How to advertisw availability??

• Thread startermwf4bbc
  • Start date

mwf4bbc

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 11, 2005
Midwest
Sandy, what is the best way to let Black Males know I am available while my husband and I are out at clubs?? I have QOS tattoos but not sure where best place is to display them. Also, what else can I do to let them know I am available?

mwf4bbc said:
Sandy, what is the best way to let Black Males know I am available while my husband and I are out at clubs?? I have QOS tattoos but not sure where best place is to display them. Also, what else can I do to let them know I am available?

My basic advice is that showing lots of cleavage and a welcoming smile does much, much more than any tattoo or charm bracelet. A push-up bra and a short skirt is a hunting license and any man who doesn't see that is probably not someone you want to spend time with. I also recommend you show or wear something that "breaks the ice" so that a guy can come up to you an comment on it. For example, a low-cut and tight Lakers t-shirt is a magnet for every black guy in the bar ( I speak from experience) and everyone of them has an opinion about the team. Other than Kobe Bryant, I do not have a clue about the team or who is on it. But when asked, I can say truthfully that I met Kobe's wife Vanessa and thought she was great. I have an girlfriend who has this key chain with a huge Starship Enterprise that she has dangling out of her purse. Every (white) guy between the ages of 40 and 60 will hit on her and she never goes home alone.

Being charming, smiling, and inviting. If I guy catches your eye and you like what you see, smile at him. A real smile is much more powerful than a fake tattoo.

Good luck and relax.

Sandy

Eye contact and a smile . Works everytime.