How to create a slut, in one easy (very easy) lesson

• Thread starterStirling
  • Start date

Stirling

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2011
This story begins on the Internet. She was not the first married woman I'd seduced, but she was the first to come to me with her husband's encouragement. Of course I didn't know that at the start.

This story begins on the Internet, in a chat room devoted to a purely intellectual pursuit. Innocent enough you might think, but I've learned that such places are havens for those brilliant, beautiful, A-track women whose husbands simply aren't up to the job. It's simple really. At first they grow bored, then restless, then frustrated, but at first they don't want to admit that hubby isn't all they might want – not even, not especially, to themselves.. These are high-energy woman though, used to going places and doing things, and all that sexual energy needs to go somewhere. At first they throw themselves into their career, their education, anything at all to stave off the final realization that their man is second-best. Those pursuits take them, naturally enough, to communities of like-minded people, out here in the electronic haze.

And it works, usually. Oh perhaps there's some light flirtation, with a stranger made safely anonymous by the net. Perhaps there's even cybersex, mutual fantasy spun into text in the empty hours when hubby isn't around. Oh yes, she's thinking of me when she's in bed with him. Oh yes, she's thinking of me when the pressure gets too high and she lets her hands stray lower to do for herself but he simply can't. Oh yes, she dreams that she could have more, be fucked the way she's always wanted it, always needed it, feel, just once, the way a woman should feel when she's with the man. Those are dangerous thoughts, but the Internet is big and the world is bigger, and ninety-nine times in a hundred geography serves as the perfect chastity belt. And she knows this, and it's just so innocent, so really what's the harm?

This story begins on the Internet, with shared interest and some light flirtation, and finally a picture exchange. She sent me her best modeling shot, intending I'm sure only to tease me, as such women love to do. Her dark eyes showed challenge, and I knew that I had to have her. How could I not? I found the seduction remarkably easy, of course I didn't know then how ripe she was for man like me. And of course, she didn't know what I did, which is that she lived just two hours away. Her digital chastity belt had failed, and I was going to fuck her if it was the last thing I ever did.

And once I had her desire, I saw opportunity. Our minds had met, but that was all. We were in one sense very intimate, and in another total strangers. Her fantasies ran dark, and that's something I cannot resist. Our first time together would be intense. She would be blindfolded, handcuffed, spanked. I would fuck her mouth, her pussy, her ass. She would be my slut, my bitch, my cunt, my *****. She had never had any of this, but she wanted it, she needed it, and I was going to give it to her, all it, and all before we even spoke a word. She agreed to everything, and I sent her a map, instructions, told her what to wear, what to do. I could hardly wait to fuck her virgin ass, after she told my how her husband had begged for the privilege, and how she'd always told him no. She asked me to be gentle, told me it was hard to make her come. I gave her reassurance, but I knew she needed the rough road to orgasm, and that was what she was going to get.

I could hardly wait to fuck her, tie her, spank her, but wait is what I had to do. And then I had to wait longer, because she wrecked her car in her haste to see me. It delayed our rendezvous, but there were no injuries, and I had to laugh thinking of hubby dealing with a write-off because she'd been so hot to fuck a stranger. When the day came I was waiting in the park down from my house. I saw her drive in, park where she was supposed to. I texted her. Nearby was a monument, at its base a small black box. She was to find the box, keep her legs straight when she picked it up, take it back to the car before she opened it. I watched from a distance as she did as she was told, admired the way her tight black miniskirt rode up to show her stocking tops as she bent over in her high, high heels. She didn't know where I was, but she knew she was on display, so she took her time because she could. She was gorgeous, and her husband was a lucky man. That thought made me smile, because I was luckier still, and very soon I'd be enjoying what he thought was his alone. In her car, in the box, she found wraparound shades, blacked out inside, and a set of handcuffs. She was to put on the shades, cuff her hands behind her back, and wait.Background - bull, 6'2' and fit, soldier by trade, and scholar by avocation, living in the Midlands but from overseas. I've been enjoying married women for very long time. I love taking another man's territory and making it my own, from the first innocent flirtation to that anguished moan as my cockhead slams into her cervix. I love making her scream and shake and tremble as her body surrenders and her mind goes blank, and her orgasm betrays her wedding vows. I love sending her home to hubby, aching and sore and dripping with my sperm, but oh so deeply satisfied. I live for that, and this thread is for me to recount those adventures to an audience that will appreciate them.

