• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How Strong An Urge To Suck Cock?

• Thread startercockhungry
  • Start date
MarriedBiWannabe said:
Lucky husband to have a wife that encourages him to suck, especially her bulls...
As one, I can definitely agree. So lucky. Very few things get me harder now than sucking her bulls cock

Reactions: BILLD, natasnaikul and whitewife696969
cockhungry said:
As one, I can definitely agree. So lucky. Very few things get me harder now than sucking her bulls cock
So happy for you guys. My wife and I need to be a bit more selective with her choice of bulls. I have sucked a couple of them before they fucked her but after they shoot theiir load of cum in her they somehow become straight again. They lose any urge to have hubby clean them so I just take the opportunity and eat her pussy and enjoy their semen anyway

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, whitewife696969 and Lovasianladies
stulsdnaylop said:
So happy for you guys. My wife and I need to be a bit more selective with her choice of bulls. I have sucked a couple of them before they fucked her but after they shoot theiir load of cum in her they somehow become straight again. They lose any urge to have hubby clean them so I just take the opportunity and eat her pussy and enjoy their semen anyway
Truly a constant problem. I remember the first time I felt jealous and disappointed when a guy came inside her instead of my mouth

Reactions: natasnaikul
My urge is very strong always wanting to suck cock lick pussy with come do it regularly with my wife’s pussy I love come

Reactions: natasnaikul and whitewife696969

Users who are viewing this thread