• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to get her started

• Thread starterbwjohnson9
  • Start date

bwjohnson9

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2010
Columbia, SC
I have wanted to watch my GF with another guy for a while now. She is drop dead gorgeous to say the least and never has a problem turning heads when we're out. I've been dropping hints about this little fantasy of mine to her every now and then, telling her how hot she looks and that all the guys would love to get a piece of her tight little ass, hell I've even told her straight up that she could fuck another guy if I could watch. She'll smile and chuckle at my suggestion but she never seems to take it seriously. My question is how do I get her to consider making this fantasy of mine a reality? I've read all the posts about how to make a hot wife or in my case a hot girlfriend and I know it will take some time, but is there anything else I could do to make it happen. Attached a photo.

Attachments

• Girlfriend.jpg
    Girlfriend.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 620
BW---Yes--- marry her, wait 3 to 5 years and then you won't have to aks her! (lol) Just kidding. She looks very young for this kind of game. I suspect that most Hot Wives are a little more mature--- but who knows. Try accidently (on purpose) leaving tracks on your computer that lead to cuckold sites and make sure she sees them. Good Luck.

Ha, everyone thinks she is younger than she actually is, she is 29 now, when that pic was taken she was 27. I will give your suggestion a shot, who knows maybe it might work.

A time tested way to introduce your girl to having sex with other men is to become "swingers". Many cuckold relationships get started this way. In fact, there is a school of thought that suggests that swinging is popular these days because women want to fuck other men and use this medium to get their hubbys to go along with the deal. My wife and I started out this way and, in fact, this is pretty much how it worked out--- today we rarely swap with couples--- our activities have pretty much become Kristen's solo single male play. A good website is SLS (SwingLifestyle), if you want to take a look.

PS--- 29 is still pretty young..lol. Very nice looking lady by the way.

Reactions: utrecht
When you get her to do it show some pics. She has a great body.

"Location, Location, Location" or rather oportunity. Put her in situations where she's around other guys who'll, flirt with / Hit on her = 99% of guys are dogs and given a chance to *UCK a pretty girl like yours, will go for it. Bars of course but there are other forums too. Be creative and leave her alone to mingle. Secondly I suggest stop *UCKING her replace your little penis w/ a Much Bigger "TOY" / Dildo. Let her get all the pleasure and remind her that you really don't mind having "competition" in bed.

i can make cuckold pics for u

Maybe the first step would be to stop hinting around and have a serious conversation with her. Prepare in advance what you want to say to her and why you want her to do this. Most women think that you want to let them play so you can too, but you need to convince her that this is all about her pleasure, and you will be faithful to her no matter what.

Wow, she's really hot! It would be totally awesome watching her have sex with another guy :)

Best advice is ... don't give up, but don't push too hard either (pun intended). Keep dropping those hints and reminders.

From my experience, it seems most pre-hotwives are very leery when their husband first starts suggesting they have sex with another guy.

Their first reactions are (what's going on in their head is):

- Why does he want me to have sex with other guys? So he can have sex with other girls?

- Why does he want me to have sex with other guys? Because he wants to leave me?

- Why does he want me to have sex with other guys? Is this a test to see how faithful I can be?

- Why does he want me to have sex with other guys? So he can use it against me later when we're having an argument?

- Why does he want me to have sex with other guys? Is he gay?

So the best thing you can do is try to relieve those concerns she has. Convince her of the truth - that it's none of those things. You simply get turned on by the idea.

A lot of women (and men) think they are the only one in the world with this desire. So it also seems that a lot of hotwife-husbands bring their (pre)hotwives to this forum to see all the many other people who are into this, and get a lot of joy and pleasure from doing this.

Good luck, keep us posted on her progress!!

Thanks for all the posts guys, keep it up, the more suggestions, the better. I will keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread