• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to keep a woman submissive?

• Thread starterByron6555
  • Start date

Byron6555

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2005
We all know that deep down, most women like being submissive in a relationship, especially when it comes to sex. So I'm wondering what helps to make a woman more submissive in a relationship? If a woman's, esp. a girl's self-esteem is kept low, she'll tend to be very submissive. But what else helps? Women should also contribute to this discussion especially if you agree.

you could be dominant and by your actions will establish their submission.

I would give you some links but they'd only be considered spam here and probably get me banned

Keeping it POSITIVE and keeping her SUB

Byron6555 said:
We all know that deep down, most women like being submissive in a relationship, especially when it comes to sex. So I'm wondering what helps to make a woman more submissive in a relationship? If a woman's, esp. a girl's self-esteem is kept low, she'll tend to be very submissive. But what else helps? Women should also contribute to this discussion especially if you agree.

Why would you want to foster low self-esteem? Seams mentally abusive.

I do the opposite but get a similar result (sub wife).
I'm always flattering my wife, telling her how hot she looks when she dresses in something a bit sexy. Buying her these dresses, encouraging her to wear pretty or sexy clothes as often as possible, getting her into dresses, skirts, and heels rather than jeans, etc...

The thing I might say about "keeping" a women submissive is possibly how YOU act during sex. I make sure she is pleasured but always do a few things dom TO her.

A few examples are:

-My wife is VERY oral (loves to suck cock maybe more than have sex) so when she does this (99% of the time we have sex she sucks my cock first) I make sure to "use" her mouth. Fucking it deep, having her take me deeper than she is comfortable with and holding it there. Repeating this a few times. Once in a while I'll get her to lick my asshole for awhile.

-Choosing the positions we fuck in. Always fucking her in multiple positions. Making sure she is pleasured, but also making sure she feels sub and "fucked" (i.e.; used a bit dom like). Holding her way back and open while fucking her on her back. If she is on top, making her "FUCK" me "harder", "faster", etc... if she is ready (to end) and on top of me, telling her to "make me cum in your pussy", or something like that.

-If I'm fucking her from behind, but she is lying flat on her tummy on the bed, I might put my hand near her face and make her suck my thumb like a cock while I fuck her from behind. She gives it a full BJ like she is trying to make it cum! LOL. She sometimes gets into this. Makes me want her sucking a real dick while I fuck her!

-Sometimes using a bit of "dirty" talk. While fucking her I might tell her how good her tight "cunt" feels. Or I might ask her if she wants my cum deep in her "pussy". I often tell her "You are such a good fuck". Things like this that are a bit "dirty", put her in a sub role.

-If we fuck late at night, lets say she then gets up to pee, I might fuck her again as soon as she gets back into bed and really "fuck" her. Just like "use" her to cum in again. She gets into this every time - LOL. She does NOT like her pussy licked after being cummed in the first time so I may purposly pull her legs apart, push them way way way back and lick her pussy and asshole because she knows how slutty this is! Then fuck her and cum in her again.

-I might put her in front of our bedroom sliding glass door, strip her nude, and get her to put her hands over her head & onto the huge sliding glass door facing our street and I might feel her up, etc... trying to ****** her (candles burning in the bedroom so people might see her). I really like this and I know she'd rather not be seen by any neighbors but I enjoy "making" her do it as it puts her into a sub role. Having her do something she would rather not do (bu that is safe, sexy, and slutty).

-Lastly - every blue moon, ANAL.

I think there are a lot of ways you can keep your women very sub and both enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread