• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to shrink it?

• Thread starterwhtcuckblkwife
  • Start date

whtcuckblkwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 14, 2011
Anyone know how to permanently or tempoarily shrink your dick size?

A little about me. I've been tryin over a year to get my wife to start hotwifin it. Not the typical arrangement. I'm white (not small either) and my wife is black (very curvy and sexy). She is no stranger to sex. She was with nearly 100 guys before me. Mostly black guys with dicks that still put me to shame. I found that out accidentally - she knows now to double chk fotos before sending them thru IM. All I can say is that foto won awards on nude africa.

But she's faithful. Would always be appalled everytime I brought it up (but would also fuck with me about it and bring it up on her own). For instance, on tv, if a woman is cheating no matter what the show she will automatically say I bet that's what you want. I'm deployed. The last time I mentioned it she really did start to consider it. She even asked me who she would be fucking. I told her it was her choice. She obviously knows I want to see her with guys a lot bigger than me. But she still eventually said she would rather stay with my dick. That is progress to me. Maybe if I ever so often bring it up she might be ready went I get back home. What do you think? I know that was long, just wanted to find out how any of you got it rollin?

Anyway, I think I can eventually convince her. She is a size queen and shrinking my dick could help. I don't know. Thanks.

There is no real way to do it except castration -but that's a bit extreme! Some say enforced chasity for a while will do it, or getting fat, or certain medications (e.g. Androcur, estrogen) but these are not full proof!

Take DHEA. You don't need a prescription. It was touted a few years ago as a miracle supplement. DHEA is the precursor to testosterone. HOWEVER it is also the precursor to estrogen. For some reason it usually ends up as estrogen when men take it. I tried it a few years ago. On like the third day I felt strong and horny. Then by the sixth day I couldn't even get it up. It also had my flacid dick at its smallest. Ever had one of those days where your dick is shriveled? I know I'm not the only one who's had it. Anyway, on DHEA everyday was like that. I stopped taking it and went back to normal.

That being said, you're a lunatic to do this. Maybe you should just give up on your dream of being a cuck. Not only is this a twisted way to do it, but it really is being dishonest to your wife. I think that trying to get her picked up is a better route. Sure, that's dishonest too, but if she takes the bait then she's just as bad.

Give us a little more background information...

How long have you been with your wife?

How is the trust level?

Maybe you should ease into it. Suggest flirting or dancing with other guys first, then go from there.

There is no dishonesty. She knows exactly what I want. One of the biggest perks to this lifestyle is the complete and brutal honesty. About the background, what are you asking exactly? As for the shrinkage question, I just thought about that cuz I've never read about it on here so I wanted to know if anyone had any thoughts on it. I do plan on being locked up in chastity. Getting fat is not an option.
Remember, I'm in Afghanistan so that won't be happening for at least 9 more months. Hell, the first few months or so I'm not going to even remind her of my request. I've mentioned it twice since I've been here - every time it's a bit easier for her to entertain the idea. Some of you might disagree, but I think this means that deep down she would love to do this (seeing the type of dicks she was use to who could blame her) but is still unsure of what it would do to us.
There is one guy in particular, the one whose photo she accidentally showed me, that she still has contact info on (facebook and phone #). Right before we got married about 5 years ago, he had the nerve to leave a comment that said something like congrats on getting engaged....but I still got the big one. My wife is usually good about stopping guys in their tracks for disrespecting me, but with him, all she could do was smile and giggle. (This was back when this lifestyle was not cool with me.) I guess this guy was the exception.
She still has his info. Anytime I annoy her (i.e. get caught staring at someone or say something that annoys her about another women) she texts him or something like that. Once it got so heated, she said that his 11.5" dick was serious pipe and that she could not stop fucking him back in the day. That is how it evolved for me. By the way, thanks for the responses and no, I don't have the photo of her trying to swallow that baseball bat. Otherwise, I would have posted it.

whtcuckblkwife said:
There is no dishonesty. She knows exactly what I want.

Really, really? Are you going to tell her that you're aiming to shrink your dick? If not, then you're being dishonest.

Exactly, she would know before I did it. Anyways, I'd like to hear from anyone who'd like to share how they actually convinced there wives. Also, what rules, if any, did you set up and why? Stuff like that. No wannabe cucks or guys who were left with no choice but to go along with their wife's agenda. Unless you were formerly engaged in this of course.

If you allow yourself to become extremely unfit and overweight, your testosterone levels do a big nosedive and your female hormones increase - and your libido falls off. Take more ice baths to shrink your penis.

Users who are viewing this thread