple. She did it when she is so turned on. That time there come her new lover. By the way I still don’t know his name. Damn. They started some kissing. He touch her wet pussy. She was pushing his dick. But then some ugly old lady come inside. So they stopped and left. They go back to the table, have some coffee and left. She didn’t told me where it happened. I mean the signal of red lipstick, but I’m sure that they did it in her office when they go back from the restaurant, this is the only safe place for a quick action. She go to sleep now, so she told me the rest tomorrow in the hotel after a glass of wine.

One more thing. I checked her handbag and all 3 condoms she has are there. So there are to possibilities, the guy has own or they did it without, what I think mostly happened. I love it

Attachments

• IMG_0098 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0098 - Copy.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 896
By the way this way her pussy looks like under the table. Unfortunately that's me taking a picture

Attachments

• IMAG0247.jpg
    IMAG0247.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 598
That is very nice looking. I'd could be that guy under the table

Pain365 said:
By the way this way her pussy looks like under the table. Unfortunately that's me taking a picture

A pair of shapely legs wrapped in naughty stockings and pantyless is always hot and ready.

Gorgeous girl. Fucking when she wants. That's superb.

Wife's pussy

Wow that pussy looks great.she is hot I'd love to eat her.ur a lucky man!

Users who are viewing this thread