How to invite a friend into a mfm with my and wife

Satxlatinos

We’re a couple in San Antonio into mfm
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2022
San Antonio texas
So I have a friend he’s 26 we’re 32 I invite him over to drink sometimes and I want my wife to have fun with him but scared to ask him I’ve tried hinting him into it but idk if he gets the hint An example of a hint I said to him was one night he came over to drink with me and when he left I told him my wife wanted him to come drink it’s her also and he said he was down to drink but idk if he takes the hint it’s kind of an invitation to a mfm how could I hint it to him better I’m scared to ask him straight up and him revealing our secrets to to others any advice is good if you ever been in any type of similar situation message me or comment on this

Reactions: NOLAcumtributemywife, AaronT, Wantcucked and 1 other person
Have some deinks and try truth or dare, you d be surprised how many stuff you can do

Reactions: Satxlatinos, NOLAcumtributemywife, AsianLover and 2 others
I assume your wife is on board with an MFM with him. Get her to start flirting with him. At 1st while she is alone with him then in front of you. Start slowly and gradually make the flirting more sexual. Sit back and let nature take its course.

• Love
Reactions: NOLAcumtributemywife, andy_mindi, Satxlatinos and 3 others
Invite him over to drink, run low, then offer to make an alcohol run, leaving them alone for awhile. It would probably help if she was braless, and wearing something with thin material

Reactions: Satxlatinos, NOLAcumtributemywife and AsianLover
I
redback said:
I assume your wife is on board with an MFM with him. Get her to start flirting with him. At 1st while she is alone with him then in front of you. Start slowly and gradually make the flirting more sexual. Sit back and let nature take its course.
Disagree. The "friend" that will flirt with her behind your back is the one that's gonna run his mouth. Or just isn't a very good friend and doesn't deserve your wife's pussy.

Reactions: Funtimescouple
freddySTL said:
Invite him over to drink, run low, then offer to make an alcohol run, leaving them alone for awhile. It would probably help if she was braless, and wearing something with thin material
No, you should always be there to protect your wife

Reactions: Funtimescouple
Satxlatinos said:
So I have a friend he’s 26 we’re 32 I invite him over to drink sometimes and I want my wife to have fun with him but scared to ask him I’ve tried hinting him into it but idk if he gets the hint An example of a hint I said to him was one night he came over to drink with me and when he left I told him my wife wanted him to come drink it’s her also and he said he was down to drink but idk if he takes the hint it’s kind of an invitation to a mfm how could I hint it to him better I’m scared to ask him straight up and him revealing our secrets to to others any advice is good if you ever been in any type of similar situation message me or comment on this
Before giving any advise I'd want to know if you've ever noticed him checking her out. Or if he's ever said your lucky to have her or things like that. Also if he is single and do you guys talk about sex? He ever complain about not getting laid? You could drop hints about how you can barely keep up with her. If dp is on the table you could say....if you guys talk about sex already. How you found dp videos on her phone. See how he reacts. Or tell him you saw another man checking her out and surprisingly it didn't make you mad. He reacts weird say you were proud, and know your wife wouldn't ever fuck another man then laugh and say unless you told her to. Lol.

Reactions: Satxlatinos