• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to get a Huge Wang

• Thread starterSoulofmischief
  • Start date

Soulofmischief

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2007
My question is to all the brothers out there. I'm a blackmale and there is some embarrasment to this. Im not hung in the least but wondering why. some say its genetics others say it smoking or what ever. But more and more im seeing brothers that are hung. Is there some health rotinue,workout or something that can help this little brother turn into a big brother? Any help would be appreciated.....? HOOK a brother up!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone else think this is for real I don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is it just goes to prove there is ignorance and penis envy everywhere.

I have heared that you rub it with tobasco hot sauce and crushed hot peppers it will grow!!

Last edited by a moderator:
get over it

there is absolutely no scientifically proven way for a man to permanently increase the size of his penis....get over it and learn to deal with the cards you've been dealt

You can do what Mick Jagger supposedly done, put a little sack of bees down your pants and let them sting your cock...hey you never said it had to be painless.:nutpunch:

And this is What Huey Ment by A N*gga Moment

Okay,
I can take the feed back i was given and chuck it ova my shoulder. I was trying to be honest and real with the fellas but, oh no we got clowning N*ggas that want to joke. I am Black and I am very real. This is what huey ment by a N*gga Moment. It is very sad to see that most N*ggas want to step on other N*ggas pride and thats how them same N*ggas get shot, f*cked up by the guy who only wanted to be apart of something or ask something honestly. I hope you N*ggas happy you clown ass B*tch N*ggas!!!! OH and By the way Thank you for Not Snitchin, You stupid M*thaF*ckers.

An Angry Soul:asshole:

google penis stretching or "jelqing" (meant to be an ancient arabian technique)

Penis extension surgery. No pain, no gain.......or big wang!

tie a brick to it

I will let you know after I do the incantations, slip it under a rock at stonehenge and try to walk slowly away as far as I can with it still under the boulder. Surely ought to make it an inch longer doncha think? As long as I don't forget to hum some ashram shakra......

Famous place

pimpology101 said:
I will let you know after I do the incantations, slip it under a rock at stonehenge and try to walk slowly away as far as I can with it still under the boulder. Surely ought to make it an inch longer doncha think? As long as I don't forget to hum some ashram shakra......

Hi...
it is NICE to read the names of Great Knowledge... even in a Dark Cavern...
if there was ever a Place where a Physical Changes could occur...
surely Stonehenge would be the place... given the time and proper rituals !
Regards
Edith

sticky123 said:
tie a brick to it

Or tie your house to it.

When I wanted to increase the size of my small 10 inches, I went bungi jumping and tied the rope to my penis. Brought a tear to my eye but hey, well worth the pain.

Good luck :whatever:

Plenty of hypnosis mp3s that reckon your cock will get bigger and longer if you play them at bedtime when your Beta brainwaves are slowing down and alpha brainwaves are increasing.

Research at Universities in USA and England proved that females can alter bra cup size in 12 weeks by hypnosis, same way that getting pregnant increases breast size, then breasts get smaller when baby is weaned. Only, the increase is permanent. Some women reduce the size of their breasts if they are too heavy and causing back pain.

Google "Wendi.com" She caters for both men and women and has a hypnosis practice to back up her claims. She has also had success removing scars from bad accidents in 4-6 weeks just by the CDs she makes for some of her regular clients.

Wendi offers a 12-month money back guarantee if your penis does not get bigger. She charges around $150, but includes a number of CDs to increase your sexual confidence.

She can also hypnotise women to have a huge orgasm.

If you don't believe your cock can get bigger, then your mind will stop it happening like a genie carrying out your commands.

Soulofmischief said:
Okay,
I can take the feed back i was given and chuck it ova my shoulder. I was trying to be honest and real with the fellas but, oh no we got clowning N*ggas that want to joke. I am Black and I am very real. This is what huey ment by a N*gga Moment. It is very sad to see that most N*ggas want to step on other N*ggas pride and thats how them same N*ggas get shot, f*cked up by the guy who only wanted to be apart of something or ask something honestly. I hope you N*ggas happy you clown ass B*tch N*ggas!!!! OH and By the way Thank you for Not Snitchin, You stupid M*thaF*ckers.

An Angry Soul:asshole:

Hey soul,
Forget the assholes answers in here,,,,,,,first of all, it cool to have some size, but its very important to have indurance. I don't know anything you can do to increase your size,,,,,,,,it does help to have a good size one, but be good at sucking pussy too. I got 8.5 inches, but I still make sure I have indurance and I keep up on my pussy eating skills. Just work with what you got.

pimpology101 said:

tried that pimp................it works!!!!!!!down side though is it hurt like hell and couldnt do a damn thing with it...........upside was it turned black..........but then started turning yellow.

but seriously try www. penis advantage.com

something to do with jelqing?

Eh, No problem. People really love black for the contrast. As long it's not too small, you'll be ok.

White Female and have had the same Black Lover for about 3 years..he is small.in fact the few Ive been able to meet are small..what can I do to meet a definite well endowed lover

JoyABC said:
White Female and have had the same Black Lover for about 3 years..he is small.in fact the few Ive been able to meet are small..what can I do to meet a definite well endowed lover
Pics give results. That's how the net operates. I hate it that way because of pic hunters and what not. But the element of surprise won't work anymore. Not in 2007

Users who are viewing this thread