How to make new gf cuckold me

• Thread startervuzedog
  • Start date

vuzedog

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2011
My old gf broke up with me as she wanted a man who could fuck her and date her, thing is i enjoyed being cucked but dont know how to broach it with my new gf, any advice or threads people could point me to?

I believe you are putting the cart before the horse.
You have to first make a girl a girlfriend by dating and fucking her.

Then, you can slowly get her to cuckold you if she is open to it.

One of the first thing to get a new gf is attract the type of girl you're looking for by emphasizing your best features and downplaying undesirable traits. Make the most of what you have, both physically and mentally.

european dating sites | best dating websites

Did your ex-girlfriend cuckolded you?

Did your ex-girlfriend cuckolded you?
If yes, how exactly did you manage to talk
her into this lifestyle?

Lick her ass and pussy and kiss and massage her feet constantly...insist on doing all the chores in her house...pay for pedicures, manicures, facials, waxing and massages (preferably by a male masseuse)..buy a new wardrobe of the cutest outfits you can find...wash her car...buy her a gym membership and get her a straight male trainer...find out which of her friends is the biggest slut and talk about how cool that girl is and suggest that your GF hang out with that slut girl as much as possible...suggest that yr GF does girls night out with that girl as much as possible....take her to a swank bar or club and leave her alone and go spend about 20 - 30 minutes in the toilet and come back to see what happened while you were gone...if all else fails, pay a gigolo to go hit on your GF....If she even hints about anything naughty, praise her to no end and spend the next few hours licking her pussy and ass...Spoil her rat dog rotten..do all this while insisting that she (literally or metaphorically) lies on the couch all day with her feet up and a drink in hand, texting and chatting on her cell phone while watching TV or browsing the internet...Remember that Abosolute corruption corrupts absolutely...

Namsbtch said:
Lick her ass and pussy and kiss and massage her feet constantly...insist on doing all the chores in her house...pay for pedicures, manicures, facials, waxing and massages (preferably by a male masseuse)..buy a new wardrobe of the cutest outfits you can find...wash her car...buy her a gym membership and get her a straight male trainer...find out which of her friends is the biggest slut and talk about how cool that girl is and suggest that your GF hang out with that slut girl as much as possible...suggest that yr GF does girls night out with that girl as much as possible....take her to a swank bar or club and leave her alone and go spend about 20 - 30 minutes in the toilet and come back to see what happened while you were gone...if all else fails, pay a gigolo to go hit on your GF....If she even hints about anything naughty, praise her to no end and spend the next few hours licking her pussy and ass...Spoil her rat dog rotten..do all this while insisting that she (literally or metaphorically) lies on the couch all day with her feet up and a drink in hand, texting and chatting on her cell phone while watching TV or browsing the internet...Remember that Abosolute corruption corrupts absolutely...

Diabolical! I think this dude has the perfect cuck attitude. He is totally in touch with his cuckness. He's not one of those guys who worries about his girl leaving him, blah, blah, blah. And he's not a mere hw husband who just wants to watch. He's a corruptor who wants to create a monster and is 100% uninhibited about it. And at the same time, he doesn't seem like an overboard perv who wants to wear panties or eat cream pie or suck dick. He just wants to create a totally spoiled bitch slut, who comes home to him. I love it. Awesome post!

pay for pedicures, manicures, facials, waxing and massages (preferably by a male masseuse)..buy a new wardrobe of the cutest outfits you can find...wash her car...buy her a gym membership and get her a straight male trainer

I dont think that you need to spend so much
money on a woman to cuckold you.
Think about it... the idea itself of you letting her
to fuck other guys is a gift thats stands alone by it self.

Now this is interesting and could be useful:

find out which of her friends is the biggest slut and talk about how cool that girl is and suggest that your GF hang out with that slut girl as much as possible...suggest that yr GF does girls night out with that girl as much as possible

Namsbtch said:

Wow, you need to move from junior to senior with that kind of hot advice.