• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to get my wife on board?

• Thread starterEvanMan365
  • Start date

EvanMan365

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2010
Hi, I've been very into the idea of cuckolding for quite some time. I think my wife would really enjoy it, but she's nervous about sleeping with another man. Does anyone have any tips or ideas on how I could get her courage up and get her to try it?

Do what we did. Buy her a new toy and give it a name, maybe Jim like my wife named hers. Then work your way up to referring to Jim as if he's truly another guy. It's a short step from there to suggest to make it real.

We did this along the way and it seemed to bring it all out in the open and easier to talk about.

you could try

Just a few ideas,

1. Wank constantly so she doesn't get any from you.
2. Make sure you are a totally useless lay - always cum too quick
3. Tell her the thought of her fucking another guy turns you on.

I constantly re-enforce to my wife that I am such a sissy, thank her for putting up with it and tell her it is no wonder she needs a real man occasionally.

4. There is a recording by Isabella Valantine that is called 'cuckold therapy'. Play it to her whilst giving her a massage or going down on her.

5. When you go out get her to tell you which are the men she finds hot.

Lastly - to get your wife to cuckold you it is a drip drip drip approach - dont go overboard she will just get pissed off. Make sure she is doing it because she deserves it. Relate it to the fact you love her and want to see her happy.

I have never regreted my wife taking a new lover - it is a lifestyle I love - good luck.

Hope these ideas hope,

Regards, sissycris x

WHile out in public places like hotels, bars, resturants, ask her if she finds anyone attractive. Or if she had the chance, who would she have sex with.
Do this now and then, then when you get home, talk about that guy being with her while you fuck her...

i can tell you what worked for me, and that is i first started joking with the wife for about 6 month about her getting a boyfriend. she would say i dont wont a b/f. we would fantasize about it during our love making and she said she would think about it. then 1 day i had a friend start hitting on her wherever i wasnt around , or he would go to where she works and see her everyday and flirt with her. long story short she ended up going to work early one day, but before she went to work she had agreed to meet him. she came home and told me she had done something bad, i asked her what happened and she told me she had went to his house before she went to work and ended up fucking him. i asked her how was it and she said she liked it. long story short that was 10 years ago, and it still going on today. she has been with about 40 guys since then and loves it. sometimes women say they dont want to do things, but all they need is the right push and will be glad to go all the way

chris said:
Just a few ideas,

1. Wank constantly so she doesn't get any from you.
2. Make sure you are a totally useless lay - always cum too quick
3. Tell her the thought of her fucking another guy turns you on.

I constantly re-enforce to my wife that I am such a sissy, thank her for putting up with it and tell her it is no wonder she needs a real man occasionally.

4. There is a recording by Isabella Valantine that is called 'cuckold therapy'. Play it to her whilst giving her a massage or going down on her.

5. When you go out get her to tell you which are the men she finds hot.

Lastly - to get your wife to cuckold you it is a drip drip drip approach - dont go overboard she will just get pissed off. Make sure she is doing it because she deserves it. Relate it to the fact you love her and want to see her happy.

I have never regreted my wife taking a new lover - it is a lifestyle I love - good luck.

Hope these ideas hope,

Regards, sissycris x

Wow, I gotta say Chris. That doesn't sound like any fun at all to me. hahaha
Especially the part where I'm not getting any...

Don't get mad at me buddy, I'm just messing with ya.. We all have our own thing here we enjoy. It's just that my thing sound more fun hahahaha.

MacNfries said:
Yeah, we all have our special thing ... my thing is pissing on an electric fence or touching my finger to a live spark plug ... but nobody enjoys those things anymore ... :p I had to learn a lot of things the hard way, though.

Actually, I did that once (piss on an electric fence) when I was squirrel hunting with my dad. I knew not to touch the wires, and wasn't aiming at the wires ... just the post, but I forgot that electricity would travel up a stream of pee faster than a politician would take an under-the-table bribe. I don't recommend trying it. I was unable to pee for 2 days. :eek:

i did that when i was about 10 on the farm, didnt know the fence was electric, i can still feel the pain

MacNfries said:
Yeah, we all have our special thing ... my thing is pissing on an electric fence or touching my finger to a live spark plug ... but nobody enjoys those things anymore ... :p I had to learn a lot of things the hard way, though.

Actually, I did that once (piss on an electric fence) when I was squirrel hunting with my dad. I knew not to touch the wires, and wasn't aiming at the wires ... just the post, but I forgot that electricity would travel up a stream of pee faster than a politician would take an under-the-table bribe. I don't recommend trying it. I was unable to pee for 2 days. :eek:

I've never done it myself but I did have the pleasure when I was a kid of watching a friend do it. Me and a bunch of friends were on our way out to a farm pond to go swimming when my friend decided he had to piss. We all laughed so fucking hard I thought I'd die. Al my friend wanted to do was go home so he could check himself out.