• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to Dominate a Cuckold and turn on his wife?

• Thread starterINBull
  • Start date

INBull

Bull... like in a China shop (46M, Indiana)
Beloved Member
May 16, 2022
Mishawaka, IN
Came across this article on another website, thought I would share it. Would like to try it some day....
How to Dominate a Cuckold Husband and Turn on His Wife?

The author shared some additional "suggested reading" on the topic that looked like they contained key information too;
How to Deal with Cuckold Couples as a Bull?
How to Bull - Tips for Pleasing a Hotwife
Types of Bulls in Cuckolding. What Type of Bull are you?

Does anybody with experience in cuckolding have any thoughts on these ideas?

EDIT: This author may or may not be full of BS; I thought I'd solicit a review by people who might know better to see if they tripped their BS meter.

Last edited:
Reactions: natasnaikul, bandgcouple and Hulk6666
Matureplay said:
Not everyone in this lifestyle has a need to be dominated or have a husband sucking another guy's cock. Yes, some enjoy that type of thing, both me and my wife are completely turned off by it and the individual will be sent packing in short order. The key is to find out desires first, don't try to be sneaky, as the author suggests, it just ruins what could have been a productive relationship. I did not read all of the articles completely but can agree strongly with the "real dates", i.e., dinner, movie and dancing...especially dancing. Makes for a much stronger bond between my wife and her "bull".
Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Matureplay
Matureplay said:
Not everyone in this lifestyle has a need to be dominated or have a husband sucking another guy's cock. Yes, some enjoy that type of thing, both me and my wife are completely turned off by it and the individual will be sent packing in short order. The key is to find out desires first, don't try to be sneaky, as the author suggests, it just ruins what could have been a productive relationship. I did not read all of the articles completely but can agree strongly with the "real dates", i.e., dinner, movie and dancing...especially dancing. Makes for a much stronger bond between my wife and her "bull".
I agree entirely, I am not interested in being involved with my wife’s bull, she does not want me too either, a complete turn off,
One article suggests that a bull should be confident respectful and charming, my wife would agree to that, I would suggest that most hotwifes would agree, a bull also does not need to give respect to the cuckold but to accept he has his place in the relationship as the one the wife returns to after.

Reactions: INBull and Matureplay

Users who are viewing this thread