This story begins on the Internet. She was not the first married woman I'd seduced, but she was the first to come to me with her husband's encouragement. Of course I didn't know that at the start.

This story begins on the Internet, in a chat room devoted to a purely intellectual pursuit. Innocent enough you might think, but I've learned that such places are havens for those brilliant, beautiful, A-track women whose husbands simply aren't up to the job. It's simple really. At first they grow bored, then restless, then frustrated, but at first they don't want to admit that hubby isn't all they might want - not even, not especially, to themselves.. These are high-energy woman though, used to going places and doing things, and all that sexual energy needs to go somewhere. At first they throw themselves into their career, their education, anything at all to stave off the final realization that their man is second-best. Those pursuits take them, naturally enough, to communities of like-minded people, out here in the electronic haze.

And it works, usually. Oh perhaps there's some light flirtation, with a stranger made safely anonymous by the net. Perhaps there's even cybersex, mutual fantasy spun into text in the empty hours when hubby isn't around. Oh yes, she's thinking of me when she's in bed with him. Oh yes, she's thinking of me when the pressure gets too high and she lets her hands stray lower to do for herself but he simply can't. Oh yes, she dreams that she could have more, be fucked the way she's always wanted it, always needed it, feel, just once, the way a woman should feel when she's with the man. Those are dangerous thoughts, but the Internet is big and the world is bigger, and ninety-nine times in a hundred geography serves as the perfect chastity belt. And she knows this, and it's just so innocent, so really what's the harm?

This story begins on the Internet, with shared interest and some light flirtation, and finally a picture exchange. She sent me her best modeling shot, intending I'm sure only to tease me, as such women love to do. Her dark eyes showed challenge, and I knew that I had to have her. How could I not? I found the seduction remarkably easy, of course I didn't know then how ripe she was for man like me. And of course, she didn't know what I did, which is that she lived just two hours away. Her digital chastity belt had failed, and I was going to fuck her if it was the last thing I ever did.

(continued)

How to create a slut in one easy (very easy) lesson

And once I had her desire, I saw opportunity. Our minds had met, but that was all. We were in one sense very intimate, and in another total strangers. Her fantasies ran dark, and that's something I cannot resist. Our first time together would be intense. She would be blindfolded, handcuffed, spanked. I would fuck her mouth, her pussy, her ass. She would be my slut, my bitch, my cunt, my *****. She had never had any of this, but she wanted it, she needed it, and I was going to give it to her, all it, and all before we even spoke a word. She agreed to everything, and I sent her a map, instructions, told her what to wear, what to do. I could hardly wait to fuck her virgin ass, after she told my how her husband had begged for the privilege, and how she'd always told him no. She asked me to be gentle, told me it was hard to make her come. I gave her reassurance, but I knew she needed the rough road to orgasm, and that was what she was going to get.

I could hardly wait to fuck her, tie her, spank her, but wait is what I had to do. And then I had to wait longer, because she wrecked her car in her haste to see me. It delayed our rendezvous, but there were no injuries, and I had to laugh thinking of hubby dealing with a write-off because she'd been so hot to fuck a stranger. When the day came I was waiting in the park down from my house. I saw her drive in, park where she was supposed to. I texted her. Nearby was a monument, at its base a small black box. She was to find the box, keep her legs straight when she picked it up, take it back to the car before she opened it. I watched from a distance as she did as she was told, admired the way her tight black miniskirt rode up to show her stocking tops as she bent over in her high, high heels. She didn't know where I was, but she knew she was on display, so she took her time because she could. She was gorgeous, and her husband was a lucky man. That thought made me smile, because I was luckier still, and very soon I'd be enjoying what he thought was his alone. In her car, in the box, she found wraparound shades, blacked out inside, and a set of handcuffs. She was to put on the shades, cuff her hands behind her back, and wait.

