• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how to be a bull for hot indian women?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
i am not a cuck nor a bull but still i really like seeing white women fucking black men

however as for me i really desire brown women, i really wana fuck them hard

there are many hot looking indian girls that live near my place, love to really fuck them hard:

some pics of indian ladies that i would like to fuck:

Hot+Indian+Women.jpg

Kareena_Kapoor_cool-wallpaper-600x450.jpg

3412877082_3e53098d76.jpg

divya_khosla_hot_saree3.jpg

suhani-hot-saree-photo-stills-17.jpg

tamil+hindi+actress+sana_khan_hot-stills-0.jpg

hot-south-indian-actress-solani-glamour-stills-41_720_southdreamz.jpg

remote_image.17135.0.jpg

sexy-shraddha-sharma-stills04.jpg

TamilBeat.Com%20-%20Sraddha%20Arya%20001.jpg

TamilBeat.Com%20-%20Parvathi%20Mmadhumasam.jpg

^ they look really fuckable in their traditional dresses, one thing i have noticed about indian ladies is that they have a really nice ass and boobs, also i heard they secretly love white men

I hear ya. Indian woman can be so hot sometimes with their smooth brown skin. Many of them want there brown beavers filled with white or black meat I bet.

^ they do, they would love get pregnant by white cum i bet

imagine a white or black guy fucking this lady, would be so hot:

sexy-shraddha-sharma-stills04.jpg

redheads said:
also i heard they secretly love white men

From the few beautiful Indian women I've met on here (and their cuckold husbands) I think that statement is true :D

Thanks for your selection of photos of beautiful women - I'd enjoy time with any or all of them, and I especially want to see if I can make that pussycat purrrrrrrrrr ;)

My wife used to tell me that she always wanted to date a white guy.

Now i am a wannabe cuckold and want her to do exactly the same but she wont do it.

ainwee said:
My wife used to tell me that she always wanted to date a white guy.

Now i am a wannabe cuckold and want her to do exactly the same but she wont do it.

Have you apologised for not letting her date a white guy all those years ago?
Has she given you a reason for not wanting to do it now?
Ask her if she wants a reward of some sort for "giving you your wish?"

wow, i just had the most amazing looking indian girl with an amazing ass sit beside me on the bus. I just wanted to fuck her ass right there

indian girls sucking black cocks

7203db27920e.jpg

092316.jpg

anjali_uncovered_12.jpg

1167105614.jpg

1107362.jpg

Redheads,

redheads said:
I am not a cuck nor a bull but still i really like seeing white women fucking black men. .... Some pics of indian ladies that I would like to fuck.

Thanks for this thread. The photos of Indian women you've posted are VERY erotic. They're gorgeous!

—Custer

redheads said:
most indian chicks I see aren't anywhere near this hot. But yeah, I have to say that one or two have caught my eye.

^ thats true, only i think north indian and pakistani girls look like this and they are hot, i personally dont find south indians or sri lankans girls attractive at all, not because their darker but they also look different to me from their northern counter parts. all of these girls are north indians

yeah, this is Brahmin booty you're posting, red :D