• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

how to dominate cuck??????????

• Thread starterKirstielovescock
  • Start date
I'm sure Mac could give you some castration ideas...
You could make him watch you fuck all of his best friends, or even some of his family members.

For all my advice. U need to let a big white bull in that pussy for me. Make your cuck tell me about it.

You could make him ask his friends, or even a family of his to service you while he watches on, and thanking them for doing what he can't..

sorry about repeating myself... all my blood is in my little head from looking at you with BBC!

johnnyreb said:
I'm sure Mac could give you some castration ideas...
You could make him watch you fuck all of his best friends, or even some of his family members.

Castration, how would one go about this?
Xx

Reactions: 412perv
Radrah89 said:
For all my advice. U need to let a big white bull in that pussy for me. Make your cuck tell me about it.

Hehe iv already had a white bull.
Will have to get him to tell you then lol
Xxx

Lving the hair get idea aswell, anymore like that? Xxx

Good girl. I wish I could fill you up for a reward.

Radrah89 said:
Good girl. I wish I could fill you up for a reward.

Shame your from the us babe xxx

Save some bull cum, and make him mix it with his tooth paste every time he brushes his pussy teeth... Mac has posted some links in the past concerning castration, you could PM him about it..

johnnyreb said:
Save some bull cum, and make him mix it with his tooth paste every time he brushes his pussy teeth... Mac has posted some links in the past concerning castration, you could PM him about it..

Another brilliant idea!

Yea I may do that

Xxx

An ass breath , cum breath husband

Kirstielovescock said:
i ment more when were alone but thanks for the suggestions, hes in a cb6000s but its been shortened to fit him and he isnt allowed any sex at all, im going to make him cum in a glass and make him an ice lolly but thats the only idea i have.

help?

xxx
To me there is nothing more humilating then being told to get on your knees wimp and get a real man ready to satisfy me . Then tongue your bulls asshole to give him extra pleasure while he's fucking you so deep . Then you tell your bull my husband has a little boys pee pee compared to you . Then after your bull leaves a big slimy cum load in you , of cause the pussy whipped wimp gets to lick you both clean as your bull laughs , what a fucking faggot loser .

Kirstielovescock said:
Nope he gets no pleasure whatsoever.
After a while apparently his dick should shrink and loose the ability to get erect.
That's what I'm aiming for.
Only pleasure he gets is watching me with my bull and getting humiliated so help the poor guy out and give me ideas lol

I appreciate your opinion though but he gets no pleasure at all.

Kirstie xxx

You know Kirstie I make it My Life mission to make a cucks life a living hell. If You take away all pleasure They give up. They lose a spark. They are not as desperate. Even if he only gets one cum per year. Make him think He has a chance to cum every day. Then every day You dash his hope. Maybe once in a great while You let him have a little cum. Then You never let him forget How Great You were to him for letting him cum. he should lick Your feet. Your pussy after You pee and your lovers just for letting him cum. Now let him settle in for a good long time till the next time till he gets to cum. You will see the desperation in his eyes and on his face. He will be a much better slave for You.

When the two of you are home alone, he should only allowed to wear his panties and maybe some other frilly clothes. Invite your girlfriends over to show them what you have done with him.

Have him come onto this forum and post his views of how you have made him a cuck.

had another idea thatis happening friday, im taking him to get his belly button pierced!
xxxx

anyone have anymore?

Nice one.. hopefully with something cuckold related!

Maybe you can get him a BBC cuckold ring for his finger:eek:
I'm not a cuck, or bisexual that I know of, but I think I could handle lapping a big cream pie from your hot sexy pussy myself:p

Kirstielovescock said:
i ment more when were alone but thanks for the suggestions, hes in a cb6000s but its been shortened to fit him and he isnt allowed any sex at all, im going to make him cum in a glass and make him an ice lolly but thats the only idea i have.

help?

xxx
How did you shorten CB6000s? got any pics?

write the word "cuckold" in reverse on his forehead, in lipstick. make him go into a bar and ask the bartender to read it.

If you're going to get him a piercing, you should get him a prince albert for his chastity cage

Users who are viewing this thread