• Please note: this forum is ONLY for verification threads. Any posts on any other topic will be deleted.

How to get Verified / VIP status - NO SINGLE MALES

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
We'll refine and adjust this system over time, but here are my initial ideas.

1. We will only verify ladies nd couples. There is no point in verifying cuckolds and single men, that's the DEFAULT status of every member until proven otherwise.

2. throwing.pngYou can verify by taking a picture of your lady viewing the site on a monitor AND holding up a sign with slutwives.com written on it or written on her body. You can also use the old cuckoldconsultant method of showing your wife in a room of your house, then showing yourself in the same room holding up cuckold horns like you see to the left. Send the picture to dig420 in the chatroom. PLEASE NOTE: You must show BOTH of these things, the site on the monitor and the domain on the paper or on her body.

3. You can also become verified by supporting the site. You can become a supporting member here. You can also purchase a membership at Darkcavern.com - The OG cuckold and interracial dating website!, which is only $9.95/mth or even less if you purchase a longer term package. The Dark Cavern is what started everything, folks, and it's for real. Every ad is 100% genuine and you're not going to find that anywhere else.

4. Once you are verified you will receive a default status icon denoting whether you're a couple, lady etc, but you are free to then change your icon to anything you want.

Make sure to send the picture to me (dig420) in the chatroom in a pvt chat as the first option. If you're using a VPN and can't do that, then send the pic to me here on the forum and also mention that you need to be cleared to use a VPN in chat. There are a lot of fun options in chat that are restricted to our VIP members and there's much more to come. We hope you enjoy your time and I hope to see you soon in our chatroom!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: grayblue, ZackN, franklyhorny and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.