How Often Does Your Wife Cuck You?

• Thread starteraussie_minister
  • Start date

aussie_minister

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2010
This is primarily aimed at those cuckolds like myself, whose hotwife doesn't have one committed Bull and where instead the wife has casual partners.

How often does your wife cuck you with other men?

Do you spend most of your free time finding guys to satisfy your wife's sexual needs?

Do you often, for instance, babysit your children, while your wife is out with other men?

How often? Not nearly enough! lol Several times a year.
Do I spend my free time finding guys to satisfy my wife? No. She is quite capable (often they find her) and that is part of the fun! She gets hit on a lot.
Do I babysit my kids while she goes out and gets strange? Definitely!

The one time she had a committed Bull, it was a disaster... so we are only doing casual partners now... fyi

chucking daily!!!

baby boy you need it daily !!!

I'm pretty sure there'll be a very very wide range in opinion on this one... Anyways, for us, who do this for the fun factor and as an adjunct to our relationship, it likely varies obviously. That said, we only do the casual partners thing as well with no long term commitments. It just works out much better for us both.

So the last while the active cuckolding takes place at least once a week, once being a pure sexual encounter. Then likely there's a coffee date or a meet and greet on top of that once in a week.

I don't spend a load of off-hour time finding partners. We have a few we're pretty happy with at the moment so that need doesn't exist. My wife will respond to some emails through the week though definitely if they've sent something to respond to.

And finally yes... We have 3 young kids. We usually make sure they're in bed before she heads out, but for the time being, that means I spend the majority of the time FATHERING or PARENTING, not BABYSITTING my kids.

Lamont said:
I spend the majority of the time FATHERING or PARENTING, not BABYSITTING my kids.

Well Said ;)

Glad your lovely lady is enjoying life so much, and I'm very envious of the men who are getting to enjoy her. [I miss her] :(

At least once a week,we have regulars 3 and a half of them.
And casual when ever she/we can ,we dont have small kids so the house is usable.
It varies it can be every night some times it depends on here mood if she gets a bee in her bonnet its as often as she can,

At least once a week,we have regulars 3 and a half of them.
And casual when ever she/we can ,we dont have small kids so the house is usable.
It varies it can be every night some times it depends on here mood if she gets a bee in her bonnet its as often as she can,

It's getting to be more and more I'm left home with the kids while my wife is out fucking her fav guy. He'll she is out right now doing it, I am laying here in my bed naked waiting for her to call me and let me listen.

My wife has Saturday nights to herself, most times she will find a guy to fuck but she is considerate enough to call me when she meets someone so that I don't have to stay up too late waiting for her.
Occasionally she will meet someone she likes and will see him for a month or so until she tires of him and moves on to the next one.

My wife cucks me at least six times a week. Almost everyday.;):D

Here 2-4 times on average in a two week period. She is very apt at finding her own cock. I stay home while she is out or many times I am at work all night.

oh and yes....she presently ( that I am aware unless she's not being upfront ) have two lovers.

My wife is currently looking and we go on vacations and she spends hours getting ready to go to the hotel bars but she eventually would like someone who is local or someone who will stay over for periods of time and maybe even be a live in but for now its just one step at a time

We must be the slow ones here.. its every 3/5 weeks apart usually..

Reactions: toolman2c
Susan said:
We must be the slow ones here.. its every 3/5 weeks apart usually..
2-6 weeks apart. recently 3 weeks ago - videoed it for me but she does not wanna do it again at the moment. we will see what happens.

My wife is with her bull twice per week...she sees him alone during the week and then he spends Saturday nights at our home where I either watch from a distance or get to listen in on them.

Reactions: toolman2c
Over the years it has varied quite a bit. She hasn't been with that many men (still in single figures). We mostly only have one male at a time as a regular although she has had a couple of one night stands. She finds a man, sees him for a while , then has a break before looking for another.
The 1st lover lived quite close and she cucked me 3 or 4 times a week for about 2 years. We had one 3sum with him that started the affair, after that she only saw him alone. This one was also more cheating than cucking as she would visit him while I was at work without my knowledge or consent. When I found out I objected and she stopped seeing him. A couple years later while discussing her affair I mentioned that I would like another 3sum and to be cucked but under my conditions and to be involved she agreed and after a good talk and laying down perimeters we went ahead. The next few regulars varied from once a week to once a month, sometimes alone but usually with me present to watch and or join in.
At the moment she has a lover that lives interstate. He visits our city 3 or 4 times a year on business and stays with us. Usually for 3 or 4 nights at a time. Once a year she flies down to spend a week wwith him. This has been going on for 4 years.

Reactions: Nazareth