• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how should i tell my new gf i want her to cuckold me

• Thread starterbigjoe17
  • Start date

bigjoe17

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2010
i have a beautiful thai gf and i want to tell her that i want her to cuckold me. how should i tell her that and explain it so she understands it?

Do you have a very open dialogue about sexual interests? When you have that, it's quite easy. Generally, I would say to start with baby steps. Tell her you had a dream where she was with another guy while you were watching, and it really turned you on. See where she takes it from there.

Good luck.

Cucks can't tell their partners it takes more than that PM me

E-mail her the link to this site, give her your screen name, tell her your interested in this.... she will fiqure it out, that is, if your serious and not beating your meat to the fantasy only.

Past imperfect

bigjoe17 said:
i have a beautiful thai gf and i want to tell her that i want her to cuckold me. how should i tell her that and explain it so she understands it?

I know one guy had his new wife cuckold him by telling her how his ex had made him a cuckold and that he finally accepted her having other lovers. And that the divorce had noting to do with his ex being unfaithful, in fact threir sex life had improved once she was doing other guys as she was hornier for him as well as her lovers.

He left it at that until the new wife brought the subject up - asking questions about him and other women, and then his ex and other men. By allowing his new wife see she was on a win win since the cuckold never wants other women and that their sex life could be as hot as she wants it to be. I think Custer or Saraha has pointed out on here that a wife's libido drops to as low as 30% as the marriage settles whereas the husband's stays higher at 70+%. However when the wife takes on lovers her libido increases to per marriage levels.

Let these ideas rumminate with your G/F and if she likes the idea of cucking you she'll make the next move by questioning you. If she has no interest then you really are flogging a dead horse!

CoffeeGuy said:
Do you have a very open dialogue about sexual interests? When you have that, it's quite easy. Generally, I would say to start with baby steps. Tell her you had a dream where she was with another guy while you were watching, and it really turned you on. See where she takes it from there.

Good luck.

Sounds like a good plan.

Users who are viewing this thread