How oblivious were you?

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date

encasedforfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2022
Looking back at my cheating ***** girlfriend's (now wife) behavior I'm shocked by how naive and oblivious I was. Her really good friend from work (who is a guy) was actually a fuck buddy for years before I caught on. Obviously I raised some concerns about their "friendship" as time went on but she always assured me that it was simply plutonic and she had no interest in him. They'd go out for drinks after work, spend time together at work, etc. Even at a backyard pool party a co-worker hosted the two of them were buddy buddy right in front of me and I didn't suspect it at all.

Thinking back to other situations I just remembered when she was attending evening classes to get her masters she used to carpool with a guy from her class. She said, and I bought it totally, that it was a long drive and he lived nearby so they could save on gas. He used to come pick her up, or would drop his car at our house and go in her car. At the time I didn't think much of it but looking back there is pretty much zero percent chance she wasn't at least sucking his cock each time.

Reactions: milfbuster
She was getting a "masters" alright.