And I let her wait, let her anticipation build, let her wait until my desire overcame my patience, and it was time to begin. I pulled up beside her, and in seconds flat had her out of her car and into mine. There was just enough time to slide my fingers into her pantiless pussy to find it soaking wet. She was shaking with desire as I drove and my cock was straining at the denim of my jeans. With one hand I explored the firm curves of her body, and when I squeezed her nipples her hips pumped against her seat as pain and pleasure made her moan. At home I took her in through the back way, once inside I picked her up and took her to the bed. Face down, ass up, bent over with her long legs spread, her miniskirt is around her waist, her garters framing her perfect ass, presented for my pleasure. She's incredibly tight as I ram my cock into the glistening slit, but so wet I had her cervix on the very first thrust. She moaned louder now, taking it deep enough to hurt as I give her the pounding that hubby never could. I warrant her not to come until I tell her, that she's used to getting what she wanted from men, and no sooner have I said it than she screams and thrashes and comes. I pull her back against me, impaling her deep, watching her split, stretched cunt contract around my shaft, feeling her cervix pulsing against the head. She was mine then, totaling mine, but she still had a lesson to learn.

"Bad girl," I tell her, and pull out of her pussy to leave it gaping, and she gasps as hard at her emptiness as she had when I'd first filled her up. My thick black belt rustles as I pulled it free of the loops, that cracks as I bring it down hard on her upturned, vulnerable ass. At first she fights it, such women always do. At first she struggles, protests, demands, as the inexorable leather turns her cheeks rosy red. She's used to getting what she wants from men, this one, but I don't care. She'll get what she needs from me, nothing more, nothing less, and right now she needs to know her role in my life. She's my slut, my bitch, my cunt, my *****, and she's going to present her pussy, her ass, her mouth on command. She's going to kneel, bend over, spread her legs, spread her cunt. She's going to take it when I want it, where I want it, how I want it, and she was going to come when I told her to, not before and not after. And she was going to beg me to do it, and she would say "Thank you, Sir," when I was done.

I taught her that lesson, with my belt on her ass, my hands on her body, my words in her ears, and when she objected she got one on the clit. And I smile to myself as defiance becomes acceptance, becomes desire, comes lust. She begs me then to fuck her, not just fuck her but fuck her ass, not just fuck it but punish it, and not just punish it, but humiliate it, humiliate her, make her take it until I was done with her, and please, please, please to make it hurt. I make her convince me, make her beg for it, make her plead. And when the evidence of her arousal has dripped down to glisten on her thighs I that she needs it, and I honor her request. Her pussy lubes my rigid cock for the violation of her rectum. My cockhead tests the tight ring, as she pumps her hips, as fear and desire struggle in her heart. I push, I take her, and she screams, so loud the neighbors must hear. She screams and bags and thrashes, while I put her deeper in her place with every thrust. And when I tell her to she comes, clenching, bucking, thrusting. And when she comes, I come inside her, my cock like steel, my balls pumping endless streams of sperm into the deepest depths of her married, no-longer-virgin ass. My vision swims, my ears ring, and her wedding band, prominently displayed on her handcuffed hands, only makes the conquest complete. Her finger belongs to her husband, everything else is mine

(continued)

How to create a slut in one easy (very easy) lesson

It was afterwards she told me that her husband knew where she was, knew what I was going to do. I could hardly believe my ears when she told me that he'd begged her for years to fuck other man, but I believed her when I saw her text him to tell him how it had gone. I didn't know then that some men lived to be cuckolded by their cock-hungry, slutty wives. I didn't know then that in fulfilling her fantasy I'd also fulfilled his. I know now he was at home jerking his little weiner the whole time I was making her my *****. I know now he messed himself with his dribble when he got confirmation of her violation via instant message text. His complicity only made it harder as I fucked her for the rest of the day, in every position, in every way. I came in her mouth, in her pussy, on her face, and between her tits, made her kneel, made her crawl, made her well and truly mine. And at the end I sent her home to him aching, sore, delirious, but for the first time in her life, very thoroughly satisfied.

I know now that he licked her, licked my sperm from her dripping twat, in a pathetic attempt to reclaim what had never really been his in the first place. I saw her again, fucked her again, of course I did, how could I not? I still don't understand what drives some men to surrender their wives to a man like me. I still don't understand, but I don't need to understand. I just need to enjoy what they offer me, and believe me I enjoy it a lot.

