• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How To Argue Like A Racist

• Thread startersobers
  • Start date

sobers

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2005
www.faceparty.com
White people have many tactics to try and DERAIL an argument about race. Here are 20 ways most white people argue when it comes to matters of race.

1. GET THEM ANGRY - The trick they do is to NEVER take what we say seriously. Instead they’ll belittle it. So when you or I talk about racism, they’ll tell you that you see racism everywhere, that you are imagining it, then if you get angry they can say that it is pointless to continue. They WIN and never had to address the substance of your argument.

2. DEMAND FACTS AND FIGURES – Give me studies and surveys that back up what we say. They’ll try and make you prove it beyond a reasonable doubt with facts and figures and then find holes in whatever facts you present. They need evidence !! They need proof !!

3. ENGLISH AND GRAMMAR - If your english and grammar is bad, THEY'LL JUMP ON THAT !! If your english and grammar is good, THEY'LL JUMP ON THAT !! And tell you that you probably have a good education, so what you complaining about ?

4. ANYTHING BUT RACE – They’ll tell you that racism is over. There must be some logical explanation that has nothing to do with race.

5. BLAME SHIFTING ARGUMENT – This is biggie that whites like. They try saying that blacks like to use the *Race Card* or *Blaming whitey*, but blacks are to blame for their own mess. Racism is so 1968.

6. AD HOMINEM ARGUMENT – They’ll question our intelligence, character, age or motives.

7. WHITES ARE INDIVIDUALS – So you cannot make general statements about whites. Besides, that would be racist.

8. BLACKS ARE RACIST TOO - But we do not like to admit it. They’ll try and find a case where a black person did something just as bad as what you are pointing out.

9. *YOU ARE THE RACIST ONE* ARGUMENT – They’ll try and turn the tables.

10. THE ARAB SLAVE TRADER ARGUMENT – They'll try and say that whites are not as evil as black people like to think. For example, it was not just white people who traded slaves: Arabs did it too !!

11. THE *BUT THAT HAPPENED TO ME TOO* ARGUMENT – Whatever blacks complain about, they'll try to find a case where a white person – them, a friend, someone in the news - experienced the same thing.

12. BLACK PEOPLE ARE GHETTO – Why ? Because we are and it needs pointing out. No wonder no one gets along with them !! They'll say.

13. STRAW MAN ARGUMENT – They'll try and argue against from some stock position that is kind of like the post. That way they can copy their comments from another blog. Or from Ann Coulter or from someone else who shares their world view.

14. COLOUR BLIND ARGUMENT – If we just stopped seeing race and talking about it so much then racism would go away !!

15. QUOTE CRIME STATS – They'll do this out of the blue, if necessary. They'll quote rates of imprisonment anything, the Channon Christian murders is a good one they like.

16. WHITE INVENTOR ARGUMENT – They'll try and make out that whites invented everything so shut up already.

17. MAKE IT ABOUT THE PAST - They'll point out that their family never owned slavees and then say when are we going to stop living in the past ?

18. *GO BACK TO AFRICA* ARGUMENT – if it is so bad here, then go back to Africa already.

19. BOOTSTRAP ARGUMENT – They'll try and make out that they made it on my own without help from anyone. It is here they will talk about their grand father or great granfather who was an immigrant but worked his way up and then they will say, blacks expect something for nothing!

20. *SOME OF MY FRIENDS ARE BLACK* – Even if they don't have one, they'll lie and say they do and they'll say this and use it to convince you that there is no way they are racist.

This is pretty much what white people will come at you with so be prepared.

I must say I see absolutely no point in this thread and don't get why you posted it here.

But sadly I have to agree that those are all pretty accurate points

and by quoting number eight, it makes it all right then does it?

Racism is everywhere and always will be, the world is not politically correct. Racism is not about colour, I don't care about your age. colour, creed, religion, what disability you have or who you sleep with - If I like you, I like you and that is based on how we react with each other. Do those things above have any effect on how I feel ? - probably - but that is part of being human - we can't all be perfect like you. Does that give you a number 21?

sobers said:
White people have many tactics to try and DERAIL an argument about race.

And oh how you hate being derailed off of your favourite subject.

all you white people just love to generalise about race, when will you ever learn? it makes me sick when all you white folk make generalisations about an entire race..how can you judge millions of people like that?

JackXY said:
all you white people just love to generalise about race, when will you ever learn? it makes me sick when all you white folk make generalisations about an entire race..how can you judge millions of people like that?

And this of course isnt generalising.

lol, yeh i know..irony doesnt travel too well on the internet. I was kinda poking fun at sobers

Ah, another pathetic laughable thread.

Leon BBC said:
Ah, another pathetic laughable thread.

Can't argue with that !

JackXY said:
lol, yeh i know..irony doesnt travel too well on the internet. I was kinda poking fun at sobers

oops sorry my fault,yet another grey moment to add to my ever expanding collection

White SLUT WOMEN looking to be OWNED, BRANDED, and PUNISHED by STRONG BLACK MASTERS & MISTRESSES!

Where?

Users who are viewing this thread