• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How stupid am I?

• Thread starterHowwee
  • Start date
Howwee said:
I bedded a 54-year-old married woman when I was 27. Her hubbie was a banker who had turned me down on a loan, and he was a real dick about it. I pursued her for a couple of weeks, and the next time my wife was out of town I took her to my house and fucked her on the martial bed.

Howwee said:
I’m pleased that she’s happy, and likes the way she looks. I just don’t want her running into some 25 year old who always wanted to fuck his mommy, or that I might have pissed off bad enough that he wants to get even by fucking my wife. I mean who does that sort of stuff

Apparently, you did at one time.

Different intent

"Apparently, you did at one time."

I was going for irony or maybe sarcasm when I wrote that comment.

Game, Set and Match

We did go out last night and it was wonderful.
I'm not 100% certain my wife even knew what a cuckold was before our little talk. The little minx wasn't wearing tights, but those hose or stockings that reach to just above the knee? A school girl sort of thing. Bare leg the rest of the way up so a lot of bare thigh showing.
Appalled that I could possibly think she'd be unfaithful to me.
The "new" look, and kinks were for me. She'd thought it would add some needed spice in the bedroom.
Icing on the cake. The wang who told me he'd be able to fuck my wife if he had some time alone with her was at the bar. I told her what he'd said.
On cue he wandered over to tell her how great she looked.
My wife thanked him, and then said, "Oh by the way Greg if my husband died tomorrow you'd be the last person on earth I'd consider going to bed with."
Speechless.
Ended the evening with my wife tied naked to our bed. I'd stimulate her to near orgasm, and then leave the room for ten minutes before repeating the procedure. Can never get enough of watching those huge breasts jiggling like jello. Three times, before I gave in and brought her off orally.
I did untie her legs before pushing my cock into the tightest pussy I've ever fucked.
"Bitch, you teasing little bitch."
Life can be pretty fucking good sometimes.
I'm sure pay back is coming, but hey, it's her turn.

Users who are viewing this thread