And I let her wait, let her anticipation build, let her wait until my desire overcame my patience, and it was time to begin. I pulled up beside her, and in seconds flat had her out of her car and into mine. There was just enough time to slide my fingers into her pantiless pussy to find it soaking wet. She was shaking with desire as I drove and my cock was straining at the denim of my jeans. With one hand I explored the firm curves of her body, and when I squeezed her nipples her hips pumped against her seat as pain and pleasure made her moan. At home I took her in through the back way, once inside I picked her up and took her to the bed. Face down, ass up, bent over with her long legs spread, her miniskirt is around her waist, her garters framing her perfect ass, presented for my pleasure. She's incredibly tight as I ram my cock into the glistening slit, but so wet I had her cervix on the very first thrust. She moaned louder now, taking it deep enough to hurt as I give her the pounding that hubby never could. I warrant her not to come until I tell her, that she's used to getting what she wanted from men, and no sooner have I said it than she screams and thrashes and comes. I pull her back against me, impaling her deep, watching her split, stretched cunt contract around my shaft, feeling her cervix pulsing against the head. She was mine then, totaling mine, but she still had a lesson to learn.

"Bad girl," I tell her, and pull out of her pussy to leave it gaping, and she gasps as hard at her emptiness as she had when I'd first filled her up. My thick black belt rustles as I pulled it free of the loops, that cracks as I bring it down hard on her upturned, vulnerable ass. At first she fights it, such women always do. At first she struggles, protests, demands, as the inexorable leather turns her cheeks rosy red. She's used to getting what she wants from men, this one, but I don't care. She'll get what she needs from me, nothing more, nothing less, and right now she needs to know her role in my life. She's my slut, my bitch, my cunt, my *****, and she's going to present her pussy, her ass, her mouth on command. She's going to kneel, bend over, spread her legs, spread her cunt. She's going to take it when I want it, where I want it, how I want it, and she was going to come when I told her to, not before and not after. And she was going to beg me to do it, and she would say "Thank you, Sir," when I was done.

I taught her that lesson, with my belt on her ass, my hands on her body, my words in her ears, and when she objected she got one on the clit. And I smile to myself as defiance becomes acceptance, becomes desire, comes lust. She begs me then to fuck her, not just fuck her but fuck her ass, not just fuck it but punish it, and not just punish it, but humiliate it, humiliate her, make her take it until I was done with her, and please, please, please to make it hurt. I make her convince me, make her beg for it, make her plead. And when the evidence of her arousal has dripped down to glisten on her thighs I that she needs it, and I honor her request. Her pussy lubes my rigid cock for the violation of her rectum. My cockhead tests the tight ring, as she pumps her hips, as fear and desire struggle in her heart. I push, I take her, and she screams, so loud the neighbors must hear. She screams and bags and thrashes, while I put her deeper in her place with every thrust. And when I tell her to she comes, clenching, bucking, thrusting. And when she comes, I come inside her, my cock like steel, my balls pumping endless streams of sperm into the deepest depths of her married, no-longer-virgin ass. My vision swims, my ears ring, and her wedding band, prominently displayed on her handcuffed hands, only makes the conquest complete. Her finger belongs to her husband, everything else is mine

It was afterwards she told me that her husband knew where she was, knew what I was going to do. I could hardly believe my ears when she told me that he'd begged her for years to fuck other man, but I believed her when I saw her text him to tell him how it had gone. I didn't know then that some men lived to be cuckolded by their cock-hungry, slutty wives. I didn't know then that in fulfilling her fantasy I'd also fulfilled his. I know now he was at home jerking his little weiner the whole time I was making her my *****. I know now he messed himself with his dribble when he got confirmation of her violation via instant message text. His complicity only made it hotter as I fucked her for the rest of the day, in every position, in every way. I came in her mouth, in her pussy, on her face, and between her tits, made her kneel, made her crawl, made her well and truly mine. And at the end I sent her home to him aching, sore, delirious, but for the first time in her life, very thoroughly satisfied.

I know now that he licked her, licked my sperm from her dripping twat, in a pathetic attempt to reclaim what had never really been his in the first place. I saw her again, fucked her again, of course I did, how could I not? I'd be fucking her still if I hadn't had to move across the Atlantic. I still don't understand what drives some men to surrender their wives to a man like me. I still don't understand, but I don't need to understand. I just need to enjoy what they offer me, and believe me I enjoy it a lot.

Stirling, ignore Mac. I find your posts to be very instructive and useful. Please continue with them.

Hmm - actually I took what he said as a compliment.

However - on looking over my post, it looks like the text has been messed up somewhat. I'll redo the thread, which hopefully will make it easier for those with short attention spans to follow.

MacNfries said:
Stirling, as you should have ... thanks! Some take my "humor" or "lack of" a bit too insultingly sometimes. :p

Oops! Sorry Mac.