• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to dress hot wife for big fuck date?

• Thread startermanhattancuck
  • Start date

manhattancuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2011
My wife's big-cock lover is returning from Europe after two months apart. She's taken the day off next Monday so he can ravage her all day at his place. She's asked me to come up with the right outfit and dress her that morning before she sees him. I need inspired ideas -- what clothes, lingerie, makeup, lipstick, nails, how to wear her hair, etc., so please let me know what you think. Here are her pics so you can see the very good stuff we're working with....... thanks!

Attachments

• 3a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,953
  • 491a.jpg
    491a.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,960
  • 379a.jpg
    379a.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,923
Well I think it's very much a matter for the hotwife, but mine always tends to follow the tried and tested route. No underwear, just a micro skirt, pair of killer heels and a basque/corset seems to do the trick, although as I have tried to explain to her if she turned up in a bin bag she is still going to get fucked, but hotwives have their pride.

unclem said:
She has a fantastic body... I'm sure she will look gorgeous in any outfit. Hopefully we will all get to see some pictures of their reunion.

Thanks ... yes, forgot to mention I look forward to posting the after shots!

with a body like this... any way you dress her ... she is gona get it...
and i hope we all love it !!!

That's gonna be a hot fuck date. She's amazing. I don't care how you dress her.

wow... i think i actually have boned this girl. if its who i think it is she is real smart and a lot of fun to be with. incredibly snug pussy too. best to not say much more, but yeah this is her. my congrats to the europe guy lol ;)

wallstreetbull said:
wow... i think i actually have boned this girl. if its who i think it is she is real smart and a lot of fun to be with. incredibly snug pussy too. best to not say much more, but yeah this is her. my congrats to the europe guy lol ;)

ok, cute. all true but still a bit too cute.

She spent $150 on new underwear & lingerie today & paid first month rent & picked up the keys to what she keeps calling "their" new apartment. I just zap back & forth between head-exploding excitement & total fucking panic. Her man arrives Sunday night.

manhattancuck said:
ok, cute. all true but still a bit too cute.

Why is it a bit too cute? Did wallstreet not really fuck her or do you not wanna accept the fact he did? Youre a cuck. Im confused...

hungbull420@yahoo.com

hungbull420 said:
Why is it a bit too cute? Did wallstreet not really fuck her or do you not wanna accept the fact he did? Youre a cuck. Im confused...

hungbull420@yahoo.com

I got worried he would identify her I guess. I know who he is and yes he fucked her a couple years ago.

Why not post some pics of the outfit or even better of her?

hungbull420 said:

hungbull420@yahoo.com

kenev said:
good on you for admitting it was this your first cucking? or just a succession of bulls who have ravaged the gorgous princess

She's been with just 5 guys in the last couple of years. Wallstreet was her second one. The bull she is with now is very serious, they were fucking everyday before he left and now they rented this place together, which she pays for. She won't have me watch her with her guys anymore but I will take pics of her dressing for him and I hope she'll have pics for me of him fucking her, which I will post. Don't get me wrong, we are both very happy with this lifestyle, it's great for our marriage and I've never seen her so happy and content. Amazing how it works like this. Will post more pics.

kenev said:
any pics will be gratefully received and viewed by the great and good as only we can view and comment

thanks, i took this pic, isnt she beautiful here? she's petite girl but still managed a big cock well

Attachments

• IMG_0797b.jpg
    IMG_0797b.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,249
Fucking lovely. Love her tits, a little sag to them but who gives a shit. Would love to see more of her in action

Would fucking bone that so hard

her tits got used here till one leaked...

Attachments

• Picture 513a.jpg
    Picture 513a.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 891
Oh MY--------................

That AMAZING BODY,BEAUTIFUL FACES AND WILLING LADY, Isnt SHE WONDERFULL.????????????? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!

manhattancuck said:
her tits got used here till one leaked...

Until one leaked!?!? Is she pregnant or has she recently had a baby? Or does she just produce breast milk? What's the story on that? Cause i'd love some of her milk.

I'll Be Your Valentine said:
Until one leaked!?!? Is she pregnant or has she recently had a baby? Or does she just produce breast milk? What's the story on that? Cause i'd love some of her milk.

recently had a baby..... but she is lovely when pregnant too.

kenev said:
just had a baby thats good cos that means she is more susceptible to impregnation than ever

yeah, she's always been especially fertile, and now she's getting lots of seed. Here's how her guy dressed her up today at his place before taking her...

Attachments

• j007a.jpg
    j007a.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 901

Users who are viewing this thread