How Should She Humiliate Me

• Thread starterUKHappyHubby
  • Start date

UKHappyHubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 13, 2018
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas for what my hotwife could make me do while she fucks her bull (she goes bare and enjoys a creampie).

If she gets me to do any of the ideas suggested I'll PM you a photo of it happening.

1. You should be fully clothed and should not touch yourself or her. You should witness the entire event or you can sit in a corner and videotape it.

2. You should sit in a chair and keep stroking your cock for the entire time your bull fucks your wife. Even if you cum, you should keep stroking until your wife is done.

Reactions: UKHappyHubby and boredhotwife
JonGrey said:
1. You should be fully clothed and should not touch yourself or her. You should witness the entire event or you can sit in a corner and videotape it.

2. You should sit in a chair and keep stroking your cock for the entire time your bull fucks your wife. Even if you cum, you should keep stroking until your wife is done.

Thanks Jon I love that idea. Not sure I'd want to cum though. I like creampie eating and lose the desire once I've cum . I like to reclaim her sloppy pussy straight away

If you don't want to cum then she should lock you in a CB, preferably a sissy pink one to add to the humiliation.

Depending on you relative sizes you could have to put on her knickers over the CB when her lover takes them off

She needs to tie you up and have her bull fuck your ass. A nice movie of your reaction to having your ass fucked should be humiliating. Make you watch it with some of her friends.

There's nothing like her making comparisons that highlight her preference for him and his equipment.

Demanding you do things in front of him that he'd never do like eating cream pies and snowballing is very humiliating.

One time my wife and her lover had just had sex and I was enjoying sloppy seconds missionary style. He put his cock between our faces and she started sucking him which meant he got hard again. She pushed me off and said, "There's no way you're getting to fuck me with that little weenis when his cock is hard."

Reactions: UKHappyHubby
Wow. That's fuck
IndyHubby said:
There's nothing like her making comparisons that highlight her preference for him and his equipment.

Demanding you do things in front of him that he'd never do like eating cream pies and snowballing is very humiliating.

One time my wife and her lover had just had sex and I was enjoying sloppy seconds missionary style. He put his cock between our faces and she started sucking him which meant he got hard again. She pushed me off and said, "There's no way you're getting to fuck me with that little weenis when his cock is hard."

Wow! That's fucking horny. That's what I'm talking about

Reactions: toolman2c
She should lock you up in a chastity belt and then take your semen and freeze the key in it. You only get to have sex with her if you are unlocked. I can't remember some fetish site a long time ago ... a woman would make her husband drink a lot of water and would make him hold it and upon release froze the contents with a key ... it was friggin warped ... but imagine that humiliation ....

One part I remember was when she was taking a break with her lover she would go over and make him drink more and more water ....

UKHappyHubby said:
Thanks Jon I love that idea. Not sure I'd want to cum though. I like creampie eating and lose the desire once I've cum . I like to reclaim her sloppy pussy straight away

Thats part of the humiliation. You are fucking your hand while your wife is being fucked by a bull. If you came before him, you deserve to be humiliated. You will be a little off the mood and exhausted, but you still have to lick that pussy.

Or maybe you can keep her pussy warm with your cock. You can penetrate her, but not fuck. Just have to keep your dick inside when the bull is taking a break

For me, it's being on my knees next to our bed in her sexy panties looking like a sissy bitch. I'm watching some hard younger man fucking her good. She would hand me her wet dirty panties to sniff. OH YES! I love sniffing her dirty pussy in her panties. She would tell me that's the only pussy you'll ever get sissy boy, you and your pathetic little boy pee, pee you have. Her lover of cause getting a big laugh out of her humiliating me. She would say the only way you get near my pussy is to lick up my mans mess. OR if he wants you to clean his cock, then you can a little taste of my pussy on his cock. I always obey her " yes dear."