• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How old

Moose

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 21, 2022
How old was your wife or gf when s first had sex and was it bareback.
My wife Chris was 13 and bareback 5B5F0262-4AA8-4276-A2DB-90C5E87EFB9C.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: NLCuck, Lovasianladies, sluthunt and 1 other person
My wife told me she was 12 and it was bareback

• Love
Reactions: NLCuck, Lovasianladies, Moose and 1 other person
She was 16 condom, first partial creampie from broken condom at 19. First full creampie with no BC was me at 21

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and Moose
My wife was 15 no condom PM for a more detailed story as well :)

• Love
Reactions: NLCuck, Lovasianladies, Moose and 2 others
My wife was a virgin heading to college. She was a small college cheerleader and couldn’t handle alcohol. She made up for lost time that first year. Therefore, she was 18. There was a mix of condoms and bareback. Not sure of the first one but she was on the pill right away when she got to college. She was a party girl and left the bar with several guys 9ften.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, BWCOrson and Moose
She was 16, bareback and he pulled out

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and Moose
She was 16 with condom
17 first bareback and cream pie

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, YumGrool and Moose
My wife was in a catholic orphanage since the age of 3. The boys started taking her out back and giving her hi kids around the age of 12. These started on her neck but then the boys started giving her them on her tits. Than they wanted to give them around her pussy. Then one day when she was 13. One of the boys stuck his cock in and fucked her virgin pussy after that the boys took her out back for weekly fucking. Usually 3 or 4 at a time. She was there till she was 16. So she had lots of gang bangs. Amazing they didn’t get her pregnant.
Now she is worried if she lets others fuck her it would ruin our marriage. Work in progress.

• Haha
Reactions: NLCuck, Lovasianladies and BWCOrson
20 and bareback she was on the pill and vigin

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
16, to the leader of the youth group she’d been going to since she was 10. I don’t know if she went bareback, but she’s told me she didn’t enjoy it.

• Love
I was 15 and bareback.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and YumGrool
Regcuckcouple said:
My wife told me she was 12 and it was bareback
Did that turn you on when she told you ?
How did she feel about that herself ?

NLCuck said:
Did that turn you on when she told you ?
How did she feel about that herself ?
It turned me on knowing she was a slut at an early age. She told me about a time when she let the quarterback of the high school football team fuck her at a party up against the inside of a bedroom door on the floor so no one could come in because the guys girl friend was there.

• Love
Reactions: NLCuck, Lovasianladies and YumGrool
My wife told me she was 15 1/2 in the back of a kids truck bareback. 1st time and the kid knocked her up.

My ex told me she was 15. It was bareback and at the time she thought she was in love. They fucked whenever they could be alone which was often because their parents all worked. She wasn’t on the pill and she was lucky she didn’t get pregnant because she estimates that in the year they dated, they fucked well over 100 times.

Users who are viewing this thread