How to get more black men around my wife

Osler

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2023
I’ve had this fantasy of my wife getting pounded to a BBC bull for a awhile now and she has no idea. At least that’s what I think but I’m pretty sure she does not.

Recently I went on a date with her where we sat right next to a BBC bull who was also on a date with a cuckold couple. During this he kept looking at my wife and my wife sometimes glancing at him at times. I wrote about it on a different thread you can read it.

My question is how do I get more black men around my men. For example what places can we go where there are higher numbers of them?

How do I very very very slowing start planting the seed of a BBC in her mind and an attraction towards them?

How do I make her think more of them in an extremely subtle way?

Can anyone help me out?

One idea...you could casually bring up the prevalence of IR couples in advertising and ask her what she thinks of that.

Another idea is talk to her openly about ur fantasy

Plan a date or go shopping, let me know exactly where you will be and I will show up and start a convo (I'm in Toronto too). We can coordinate it on my snapchat at chestanutz or skype at mrcm. I will tell her how gorgeous she is and how lucky you are to have her. I will even make a joke that if you're too busy I can always take her shopping ;-)

ChesCock.jpg

Reactions: Osler
MrCM said:
Plan a date or go shopping, let me know exactly where you will be and I will show up and start a convo (I'm in Toronto too). We can coordinate it on my snapchat at chestanutz or skype at mrcm. I will tell her how gorgeous she is and how lucky you are to have her. I will even make a joke that if you're too busy I can always take her shopping ;-)

ChesCock.jpg
This is literally why I’ve been looking for and exactly what I need. Maybe even leave her alone cuz I have to go somewhere then you come in and chat her up! The you taking her shopping part is absolutely perfect